General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 2,141 through 2,160 (of 5,395 total)
  • Author
    odysee
    Registered Boarder

@bhalothia9, no it doesn’t really matter if the fv is 1 or 2 or 10.
    It’s only a question of perspective from a psychological viewpoint of a potential new investor as I have carefully articulated.
    But you are entitled to your viewpoint.

4+
    bitran
    Registered Boarder

@Valuebuyer, Thanks for pointing out about huge equity. Fair point but at the same time do not underestimate SKR. He has the capability but only problem is so far he has not shown any interest to his shareholders which I am hoping will change. If not, tough luck for us…

odysee
    Registered Boarder

Mostly in agreement with your comments @Valuebuyer001 and I look forward to better times for the company and us.
    But would give the benefit of doubt to SKR when responding to silly rambling grouses on the concall especially when there are probably a few hundred or more investors waiting eagerly to hear something meaningful and relevant.
    The time for the conference call is too short and if two callers don’t ask pointed questions and instead take up precious time by moaning and quoting untruths from the Moneycontrol forum then it is frustrating and annoying to all.
    If they had bothered to stay abreast with all the information put out by the company in presentations to the Stock Exchanges and discussions on the Brightcom investors’ forum, they could have been more focused.
    Some of us never even got the opportunity to pose a query or two, thanks to those two gentlemen, even though a lot of items were more or less covered to a degree of satisfaction by Mr Reddy’s opening statement and the questions raised by the other callers.

6+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Dear Ranju Ji, I am not underestimating SKR but it is generally observed that shares with huge equity capital of 100 crores and above consolidates at each higher level n takes time to rise like J CURVE, due to profit booking

3+
    rishi
    Registered Boarder

Any possiblity to consalidate the face value from ₹2 to ₹10. Then the liquidity will be reduced and the chances of price incresed rapidly,please share more views.

1+
    Anonymous

I don’t know much about what he said in conference call. But, one thing for sure can tell has to bring stable investor and who understands the business. I really salute those investor who waited 60 months or more. It’s is not joke. They don’t lose trust in fact they wholeheartedly supported. It’s high time for Mr. Suresh to deliver. You can’t always rely on theoretical point of view. Price movement due to operator is a shameful phenomenon and honestly most disturbing. If price remains 5 to 13 range it’s not good for the company. This quarter result I take it as a warning. A big surge in corona happening in usa it’s not good sign. Business will fall. Q3 result no one can say it will be good for sure. Slowly, but steadily affle and tanla improving and market believing it, but for BCG it is not happening. It is up to BCG what they want, but most important thing to do bring back trust in market or else 5 to 10 range will continue for sure. I remember april first week 7 or 8th april tanla price around 40 now 390 plus. Just phenomenal run during covid crisis. Its psychology of people they believe in tanla because they saw during corona it’s become multibagger from 40 to 390 plus in 7 months, but where as bcg remain penny stock. It’s not good. Bring back trust at any cost or else gloomy picture waiting ahead.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Logan sir thanks for your detailed write up. We should be happy that the CEO has told it is his responsibility to bring in a stable investor. I think it is done. transfer of shares in bulk 50 lakhs previous week indicates this. This issue of excess liquidity and stable investor will be taken care by CEO.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

@Antu – Kindly request you to control your emotions and do not repeat things again and again as it may deflect the ongoing discussion.

Yesterday you wrote the same things in the conference questions thread #9268. Please be mindful about it.

3+
    admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Please don’t think I am being harsh on anybody. I found todays conference call to be good overall. It is true that as investors we can only wait until it is actually realized. But it does not mean that out of frustration we should be lamenting the company every time. We may have already invested in this stock fully, but this may influence another person’s buying (or selling) decision who at first might have thought positive after the concall but seeing our discussions they may put it on hold. I hope you understand what I am expressing. I want to reiterate that it is investors like us who collectively creates a perception and for that to be changed for good, we need to be optimistic and keep little patience.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

I want to bring to notice to Mr. Chalapathi who mentioned our forum along with MMB when he talked about rumors on the financials. We have never promoted any of the rumors discussed in the MMB but in fact we have mostly responded strongly to dispel it. Please be careful when you speak, otherwise such actions would bring bad image to us, especially when we have bridged a good relationship with the company due to the efforts of Hyderabad representatives.

