Conference Call – 22nd Feb 2020

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 163 total)
  • Author
    Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

Ofcourse reason for going to United States for availing finance is because; all the Earnings are coming from Subs outside India. In India , already 3 loans were there.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

Getting dollars in the bowl in the name of some different company:- The Diffrent company is a Conglomerate of all the Subs and is 100% owned by the parent. I don’t understand , whats the issue there??!!

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

The Korea travel story is all fraud. I was to put in one of the writeup. If only i had he would not have been able to use this line.

What evidence have you got for your statement? Are you an insider?

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

Reason for not disclosing the name of the global auditor:- Untill Global auditor was employed, people were mourning about, Not having a Reputed Global auditor. Now , there is a Global auditor who has been appointed. Why does it bother you??? Even without a Global Auditor being employed, You have invested 2 million shares.So, whats the issue here? If the Management states, they have a reputed auditor has been employed. Not the Big 4 but One of the top notch ones. You can Imagine whatever you want within the Top10.Now, pick one between top 5 to 10. Now that you have imagined, and picked a name. What difference has it made for you?????

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

Timing of Global audit: I am in the banking sector aswell. I also know, as to how long the auditing takes place. WE are talking about Mammoth, Multinational Audting of a Year. Kpal, has mentioned that, It might take till Mid May. Someothers have given other timelines. There is a lot about which part is going to be audited aswell. Initially, people were stating there were no audited figures available. Now the management has made it clear, that the Conglomerates figures will be audited. There are multiple uses available of preparing the AUDITED figures of this specific entity. That too, the entity i based in USA. Imagine the advantages of Outside listing

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

Goenkas: AS they are a Big entity, their name becomes prominent. They appear to be Traders in addition. You as a investor might also be a trader. But your name might not come under limelight. Look , the Goenkas, will be participating in the Conference call aswell, as like yourselves. The management stated that, if you have any concrete evidence, bring it to them. Have you got any concrete evidence. If so, Share it with us here. We will also be happy to scrutinise this. Without any hard core evidence, just because that particular group has big holding and trading, One cannot accuse of anything one wants..

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

Oak:- Okay, Do you have money with you to buy them off? If so , approach them and buy off them. See, sorting this big a quantity at the rate that is available is easy to manage.Rather, letting that quantity loose on the way up. If you yourselves don’t have the money power to buy at this rate, what Money power you will be having if the rate goes up? You state Oak has been strangled?!!! What evidence do you have? The management stated that, they have organised a buyer and that too, an organised sale. Why would Oak, go for organised sale , if they are strangled??!!They would have showed their revenge…

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

AFFLE: If Affle has tripled, its because, they don’t have issues. BCG hasn’t because , all the issues are being sorted.The stock is at the cusp. The Management themselves stated that they are at the inflection point. Now, If you patiently wait, it is a Possibility that BCG might trade at equivalent PE in 2 years down the line. Are you willing to stay?

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

The goenka accounts will ensure that they get those shares at a reasonable price and not allow the share price to move up until SKR catch hold of each and every share which OAK has.

Has the promoters account swelled so far? What evidence do you have to falsly accuse and proclaim that the goenkas helped SKR to catch hold of each and every share? It has been 6 years so far. The promoters hasn’t purchased anything which is reflected in the shp, that I can see. If you have any evidence, Kindly present here

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

He did not mention anything about the allotment of preference shares to his friend and not to one which we would all love to hear according to him. His friend is only a proxy and he will have all these new shares as well within sometime down the lane.

When the company has been in need of the funds, and when the stock price was hanging low- Shoumik- Did you buy the stock or did you pity the company and Loan the Company????? You state you are a stake holder. You on the other hand, always wanted to look after your own personal wealth, rather than looking out and helping the company where you are invested to pluck the low hanging fruit! You are a share holder means, you own a part of the company. If by personal choice, you went to the management and stated , I would like to help the management solve the pending issue, which clearly you don’t appear to do so. Once again , you seem to be throwing accusations in thin air, at your own will. What evidence do you have to state the friend is a Proxy? Do you have any evidence to substantiate your accusation?

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

infact, Shoumik… I am getting bored of giving response to all your accusations and allegations.If you have concrete evidence , Kindly post here and I will be the first person to be with you in scrutinising the same. You see to be throwing accusations in thin air without any valid evidence based on your fancied theories

kpal

The reason for not declaring dividend is simple to understand, Promoter completes his quota of uying share & Then declares it, It will e eneficial for him as he has to pay nil tax on it. Second no sooner dividend is declared there will e a scramle to uy these shares which will result in price going higher as it will cover lost ground. Cheers !!!

Harsha Y

Thank u @platinumeber for ur series of posts giving some good content to the people trying to spread negativity.
    Past 6 months definitely BCG management trying to do some thing which we have not seen in past.
    Need to give some time and time will clear all.

Harsha Y

I believe investors who were positive turned to negative for the following series of events. I am just guessing. I may be wrong.

