BCG’s Israeli Connection

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Rajesh Patel
    Registered Boarder

Pranil, all are startups and not yielded any profit till date, even SKR himself told that AI and ML not contributed to earning at least up to last year. Lil projects revenue increasing.. like wise all these startups will contribute when turning positive..

Rajesh Patel
    Registered Boarder

brightcom group currently shows profit only from old digital compnies.. revenue and profit growth skewed due to lycos removal and no new startup generated profit. 2.5 years not more time for tech startups..

pranil
    Registered Boarder

Just to add one more perspective. During this time Trade desk invested 1550 Cr in business; but their Top line grown 3 times and bottom line even more.
    General notion is that trade desk is growing because they invest more on business but actually BCG is investing more ( % of profit ).

pranil
    Registered Boarder

Dear Rajesh, then why trade desk or Affle generating more growth from investing in DM business?? This is all I want to know

pranil
    Registered Boarder

Dear Rajesh, referring to your post 7273.
    I understand Lycos numbers are removed from all years so it’s Apple to Apple comparison. Since Lycos investment was before this year it should not have any impact comparison.

My understanding is that this 1340 cr got invested in DM, Lycos life, Apollo venture and New AI and ML. Some of these investment gone bad, some of it is still to start paying but what puzzles me even DM investment is not showing any returns.

pranil
    Registered Boarder

Let’s see how criteo performances in this parameter.
    Criteo invested hoping 6000 cr during this time ( 1550 of trade desk and 1340 of BCG) and their bottom line grown by 50%. So rerun on investment is poor. That is where you can see the valuation differences between Criteo and trade desk.

1+
    Rajesh Patel
    Registered Boarder

affle size very small hence growth possible but i smell something else. i dont know much about TTD other than some primary nos. for BCG what i want to say all wrong doing priced in.. thats my take.. if every thing unfolded as what i think its jackpot else nothing…
    atleast trends shows some positive bias as unfolding near to start..
    Management clearly not disclosing any thing under the shadow of daum or else.. I can not Judge.. but some points still me encourage to think positive about management..

thats my points

1+
    pranil
    Registered Boarder

Dear Rajesh, fully agree what everything is priced in the current pricing. Infact much undervalued.
    But I think there is difference in business model Or technology of trade desk, criteo and Affle there for they will get different PEs/valuation… What I feel tradedesk technology is much superior at least in DM.

1+
Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.