8+
    nitin_asce
    Registered Boarder

@logan I think we are ignoring one of the big positive development s. If I heard correctly because voice was breaking, Mr Reddy said nclt is different and settlement is a parallel process which is ongoing with axis. Even some payments were done. This is a huge positive as few weeks back the update was we are yet to hear from axis as told to our forum representative s.

One question, Mr Reddy said some additional costs were incurred in this quarter. Do we have any idea how much is those extra costs.

7+
    drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear @Antu, totally I agree with you about lack of BCG’s price movement which is purely because of management’s attitude. Whereas if we see Tanla, during April-May 2020, they have announced Buyback of shares (@Rs81) when it was trading around 65-67 levels and suddenly all the Investors got strong trust on Tanla’s management. Since then Tanla’s price was kept on moving until today. This is matter of time for BCG too and hopefully BCG’s price movement will be better than Tanla once all the issues will be sorted out by SKR and if there will be any announcement on Buyback of shares would be added advantage to create trust on the management. Lets hope for the best and I believe our dream will come true soon before end of 2020.

7+
    Anonymous

@Admin sir I always stand by this forum. I will not write from today. I know what is this forum to me. I always keep other ahead of me. I learned so much from the forum. Everybody express their views in most dignified manner. But, I feel at this time to be keep quiet. I always want from heart that this forum go big to bigger. At the same time, I wish bcg investor get their due as they truly deserve. Bye. I will be noncommittal from today.

4+
    bitran
    Registered Boarder

Logan ji,

Let us not worry about onboarding new investors and stability of share price. SKR confirmed that it is his responsibility and he will do that. We need to trust him ( Yes, it is very difficult based on what we have gone through..) But I am not sure, if you have noticed. Few years back, his rant was business is doing good and he cannot say anything about market and it will take its own course. From that rant to yesterday’s “Bringing new investors is my responsibility and you will see actions fairly soon” is a very welcome change.

I believe that time has come for SKR to act on the share price. He build a 2500+ crore empire to not let it lie in penny share category. Due to some unfortunate situations, company went through some tough times and he is doing the cleaning up now. A little more is left, which I am confident, he will complete. His ambition is to rub shoulders with big guys and we will see that. In yesterday’s call also, he mentioned that we are number 1 is some areas.

When we ask about different verticals in Digital and their revenue contribution and splits and Onomagic; I was very sure he will not answer that. I thought, he would not even pick those questions but he did but did not give a direct answer. Do you think it is difficult for him to voice out couple of sites name which we own? No, then why? I have an intelligent guess but I do not want to speculate in public forums. Let us give him this quarter to do the finishing touches. In the mean time, I am waiting for a dream run in our company which can start any time soon. Only time will say, if I was right or this was a mere illusion…

Logan
    Registered Boarder

@nithin_asce, regarding Axis, the CEO said the same thing in the last conference call and I think compared to the last call, they’ve made a lot of progress. These cases will take time and people are so anxious because the case is in NCLT.

Regarding additional costs, I think it’s mostly to do with product development and signing new publishers. Getting reputed publishers to do business with you is very hard and you have to invest a lot to do that. I think results will be good in Q3 because of presidential elections, Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.

The Christmas shopping season starts from black friday (day after Thanksgiving day) and this year because COVID-19, people will shop more online so demand should pick up.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

By the time of AGM date 28 th December I expect positive developments and announcements. But market senses in advance so bcg share is most likely to rise from tomorrow or from 23 rd November 2020

JRS
    Registered Boarder

How to get recent con call transcript?

Kindly guide.

1+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

JRS audio file is attached

4+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Sorry unable to upload

Raj
    Registered Boarder

Some boarder was mentioning about 6 cr worth shares would come into market, if nclt directs axis to recover their dues. Not sure how much truth is there in this.. What If this happens and what’s the status of Bcg?..

1+
Viewing 20 posts - 2,141 through 2,160 (of 5,395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.