Brightcom Group Q2 conference call update

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Bitran

Agree on the dividend. It would take time for that. Also the discussion on the shell company part is really absurd. A shell company do not have operations but exists only in paper. A company who provides employment to 100s of people cannot be called a shell company. Guys please come up with something else for a healthy discussion not shell company topic.

Bitran

Additionally, one thing I noted from yesterday’s conference call is analysts started tracking BCG and started calling management for clarification. So, it is only a matter of time this catches the attention of who’s who of Market. Just hope that management rise up to the occasion and supports.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi Satyamite,

Nice to see you after a long time. We would like to see you here more often.

Regards,
    Admin

Spamfortress
    Registered Boarder

Bitran, analysts amongst us were tracking BCG closely since a long time but no one was coming forward with questions that would make a difference. And SKR would hurriedly skim past all questions and say he has limitations about being open with the facts. He wanted to keep daum away from getting critical information for free. Now, we all observed that this time around he was more forthcoming with the details than he would normally. Part of my inference on that front, I am guessing, is that daum must have already been settled. Discussions are rife about SKR’s recent trip to NY was also to facilitate a buyer for Oak’s 7 percent stake. But the big fish won’t be entering right away (maybe at a higher price). That would work out better for Oak who is invested for the past 10 years or so. It’s a win win situation for all involved. If this turns out to be true there is no worry about dilution of equity (if buying from Oak). SKR said before end of Nov-2019, they are having another meeting with Daum. Hope Suresh comes out with some disclosure to that effect by Nov end. I am assuming that around first week of Dec a rally might be in order (hopefully). One thing if you all might have noticed is that the first caller yesterday got emotional as he was saying that an FD is giving more returns than his investment in BCG and was contemplating about selling off his holdings. I have never known SKR ever telling anyone not to sell their holdings. He said an inflection point is just around the corner. I think that was pretty nice gesture from SKR (telling the caller not to exit). So all we need to do is simply hold on to our shares. Better days are not far away.

Bitran

Agree spamfortress. It was really a nice gesture from SKR to pacify that retailer and he literally urged him not to quit now after 5 years holding the share. SKR proved that he has empathy and not a monster as it has been projected. I just wonder whether he was forced to reveal the details a little early than he planned due to that retailer as still a formal agreement with Davm not in place.

kpal

One can expect the sky.Its important to not get carried away on whimsical targets. Yes, Potential in the stock is there for giving multi returns not ridiculous returns.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

I dont see any dividend for finncl year ending March 2020.
    Highly highly unlikely.
    March 2021 ending yes .Highly likely.

vsk
    Registered Boarder

Enjoying the healthy discussions from fellow investor friends. Thankyou all! Lets keep up this good work and benefit collectively.

I have a question regarding this Apollo Lycos ecommerce venture, since Mr. Pisipati(President at Apollo Logi Solutions, http://www.apollologisolutions.com) joined Brightcom this year in April’19 and some question in the conf. call was raised about the contributions from him

Any opinion wrt this venture is it still active? Or due to Lycos Daum issue was it sidelined and hidden work in progress

Jay

@vsk..
    SkR had clarified in the concall that wearables and Apollo are not scrapped but giving a pause with respect to technology changes and to adopt the latest of them in the near future. Once the Daum and other blockers are settled, there will be push on these fronts and plan is to make a big entry for these. Only time will tell..

sandyc316
    Registered Boarder

Totally agree with you Bitran. I was on the call as well and what stuck me was that this was the first time when SKR ‘almost pleaded’ with someone to have patience. I too think this was a little early than he would have planned just like you said. However, a couple of quarters would still be needed to clear out everything.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

Right U R. We need to see execution on time and delivery on those
    long over due issues to get the the trust restored on all fronts.
    Will be a good idea if you all can write to the company to provide a breakup of the receivables about how old they are time wise and in different geographise.
    That will be a big help in knowing the likelihood of the recovery that can happen in receivables which are around 900 crores.It is a big amount and comes to approx 20 rupee per share.Just assuming that this is industry norm does not help as it is more like pushing fire under the carpet.
    So please write to the company to come clean on this one .

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

Hi all,
    Lot of you are asking questions about conference call and i thought i put here what according to me is the most pressing issue for BCG for thinbgs to start kicking again.
    I think DAUM ISSUE FIANLLY BEING SETTLED LEGALLY is the BIGGEST.
    SO i thought i will put my views here and what i clearly heard on that day during conference call.My take away from it all is that it is now finally being settled legally in coming days.
    No sooner Daum is legally signed and sealed in my opinion you cant catch it.so i am going with my views and as told by SKR repeatedly re Daum and more so during the last conferene call when he said that he is having a meeting with Daum during last week of November and will like an agreemement in place in writing where we can pay initial token money of settling Daum and we make an announcement to the exchanges in first week of Deceneber.This is what i clearly remember from that conference call.So if this happens i see a vertical take off in the stock price of BCG and subsequently all things falling in place and all issues cleared” .

Bitran

BG, we all heard what SKR said and is waiting for communication on Daum settlement news. One another perspective is this week is thanks giving week.So, from US side mostly nothing will work. May be the deal with team from Korea ? Or even the most ambitious, was it already settled, he was waiting for arranging money and paper work? What ever just hope SKR action on time and do not allow operators to play on his company stock anymore. Enough damage is already done.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

BITRAN,
    Enough damage is already done.

So true.Looks like understanding re most things was already there which he explained in June Juky ANNOUNCEMENT to the exchange.
    so may be as U say funds in place sio paper work and the rest being sorted out.
    My feeling from CON CALL and the tone etc is that SKR will come good this time.
    For company and management also window is small and they just cant keep on delaying very important things and keep on killing the company stock price and investors.Looks like they have realized what is going on and how bad it is . so relief should come soon.
    I think i own now .3% of company stock now.
    Have been thinking today to take it to or above 1% or not….
    Thinking mode on.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

Also rememeber friends that SKR said that one of the big fours is already working on the accounts and consolidation and it is expected to be completed in 3 months which means by mid Feb 2020.He also said that he is going to bring in an investor which is a big name internationally and not like UNO etcc..
    Looks like management is working to deliver the fair market value of the stock.They already would know where the international bankers and brokers more so in USA think its fair market price is.It would have gathered momentum when a minno like AFFLE GOT sold at 1700.So just need to be a bit more patient to see the fair market price i suppose.

Saach
    Registered Boarder

Admn. While going through the text of conf. call dated November 17th, I noticed an interesting name of company as mentioned “weEndeavor Group and role of Jacob Nizri”and went on web site “https://www.we-en.com/” is a worth to understand. For me it is a great information for the retailers which I wanted to pointed out for members of our Group. Thanks and regards.

admin
    Keymaster

Thanks Saach. Majority of participants do not take the effort to go through conference calls, AGM, Annual results etc. and rather believe on others which in most of the case are rumours. It is very important to pay attention to what the management says and infer things.

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.