Conference Call – 22nd Feb 2020

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 163 total)
  • Author
    Pradeep Goenka

Things which Suresh choose not to respond, like, Availability of Cash to pay 1st installment in case Daum Settlement happens, Settlement figures of Axis Bank Loan amount, Global Auditors details etc. he is right in his own way as public revelation may impact negotiations adversely.

He also explained the reasons for stock being hammered to the current level, one of which was sell of shares by big private investors. As regards Oak, he explained that they are working out something to ensure that Oak shares do not come to the open market.

He also pointed out that he is fully aware that the Company is grossly undervalued.

Would request you guys to read between the lines and understand the issues being currently faced by the management. To my understanding, things are moving in right direction and all the current issues are slated to be resolved within next 3-4 months times.

As a prudent professional, I do not expect any more openness at this critical juncture of Company’s affairs.

I am almost convinced and would continue to remain invested

BCG Hopes
    Registered Boarder

SKR giving AKG Finvest/Uno Metals a clean chit was un-necessary IMo he could have said investigation is in progress or something, SKR going out of the way to protect them just make the case of SKR-AKG tie up suspicions stronger !! ,A mistake in otherwise well handled call by SKR IMHO.

Jays
    Registered Boarder

Guys..Until Oak exit is complete things are not going to be different..and still will be hammered.. Daum final closure also not done and timeline not known currently.. hence woukd be better to forget BCG for another year and keep invested..no fast movement can be seen here..hope for the best.. atleast things are going in the right direction..short term money making is not recommended in this stock with current dynamic situation..

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

@XO09 #5355… Hi Hitesh. LM calling. Participated in the conference Call.

Observed all the discussions.

My Observations that I have noted in the past 2 weeks since we discussed

1. The Company has become more open and has shown keenness and eagerness to take things further forwards

2. The Company Notifications that are out and official once again points towards being Investor friendly and showing progress

3. All the Factors that we discussed in the past- The promoter has given a Time line and Positive Direction, Which I havent seen in the Yester years

4. Trying to bring ANalyst Meet etc are infact Positive Move towards Improving the M cap

5. Oak has been taken care off and there wont be any Dilution in the market is a Very Big news

6. All the banks sorted , with a small pending amount with Axis – That too will be sorted with PO fund – Is indeed Very good

7. Daum- Agreement in line – Once again a very good move – That too- Intimaton to the Boards- Not only to the retailers

8. PO – Completleted is Once again a Good move

As a Retail Invetsor, All I need is APT VALUATION of the share price. From the direction, I see things moving, I feel, we will be there, as I see a Clear Intent from the management Per se. Never saw , this clear an intent.

The stare Price is Not going to jump to 50 or 100 in a day. Things from what I feel and visualise, based on the notifications and communications- I reckon, we will there to a respectable figure by Mid year..

Dear Hitesh… Lets be together here. Its our soul wish that we make money- rather Big money here. And the Off shoots are clearly visible.Lets not do anything to spoil the show.

I can certainly understand your angst.I was of the same impression. But, I would not expect anything more than what has been actively done by the management in the last 2 weeks.

More than happy to discuss here buddy

Faster 2b Fury

SKR could not answer the question what is he going to do with small amount of 30 odd crores.

He said with a lot of hesitation that the they were for sundry payments.

This is clearly setting aside the amount for sundries getting to his account which would be used to buy all the 3.5 crore shares of OAK ie seven percent of present equity.

The Global Auditor would allow the one time payment of old outstanding sundry entries as they want to clear out all such old outstanding entries which they cannot trace out so no ambiguity and untraced entries are left out.

This has precisely said by Shoumik in his previous writeup.

dgm
    Registered Boarder

Very elaborate,detailed,lengthy,open conference call after a long time.

Pradeep Goenka

@faster…. Funds from PO can not be used to buy Oak’s investments in BCG shares. Company had never indicated that they would buy back shares. SKR indicated that they are working out something so that oak’s holding does not come to the open market. Meaning, probably, some other investor would be roped in for these shares

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

Pretty decent conference call.Wasnt able to participate because of work commitments,but thanks to friends,who kindly recorded the same and sent me.

