Brightcom Group Q2 conference call update

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Bitran

It was interesting to know that someone working in loan department feeling extremely positive on BCG. I am also extremely positive but at the same time a bit cautious because our experience was like that. We were very positive on the valuation mismatch but then there were reasons to be sceptical since the management support was not there so far.

Bitran

After a long time, today Skr talked about share price appreciation and asked retailers to hold on. So far, he never talked like that and so i am expecting exciting times ahead. Let us see how things pan out. Good luck to all the investors.

Shoumik

Happy to know your positive views. One interesting fact while looking at both Affle and BCG is that a new entrant having debtor days of 70 days while our established player with all the bluechip clients has a debtor days of 122 days. How is this possible . Either its bluechip clients are short of money or else the company is parking its profits in the name of receivables which can easily be realized as and when it chooses so.

Shoumik

Today he mentioned that the loan closure was a while back but they received the No Dues Certificate too late. Let me clarify here since l belong to the Banking fraternity this cannot be true . It takes not more than 2=3 days subject to clearance of cheques to recieve the No Dues. . So he declares when wants to . From this you all can pretty much infer about the other Declarations which are egarly awaited by the market. All these declarations are already in place but waiting for their own selfish motives. Use this period to load up in truck loads and let them carry on with deceleration peddle regarding declarations.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

Agreed.My preliminary diagnosis since Daum   issue developed seems to be true. So once Daum signs on the dotted line every thing else will fall in place including LOC,Stock price big four, U can keep adding.

I can see evn NYSE  listing coming once big four in USA  are in place after all subs a/cs are consolidated in USA A/C.

THanks to all the selfless contributors.

PS. However keeping past in mind nothing can be taken for granted TILL IT HAPPENS. Hence the stalemate as sentiment is so badly damaged.But markets also are very fickle and they can change in the batting of an eye lid.

kpal

What Mr Shoumik has mentioned is crystal clear. This stock is at inflection point. What Mr Nitin has also endorsed is 100% true. Folks understand the Play & Play the game. As soon as the axis loan of 11 crs is cleared. Skr will get LOC for settlement of Daum as a result sentiment will change for good as market is sensitive enough to understand. Hold all you stocks & Sit tight.

kpal

As soon as Daum settlement is done with. I will not get surprised to see Promoter increase his holdings. 39.14% is present promoter holding.So ample room for promoters to increase their holdings in due course of time.Promoter is selling where in dreams??

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

true.If promoter wanted to sell why would he sell at 3 .why not when it was 156 or 65.Promoter will love to have 50 or 60% i think.
    If i was i would to have full unchallenged control.

kpal

Here the contentious issue is Daum. Clearly SKR Has said he is working on LOC & will get it settled. Forget marketcap, Profit at this stage.Try not to look at the surface. Surface is deceptive. Let the Daum issue gets settled then see for yourself all will flock for it.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

I hope so too for the sake of all the long suffering shareholders YOU AND ME INCLUDED..
    Market seriously disagrees with us though AT THE MOMENT.

satyamite

Investor without equity dilution = Sale by promoter
    Or
    Transfer from OAK to someone
    Or
    Purchase in open market ( from Goenkas?)

kpal

Its natural.All those who entered at high levels are suffering. Therefore it is said there is not only a right entry point, Also a exit point that’s what Mr Nitin was emphasizing & one who understands the game can plan well. Unfortunately Investors do opposite of the plan. Also note it is a penny stock, So UC/LC will go on till a point. It has the potential to give multi returns.I am fully convinced therefore will hold all my shares.

kpal

Till Daum issue gets closed & Axis loan of 11 crs get paid. One will not get any dividend. I am certain on that & in case we get one then nothing like it.Sentiment will change towards the company for good.

Spamfortress
    Registered Boarder

@Top Gun. If you might observe, big investors prefer not invest in companies which have low PE values. They look for PE to be 5 or above. Guys like you or me will only enter at such low levels. Maybe we hold 3, 5 or 10 lakh shares at the current price, in the hope of making it big. In other words, we have to put all our eggs in one basket, we have to go all out. Even the big investors started off the same way. But once you make money, investing is a different ball game altogether. Big investors have the capacity to buy 5, 10 lakh shares or buy 1 percent or more at the price of 150 also. But can you or me do that? It’s much safer to invest with a huge corpus when you know that a particular stock will do well. Right now, for those invested in BCG, it’s more of a risk than reward.
    Now tell me, have you ever seen BCG on upper circuit, the next day after con call, in the past few years? Try to read between the lines. Listen to the latest con call a few times, if required and you will begin to get a hold of where BCG is headed for.

TOP GUN

@spamfortress where is the price of BCG Heading? Where can i find the latest con call recording?

Spamfortress
    Registered Boarder

@TOP GUN, I do not have clairvoyant abilities to tell you that BCG will trade at such and such level after such and such time. But the medium term lookout does look good and the valuations would probably knock the socks off, for most of us! I attended the con call but do not have a recording in my possession. Also, even if I had the recording, I am clueless as to how I could upload the audio file here. You will need to contact the admin for that. Anyways, the audio file is being shared on various WhatsApp groups started by BCG investors. With a little effort you could easily find one.

Shiva73

As kpal said until daum issue cleared there no price appreciation and no dividend.we have bear at least three more months time.

Bitran

Satyamite, good to see you here. What you said about investors without equity dilution is true and can happen also. But what I feel is none of these 3 groups will sell the share at the current valuation. Interested parties will ensure that share has reached the desired price before they hand it over to next set. What is the valuation they are looking for and at what time, we have no clue.

Spamfortress
    Registered Boarder

Dividend cannot be paid until Axis debt and daum is settled in word and deed. After that dividend is sure to follow. Slowly everything is falling in place. The management now seems to be eager to solve the issues which is a positive.

Bitran

Additionally today’s UC surprised many players. Guess SKR’s candid remarks yesterday was the reason. many of the retailers also might have bought, especially those who attended the conference call.Now we have to wait and see, if this is a trend setting change or one off surge. Many might have got a hint of suppressed valuation and my personal feeling is that it might be difficult to catch now unless someone plays heavily. Let’s wait and watch.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.