1. Till 2018 there was no hope so kept quite and tried to average.
    It’s long long time for any one to wait, but all waited
    2. Past 2 quarters management started behaving responsible to retail investors showing some light.
    3. Point 2 is the real culprit here for them.
    The moment management started giving official statements to exchanges, they thought everything will be done in one magic swipe.
    4. Now they bought more and more as they are available at dirt cheap
    5. For each statement to exchanges, the more anxiety and more thinking and more more greedy Ness made people to purchase beyond their limits.
    6. As price action is not moved by any means, the promises made themselves buying extreme levels probably making them out of control.

To all, who are spreading negativity, please understand market won’t work in your way of thinking.

kpal

According to me, Promoter wants to close the Daum chapter in its entirety then will pulish the gloal audit report more or less simultaneously & All of this will happen ecause this time around the promoter wants it as adly as we all want. Rememer Promoter will only do when he wants it & Not when we want it & You all know what happens when the promoter wants & Does everything what he needs. Need e stated ut to e understood. Cheers !!!

Bitran

Regarding dividend, please think from the side of management. They are negotiating with 2 parties for better price. At this time, if you are in management, do you want to project yourself as a cash rich company who are paying dividends? What is your chance of better price negotiation then? Daum settlement price is bigger and they have to save for that. I am hopeful that once the current issues are settled and loc done, they will start with dividends..

Srd.rdx
    Registered Boarder

Dear admin,

I still stand by my statements. Have seen enough of drama in the last 5-6 years.

Those getting panicked by my statements WOULD be the SHORT TERM TRADERS who are here for quick buck.
    Yes, I certainly want the short term traders to stay away since there are high chances of burning hands. These are the ppl who puts the downward pressure on stocks when it moves down.

If you or anyone wants to buy ..buy for real long term.

This stock has no technicals ..no fundamentals.. because of which the penny levels and all serious investor may stay away. Remember..all big private equity players have made huge losses in this counter.

If you ask me..Had I put my fresh money at current levels. Being into the market for long..I would never buy this type of stock BUT yes I have bought more,. purely to bring down my average price. I am very well aware my investment can further become zero and I even stand to gain more if it starts moving up.

Indeed for the sake of change..promoters has started feeding more to exchanges..but it has to go a long way.

SKR needs to mend his way and be more open and specific.
    Corporate governance issues needs to be sorted.

The drama has to end. All reason were pointed to daum. Let’s hope it reverses the tide with daum closure. The forced long term holders has no other way than to wait.
    At the same time, they are generous enough that no new investors be TRAPPED in this counter.

Invest wisely.the stock is available in abundance. Best wishes.

Pranil

Dear admin.
    I posted few msgs and if they are not posted, it will be proved that forum is only for posting positive post supporting management and relying on hope.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Seeing lots of anonymous posts in the last 2-3 hours with completely new user names. Interestingly all are straightaway criticizing the company without even introducing who they are. I wonder where they were hiding before the concall! Such anonymous users will no longer be allowed to interact here.

Attention
    All new users, please note that you will have to go through registration process first. You have to provide your real name and calling number following which I will be calling for a background check. Post that you may be allowed to join the discussion with current boarders here.

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

Friends cool down, just saw the messages. Surprised to see so much negativity after the conf call,Yes there are postives and negatives from the conf call.I would say the positives outweigh the negatives. And i would appreciate SKR for accepting a 2 hour conf call and his patience in answering each and every question.

SKR COnfidence level was very high and he was more forthcoming than his earlier calls. Even though he could have given more details in some areas but neverthless i appreciate his efforts.

Positives
    Initiatives adding on to the topline business
    Compass 2.0: Enhanced to avoid bot traffic,tool is well recieved. Company believes it should bring in more revenue.
    AI growing in agriculture sector, Agri client added, they are yet to see money in this area but things look positive.
    Hardware Product – Advanced stage on a new hardware product worked upon by Pisipati president, they were expecting a big order but there is a delay.

Coporate Update:
    Improve financing and global audit: 12 subsidaries to be merged and audited for access to capital.Conservative timeline 3 months.

Loan Closure:
    Canara Bank: Loan closed
    SBI Bank: Loan Closed
    Axis Bank: OTS amount discussed should be closed by next conf call.

Share value:
    SKR believes the company is massively undervalued.
    Buyer identified for OAK shares, SKR will make sure OAK shares wouldnt reach open market.
    considerable amount of pledged shares will be released by the next conf call.
    Analyst meet planned, date of the analyst meet will be anounced next week.

Daum Closure:

95% done, 5% legal negotiations pending.
    If i rightly heard, 214 crores are in liabilities out of which 114 crores are for daum settlement. Someone can correct me if iam wrong, audio was poor when he answered it.
    Agreement will only be signed if BCG has the money to pay it and Daum will agree only when we show the proof of money.

Recievables:
    Quality of recievables are good and then there is no write offs.

Negatives:
    No commitment on dividend for next quarter.
    No name announced for auditor – Silly reason given for the same which i dont agree.
    Nothing revealed about the hardware initiative – I dont think a comptetitor will join conf call and steal the business plan and most importantly we dont have any Indian competitors.

With all the above initiatives, i would be really surprised or rather disappointed if the stock prce doesnt go up from tommorow. I think it is the right time for the stock to achieve its lost glory and get rerated when all the above initiatives are achieved.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 163 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.