Looked prettyeloborate.Management took all the questions and within the boundaries, they appeared to have answered,as to what they can do.

It was a very welcome move regarding, ANALYST MEETS.Normally, these kind of meets are noted when the company wants to push positivity in the market.

With the Pe range the MFs and other people will look into the script, we need to be at least 5 to 6 PE.Which means, we should be trading between 45 to 54 range within 6 months time

Hang on Pals.Lets together ride this journey together….

kpal

I think Daum closure we can expect to close within the next 25-60 days at the most. As far as audited consolidated results are concerned, If the period considered is Jan 2019- Dec 2019, Then we can expect y 2nd or 3 week of May 2020 which might not e the case here as in foreign countries/Companies they can consider as Mar, June, Sept & Dec as period as said y the promoter during the concall. Analyst meet is a very good sign that to the meet will e in mumai and coming Saturday the company will inform to the exchanges aout the date & Time. It will e interesting to know as to who as analyst’s would e called for. Axis loan around 8-9 crs will get settled soon. Dividend declaration only after all issues are settled. Slow & Steady wins the race is the case here. Cheers !!!

Rajesh

I feel the analyst meet is an extremely positive step from the company. It means that the company is prepared to get scrutinized by market experts on all aspects of the business .

Shoumik

Good afternoon friends.

The reason for not uploading concalls previously is for one sole reason which is HIS LIES DOES NOT GET CRUCIFIED I.E. IT CAN BE USED AS EVIDENCE AGAINST HE HIMSELF AND NOT AGAINST THE COMPANY.

The reason for going to United States for availing finance is because HERE IN INDIA NO FINANCIAL INSTITUTION OR BANK WILL ALLOW THEM TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEIR DOOR AS THEY HAVE BEEN DECLARED DEFAULTERS AND THEIR CIBIL RECORD IS BAD. NOBODY WILL GIVE THEM A SINGLE RUPEE ON CREDIT. THAT IS THE REASON FOR CONSOLIDATING 12 AND KEEPING ASIDE THE DEFAULTING ONES.

They will go to the US and try and get dollars in their begging bowl in the name of some different company with no past history of default.

The Korea travel story is all fraud. I was to put in one of the writeup. If only i had he would not have been able to use this line.

How childish the reason for not disclosing the name of the global auditor. What reason he gave that we would all disturb the auditor with his work by constantly ringing the auditor. He is just a manager and has no right to stop the information getting to the owners , the share holders of the company.

And how foolish it is to say he doesn’t know how much time it will take for global auditor to complete his audit. When he knows that they can come out with result any quarter sept dec mar june, it is clearly evident that the global auditor doesn’t require more than three month to audit any previous quarter. SAYING BOTH NOT KNOWING THE TIME AND PUT FORTH THE QUARTERLY THEORY IS SELF CONTRADICTORY.

Giving a clean pass to goenka on insider trading is BIG LIE. A trade happens for some profit considerations. Here they are doing this in their various accounts with blatant violation of this basic intension of earning a reasonable profit. We the small ones can see this and get worried about this and he the largest one here at loss , because of the goenka transactions, is COOL ABOUT IT . THIS CLEAN PASS SHOWS THE HAND SHAKE WHICH IS THERE BETWEEN THE TWO.

SKR is such a considerate guy who is trying to find a new investor , who would buy the oak share so that their shares does not come in the open market. THIS IS A OPEN LIE AGAIN. HE WANTS TO HIMSELF PRAY ON THE SHARES OF OAK AT THE LEAST POSSIBLE PRICE AND CHOKE THEM TO DEATH.

The goenka accounts will ensure that they get those shares at a reasonable price and not allow the share price to move up until SKR catch hold of each and every share which OAK has.

He did not mention anything about the allotment of preference shares to his friend and not to one which we would all love to hear according to him. His friend is only a proxy and he will have all these new shares as well within sometime down the lane.

