General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 2,261 through 2,280 (of 5,393 total)
  • Author
    Srd.rdx
    Registered Boarder

So far..its shock only..for everyone!

Expect a revised AGM notice in next 2 hours and that should contain the details of who is being allocated these warrants.

The notice says revised AGM notice dated 4th December. Seems like it is being worked out and will be available soon.

2+
    sagraa
    Registered Boarder

It’s a desperate attempt from SKR. It seems that LOC is rejected and he has left with on other option.

But nothing to in loose as price won’t go down and purpose to keep price low is completed.

Now company performance will increase with this new money and with diluted equity it should attract pe of 10 after resolving Axis and Daum.

Deepak
    Registered Boarder

May be LOC get approved and warrant will be issued to promoter. This is last chance to increase the holding before the main event. Bcz it is a big number and i don’t think management will issue the 34cr warrant to someone else at this rate.

3+
    Remesh
    Registered Boarder

Deepak, I think exactly the same. This is the cheapest way to increase stake, though it’s a shock for retail investors.

Deepak
    Registered Boarder

Management will use the loc money for warrant bcz now they have to pay only 25% and this will increase the holding of promoter. And same money they will use to pay the dividend. (it is my assumption only till the time they didn’t mention any name to whom they will issue the warrant)

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

We should fight for warrants to all share holders in order to protect our stake dilution and to exercise our option to buy later in case of price increase? Are shareholders only entitled to pain alone but not any fruits. Let it be a rights issue. We will stall any initiative of the management against investors interest

sandyc316
    Registered Boarder

What’s disturbing and comforting at the same time is the fact that the promoters can and do control the price when required. Clearly the price had been kept in check for the last couple of months for the sole purpose of warrants. Will it be taken to new highs now? well, we’ll have to wait for that.

whity3187
    Registered Boarder

Its really disappoonting the price they have fixed. 7.7 is the 6 months average price. They didnt even think to pay a premium, which means dilution is very high. Not very good for retailers.

5+
    vgsatwork
    Registered Boarder

The level of dilution is massive. Does this mean the promotors have been keeping the share price low and have been trying to time their preferential allotment with flow of positive news? Possible. But if it is not going to be issued to the promotors, whoever is coming in would be the largest shareholder of this company and that could mean some other corporate is buying out Brightcom as they would end up with 39% stake. Either case it’s a raw deal for the retail investors..Only consolation would be that market cannot ignore Brightcom anymore and a PE rating of atleast 5-10 is expected even without any other news flow..

vgsatwork
    Registered Boarder

Warrants are being typically issued to promotors in a perfectly timed manner just before an expected improvement in business performance. This would help them make the most of the share price growth that would soon follow.

kmr003
    Registered Boarder

As told earlier it is difficult to understand

Very huge dilution, atleast 17-20Rs would have done justice
    1) may be loc is delayed or on hold ?

2)To get rid of g and operators this kind dilution ?

3) Many questions why to dilute bso much ?

4) don’t wt is his intention towards 50k retail investors. To whom SKR is doing favor ? wt is the emergency of funds ?

5) to whom PW allotment is done, lot of things are un clear? lot of things SKR should answer.

6) if possible Hyderabad guys, please try to meet him in AGM and please get more clarity, thanks

Last point, whoever is advisor/ giving idea to him retail investors hate them a lot

thanks guys wil take some break till AGM

ramganesh1982
    Registered Boarder

Are we looking at one part of a big puzzle ?

1) The price has been maintained between 4.9 to 5.5 for appr 2 months now . Is this planned ?

2) only partial settlement made to Axis . If full payment was made stock might have got pushed definitely well beyond 8.5 rs as the market is valuing this more than anything at this point of time

3) Last entire week the volumes have been huge with big delivery percentage

4) circuit revision as mentioned by some boarders is possible

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Promoters can issue rights share to all . I don’t understand what is the necessity to dilute just before loc FIRST TRANCHE. its shows their tr.. col..r . Let them take as they toiled more but atleast let us hope share price increases to its intrinsic value asap

Sobha
    Registered Boarder

All other issues can be solved. But if promoter is fraudulent, what can be done?

