Conference Call – 22nd Feb 2020

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 163 total)
  • Author
    kpal

Still not answered aout analyst meet. Thinking aout the answer or will not answer. Cheers !!!

Pradeep Goenka

@Shoumik dear, even I am an exbanker and had always been in credit relationship / approvals until 2009, and, after that been a financial advisor and now an Insolvency Professional. I can understand your pain and the resulting outburst. But, we need to understand and appreciate the reasons behind such acts of the management at this juncture when Daum and Axis Bank is at the verge of closure. Any revilition about company’s ability may reduce Management’s negotiating capabilities with Daum and Axis which we need to understand at this juncture. I may agree with you on SKRs intention of grabbing most of the shares minimal price, but this also in a sense is a positive about the company. We need to be patient and wait for the right time. No hard feeling and good day.

One disclosure:Although I am a Goenka, but have no relationship with the other goenkas in the picture herein.

Shoumik

Calling for a investors meet is like inviting people for a lecture for anti liquor drive, while the speaker who is delivering the lecture is a big drunkard himself and is fully drunk delivering that lecture.

What impact the participants will carry back with such a flop exercise. Only would display the bad traits of the convener of the event and bring him a bad name.

HE HAS TO FIRST REFINE AND SET HIS OWN HOUSE IN ORDER BEFORE MOVING ABOUT TRY TO SET OTHER PEOPLE HOUSES IN ORDER

TRY AND DELIVER VALUE TO PEOPLE/MEMBERS OF HIS HOUSE/PRESENT INVESTORS , BEFORE THINKING TO LURE THE NEW ONES.

PEOPLE ARE NOT SO NUMB AS SKR THINGS THEY ARE.

COME OUT OF YOUR SUPERIORITY IIT COMPLEX SKR ANY POOR GUY ON THE STREET CAN MAKE OUT YOU ARE A FAKE.

INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS ARE A SAVVY LOT AND WILL MAKE OUT AT ONCE THAT YOU ARE A FAKE.

THEY WANT PROOF AND WHAT MORE CLEARER PICTURE THEY CAN HAVE FROM YOUR PREVIOUS WRONG DOING.

SO GIVE THEM A EVIDENCE THAT YOU HAVE CHANGED FOR THE GOOD. OTHERWISE THEIR RESEARCH TEAMS WILL CHEW AND THROW AWAY THE BUBBLE GUM YOU OFFER TO THEM.

REFINE REFINE REFINE. GIVE PROOF GIVE PROOF GIVE PROOF.

SANSAR HAS DIED , OAK IS COUNTING ITS LAST BREATH. WE THE SMALL ONES ARE CHOKING AND YOU AND GOENKA ARE ENJOYING.

REFINE OR THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL.

CHOR CHORI SE JAYE SINA JORI SE NA JAYE.

Shoumik

Do you think you are running a horror movie.

Take money from people and put them to horror and ultimately killing them.

You have killed everest , sansar , small investors, large investors, Daum uptu now.

And now you want to show the same horror 5 year long movie to new investor who come to your investor meet.

They will come to your MEET only to find and get 100 percent sure that YOU ARE A BIG BIG CHEAT.

HENCE FIRST REFINE REFINE REFINE YOURSELF AND SHOW PROOF , SHOW PROOF , SHOW PROOF THAT YOU HAVE REFINED.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

@Shoumik – Kindly refrain from using all caps.

@Saach
    – You have brought a very important point. The management agreed to investors request to extend the concall to two long hours but we didn’t see Hitesh or Shoumik or Bullguru use this opportunity in asking any queries.

We can see management intention in getting more investor friendly – extending concall, more disclosures to exchanges and now the most important Analysts meet and presentations being planned. At the same time progressing on the WIP initiatives which carries high impact. The delay can be attributed to the legal processes involved. Investors have to keep patience at this point and do not lose the focus from the big picture.

kpal

What a u turn y Shoumik, Will put a chameleon to shame. Was singing glories aout the stock as if there was no other stock in the stock markets. Cheers !!!

sagraa
    Registered Boarder

First BG started singing BCG , BCG and then immediately turned negative.

Then came Hitesh, open a WA group, colleted our personal and holding details and then turned negative about BCG.

Latest is Shoumik, after presenting extremely good fantasies about BCG , turned negative when things have started to looking good.

Conclusion is that we cannot rely on anyone of these. They all have personal agenda of buying and selling BCG for small profit and using retail investors for this purpose.

