General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 2,161 through 2,180 (of 5,388 total)
  • Author
    JRS
    Registered Boarder

@Valuebuyer thank you so much for your concern and effort to share the audio file.

If you don’t mind May I get the source from where I could download the audio file.

2+
    JRS
    Registered Boarder

Even I believe the operators are doing Circular trading.

If that is the case we are in clutches of Operators. No technicals and fundamentals will help the share price to go up.

The operators are buying low and selling high to the retailers, again they make the retailers loose their patience and sell at lower price.

This will stop only with strong long term investors or company buy back the shares. Else we will keep day dreaming for the price to go up, even if the company improves its fundamentals and business further.

7+
    Shivashankar
    Registered Boarder

Skr updated office in his Facebook profile.is it new office or old?

1+
    odysee
    Registered Boarder

The updated SHP is available with the management and the company on a weekly basis.
    They would know precisely who is holding what and how the movement is taking place. Some entities and individuals would be passive holders, and some may be active in terms of trading or circular trading as being mentioned on this forum.
    It would be quite a stretch of the imagination to believe that the management is not aware of the individuals or entities involved in this drama being played out.
    No promoter or management would sit idly by and watch a continuing destruction of their share price or maintenance in a narrow range at an appallingly low rate unless they were content to do so.
    We can keep speculating on ‘strong hands’ or ‘stable long term investors’ coming in etc etc. Who will sell to them in meaningful quantities? The operators? The retailers at these current prices?
    Company buy back of shares would involve significant outflow of funds. And for what quantum of stock? Are those funds on hand with the company? And at what opportunity cost?
    Equity dilution of about 7% was done by way of preferential issue but it raised only 33 crore as it was at Rs 10 per share. A placement or a fresh issue even at book value would have raised that much money with a very small dilution. But then the traded market price would have had to be higher and closer to 60 plus levels.
    Why would the promoters and management not be desperate to see a much higher and more realistic market price of their stock? We all long term investors would support them strongly in any endeavour on this front.

buffet
    Registered Boarder

@shivshankar

Office is the same. It’s 3 year old photo.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

My email id is geebeeyen@gmail.com JRS Sir you send hi to my mail id I will send concall audio

1+
    Myshport
    Registered Boarder

Reference #9325

I get a feeling that, for obvious reasons, the price is likely to be maintained at these levels till the Axis Bank payments are completed. I think another boarder had also hinted at this in one of the earlier messages.

Change in price, if any, should happen post the Axis Bank settlement.

3+
    buffet
    Registered Boarder

@myshport

As communicated earlier, price won’t move untill axis is resolved. This is to prevent the pledged shares liquidation in open market. Same was the case with sbi & canara.

I hope,axis will be resolved soon.

4+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Logan sir Ji I fully endorse your views. Nice analysis.

2+
    JRS
    Registered Boarder

@Valuebuyer

I have sent you a mail to the email address you shared.Kindy do the needful.

JRS
    Registered Boarder

*Sir

lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

Hope there is some progress made today on the Axis issue. Even though its comforting to hear the words of SKR in the conf call, its hurting to see the share price of tanla, subex flying day by day, Specially when someone took a conscious decision to invest in BCG instead of tanla seeing BCG’s business position.

6+
    lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

If the case is postponed again today we might have to live with 5.25 for rest of the year.

2+
    Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

I don’t think it is going to be done today I am hoping it gets done by AGM.
    As far as share price goes it should start rising rapidly in a few weeks once LOC amounts start trickling in. Market would do that to pressure the company to settle Daum. Hence maximum another month of wilderness. Be calm and chill, enjoy the time. I am confident about the share price movement. There has been a lot of consolidation in the last one month with more than 15-18% of the company getting traded, this much of trading is not possible only with g gang maybe some other big gun has entered the arena, looking forward to see the SHP now.

jmathew
    Registered Boarder

It is true that the price is not moving up and the share is not trading anywhere near to the fair value (ie eps 9 x pe 20 plus)
    But I am confident that LOC will through before mid of Dec 2020 and AXIS will be closed anytime from now. We just need to wait for some more time as we know the share is under the full control of promotors and operators.

lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

Has the case been adjourned to Dec 18th as mentioned in MC forum. I dont see any updates in NCLT website. Can anyone reverify.

ramganesh1982
    Registered Boarder

Can someone share the fair price and expected timelines for every milestone from here .. will be an interesting topic to spend time on instead of worrying what’s behind us and what has happened so far 🙂 . Note : my intention is to see how the market will evaluate or value the stock when issues are cleared ..

1) fair price when axis loan is cleared – first 1-2 months of 2021
    2) loc – jan 2021
    3) upcoming quaterly results – feb 2021
    4) dividend –

Dream big 🙂 with BCG it’s a matter of max few more months of pain I believe !!!

jmathew
    Registered Boarder

@ RAMGANESH.
    Source Money Control. This is not a buy or sell call.
    Affle Vs BCG (Just for comparison only)
    Affle FV(10), Price Rs. 3140, EPS Rs.32.32, PE 97.3, and BV 90
    BCG FV (2), Price Rs. 5.4, EPS Rs. 9, PE 0.60, and BV 56
    If we split Affle FV to Rs.2, then Affle share price will be rs.630, EPS 6.5, pe 97.3 and BV rs.18
    Personally, I am looking for LOC, ASAP and expecting it by Mid Dec 2020. LOC means the account/book is clean. There will be some specific reason for not closing the axis and I believe it will be also closed very soon.

The average industry pe is 27, so once the issues are settled, we can expect BCG moving quickly to pe 20 plus if not more.

Again, as per my understating more than 85 percent of the shares with strong hands and promotors are controlling the price with the help of operators at the moment.

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

@jmathew brother that is a steep curve upwards. I agree ideally we should be looking at that figure which you have so logically put, but the problem with BCG is it has never had a good PE. This can attributed to the fact that the company had never previously properly made an effort to reduce the liquidity to less than 15%. From the present position of more than 60% it looks very bleak. I hope a few investors genuinely engaged in the online Business are brought in and more than that an emphasis on future technological advancements and sustenance is made. Because the one thing that the market has never seen in this company is stability in its managerial decisions, it very important for this company from now on. The last I can recollect the company had it a maximum valuation of 800 million dollars around 8-9 years ago. If the company shares start rising now we will see regular profit booking atleast for the next one year because it will be a test for the management to keep the boat afloat and not rock it again with any other mishap. So if your price( which I really hope the stock achieves) we are looking at a time frame of atleast a year and a half to start moving to that trajectory and maybe after 2-3 years we see that number. In all the stocks that have come out of trouble there is a lot of profit booking happening after a little while( here I think once it reaches its book value) because it takes time for the company to earn confidence of stable investors. After that a steep price correction and again an upward trajectory. And it is going to have atleast 4-5 cycles like this and during this time the strong big hands enter into the market who will reduce the liquidity to help the company grow. Remember the g gang has the biggest triumph card here. It is their whimsical trading that will decide what the price will be for the next one year. I say this because if they go on an adventure ride to increase their share by shorting the stock regularly we will not see a desired price movement. The immediate responsibility of the management should be to facilitate their exit even if it happens at higher price.

Shivashankar
    Registered Boarder

Congrats to Bcg huge jump in publishers account from past one week 3.8% to 4%.

5+
Viewing 20 posts - 2,161 through 2,180 (of 5,388 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.