A company with 30 % margins with almost nil loans with very small employee base with minimal operating expenses with receivables 1/4th of their reserves dosen’t have enough cash to pay 30% yearly dividend. This is a LIE SAME AS ALL ABOVE EXAMPLES.

sateanna

The 900 crore receivable seems genuine and would be confirmed by the global auditor …he said he had to pay his creditor within 30 days where as he receives money in AVG of 111 days ..hence the cash flow issue ..still beating around the bush on pledged shares ..when loans are cleared priority is to get the shares depledged …on lycos financials impact on BCG once daum is settled he was mum

kpal

@ Shoumik, How come you have missed on Analyst meet in mumai, Your clarification required. Cheers !!!

sateanna

Also with the con call done and dusted …I don’t forsee a rally in share price …this climb is going to be painful and slow and will take many years to attain it’s real value ..consider it as Ur pension fund

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Request all boarders to remain cautious. It is hard even for me to know who works for operators but am sure they are here around with multiple IDs. They have just one agenda, to create panic, paint a sombre outlook of the scrip especially when it is about to come out of shackles. They don’t speak anything good which has happened but picking up only the faults and repeat it umpteen times.

@Shoumik
    You used to write glorious stories of BCG and took a sudden turn when things are shaping good. I don’t know what transpired between your offline discussion with Hitesh and Bullguru.

I will not allow any agenda by the operators to work in this forum to drive away retail investors who here are hopeful of this company to turn around. You may accuse me to have a bias towards those talking positive, but sorry I will rather take that blame.

Saach
    Registered Boarder

Respected Admn.,

Hats off to you for sharing immediately your views on board which is the most important action taken at the right moment. I have regards for all the members of this board and follow their comments/views with bottom of my heart. I am very senior citizen and having connection with the group since last 6-7 years as a shareholder. Just patience, positive views and trust is required once you are in the share market and Market is the leader of ALL. Regards.

kpal

@ Admin, You should have paused a wee it in putting your view. No need of name of Gloal auditors, We as owners do not require it, All we require is audited report & We all will wait for it. Whether he goes with a egging owl to india or U.S.A should not other us as long as we get the loc. As long as promoter uys the shares using someone as a proxy does not matter to us as long as he uys & uy certainly he will.Promoter has already disclosed Muskaan (PO) So shoumik can partake his stories to kinder garden.Dole faced monsters should not e trusted. Cheers !!!

Shoumik

I am a banker and is critical the way SKR is operating in the way has has been.

Be very clear I am 100 percent confident that this is a sure short compounder and will attain great great heights.

But for the schemes of skr which has dragged down this little boy to such pathetic level.

As we speak Affle has tripled in value from 750 odd to 2100 within 5-6 months and this this guy skr is telling all rubbish stories for his own selfish gains and prolonging the good instore for all the other participants.

The message is to expose skr and make him realize and mend his way for good of all not he himself.

His lies have all been detected. People are not numb sitting here and worship him for whatever he does.

HE HAS TO BE LIKE A PROFESSIONAL MANAGER OR THE PRISON ARE READY. HERE IT MIGHT BE SOME WHAT EASIER BUT THERE IN US THE WILL CRUCIFY HIM.

ADAT SE MAJBOOR.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

@Shoumik thanks for leaving the disclaimer – “Be very clear I am 100 percent confident that this is a sure short compounder and will attain great great heights.”

Bullguru also used to leave similar disclaimer after spreading all negativity. “All said I have not sold a single share”

The problem is that if all the negative sayers dominate the forum, the result is retail investors who are new or on the sidelines will lose the morale. You should also speak on good things happened in the concall such as the planned Analyst meets so that your view is more balanced.

Saach
    Registered Boarder

Dear Shoumik, I take liberty to request you, as claimed being a banker and having enough information techncally, financially and of course knowing the fundamentals of the group, to please clarify why you did not spare time and raise your questions during conf.call, Why it has been important for you to comment adversely post cc?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 163 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.