It is evident that now all these people want to increase their holdings and therefore the reaction.

Bitran

@Shoumik, When things started looking good, this much of negativity was uncalled for. Agree that SKR failed the retail investors for long but he is trying his best to get things moving and we need to appreciate that. His actions in the past 2 months shows lot of promises and agreeing to a conference call for 2 hours is one such positive step. The company went through turbulent times and when shore appears near, please don’t shout negativity and scare away poor retailers who are invested for long assuming they will get good return. Even with all flaws, I believe in SKR and he will deliver. It doesn’t matter what you or me believe but how the company performs and deliver. I strongly believe this will be the year of BCG.

Srd.rdx
    Registered Boarder

Well…ppl have to understand the pain a long term investors are suffering. He may sound very optimistic in concalls but the history says it all. We don’t need proofs to believe daal mejn kuch kaala hai.

BG, shoumik or XO and even me…we are critic of the real situation at hand.

Like BG, even I had not sold a single share and my average price is very high.

Lets be little more mature..let’s not spam with positivity or negativity..Let’s go by the history..if it changes we all will be happy but let’s not just be positive since I want to profit and dump the shares to a new bie.
    I would rather want my investment to die and new bakras be spared..
    The game has to reach its conclusion..soon

Shoumik

I have nearly two million shares. That shows the confidence i have in BCG as a company. Skr or no skr the company is going to deliver , it has to with the fantastic set of numbers.

I still maintain a buy and have no doubt about its future.

But with this guy the future has come and become past and his future never seem to come.

He keeps on stretching the rubber band which has to break one day and give a nice smack on the face of the stretcher good enough to land him on a stretcher.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Hi Shoumik, BG also used reiterate the 2 miliion share holding. Please do not do the same. It does not make anyone who holds lesser quantity any less serious investor.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

@Shoumik – You have been posting a lot and adding no meaningful thing. A post waiting to be approved is highly abusive, denigrating the promoter and is against forum rules. Your view in general is now heard by everyone. I won’t be approving any further posts from you as it takes my lot of time. Not a permanent ban but a break until another important event happens.

Odysee

Bitran comments at #5408.
    In total agreement with your response to Shoumik. Cannot understand this frenzied negativity. The Exit option is wide open , waiting to be exercised by the non-believers. What is the compulsion for them to stay invested but to continue with the negative rant against the company and the management? Really bizarre.

kpal

Tall talks & Tall claims do not make one tall, In fact the opposite is true. y the way who has asked you aout your holdings, We are not at all interested. Stop playing gimmicks. We have seen enough of your scrip writing. Now Reserve it foe some other day. Cheers !!!

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

@Srd.rdx – Thanks for standing by critiques as always. The past was painful hence the penny levels. The future appears bright and we need to welcome it. But you fail to see the positivity but panic investors by commenting – “I would not be even surprised if share price starts hitting LC , Monday onwards”. Thank you for all your contributions.

sateanna

Admin ji and fellow investors..time to think of the future …we all heard what skr had to say ..so what should be our next step ..wait for an other quarter and see ?? Good to be positive ..but be a step in advance if things don’t go our way …

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

@sateanna – In your previous post you have already given a judgement “this climb is going to be painful and slow and will take many years to attain it’s real value ..consider it as Ur pension fund”.

I don’t have any advice for you. I have already expressed my opinion in general, if you please take time to read it again.

sagraa
    Registered Boarder

From last many many years, perhaps this is the time when things are moving in right direction and also SKR is doing right stuff.
    Increasing conf call duration to 2 hours in itself is a big indication.
    As per me, he answered all the questions to the best interest of shareholders considering Daum and Axis issues are still waiting to be closed. Disclosing more would give an edge to Daum and Axis and will drag issues further. We have already seen what happened with White Oak.

I am very confident that my investments would become profitable though I have very high average price.

A little bit of time and patience is required. I am very confident.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

@Shoumik:- Noted your venomous posts. Before critiquing the posts that you have posted #5380 #5392 and #5340, I would like to applaud the Initial analysis that you have posted in your earlier series.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

Concalls were not published because, all the works were in progress and were ongoing and nothing were concrete. All these information , can go against our ownselves in the Court vof law. Imagine, a Court case lingering on top of your head. Would you like all your inside discussions come to public there by giving an added advantage to the opponent?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 163 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.