Optimus Prime 06
    Registered Boarder

Now I got clarity why this shares are trading in range bound.they took share price to rupees 13 for oak exit and bring back the share between 5 to 6 rupees to issue preferential warrants. They planned and executed in a perfect manner .they bought this price as per SEBI guidelines to issue preferential warrants in low price. Even SEBI only ask the price movement clarification only when the share hits upper circuits. I thought retail investors are selling .blaming goenkas for the price movement.now I understand it’s a plan of action and they executed well. Kudos to promoters.
    Now the time has come to execute their plan. first, they exchanged huge quantity of the shares to bring back the price down . Some bought by retails investors.with this action they lost around 2 crores shares to retail investors. That may be the reason in increase in retail investors holding in September.
    Now they want to increase 34 crores equity shares . That means around 66.6 percentage increase from present equity shares.
    Even I thought how they will manage to allot equity shares to new stable investors. Because ,90% of the shares are with promoters and corporate bodies. 10% with retailers. retailers are not in a mood to sell a single share. I am very happy,if preferential warrant is bought by Mr Suresh Reddy or mr Vijay kancharla or by their families. Especially if Mr Suresh Shetty buy this preferential warrant shares.I will be more happy. Promoters increasing stake in the company is positive. I don’t see any cunning in their action .they have done it in a possible way to increase their holding.
    To be say frankly, they have right to do this, because, they took the pain, they made this company big. It is not so easy to be in the fortune 500 companies. They made it. They build this fort. They want big slice of profit when it ready to grow. They worked hard. They face criticism ,abuse from us. We are just a sleeping partners. We parked our money here. We too feel the pain of the price moment. If it starts growing from now onwards, we forget all the pain. Even if it reaches 50 can make many of us crorepati in this forum.
    As per their numbers, it should be traded not below 500.if my assumption is right we will see upward movement from Monday onwards..5x is more than enough to me.
    If all retailers starts selling from Monday onwards.how much quantity we can sell..it is not possible..we r very small.
    All the best..in my view promoters are not cheaters.they have done the best what they can do.kudos to promoters..

Optimus Prime 06
    Registered Boarder

Correction Mr Suresh Reddy not suresh shetty

bhalothia9
    Registered Boarder

Everything seems planned, when shares were allotted to Muskaan last time, similar high volume delivery pattern was observed. Later the price was even brought down to scare the retail investors, so that they do not oppose, a similar tactic they may adopt even now, so that this preferential allotment can be done. When OAK wanted to exit, a series of documents were released making a impression that company is at inflection point, so retail investors doesn’t sell their shares and price can be moved up, and now this preferential allotment, on 4th December itself around 50 L shared delivered, and without any movement in price, and it wasn’t the case like earlier trades where when such percentage of delivery happened only when Geonkas did movement, there are lots of trades. All companies does such kind of manipulation, but normally it’s done upwards when company agrees to allot a small percentage of shares to some PE at a high price.
    I believe we all should oppose, should protest, should write to SEBI.

Sobha
    Registered Boarder

Agreed that what was going on for last many years was an IIT grade stock manipulation

bhalothia9
    Registered Boarder

When retail investors are happy with peanuts, what can be done, they will not vote and preferential allotment will pass.
    BCG is a public limited company and so every shareholder has equal rights on its assets, why promoters are taking bigger slice?

Optimus Prime 06
    Registered Boarder

Complaining to sebi and the replies
    1. Why the stock price is kept low?
    Ansfrom promoters:-
    The company is facing lot of problems like daum, cash flow, axis bank settlement etc..
    2. Why goenkas exchanged shares and kept share price down?
    Ans from promoters
    U better ask them
    3. Why r u now issuing preferential warrants? What is the need?I mean huge quantity 66.66%
    Ans
    We need to meet the future requirements of the company. So, we went for equity dilution by issuing preferential warrants.
    For every question they r having answers..
    We retailers only having questions.
    Second option
    Can we stop preferential warrants by taking stay in courts?
    Yes we can, but, we r different parts from the country. Some manipulators always watching this forum for their opportunity. They will collect money for the court case and will be vanished.
    As a retail investors we can’t do anything.only we can do is watching the show.
    Sorry, if I hurts anyone

Viewing 20 posts - 2,261 through 2,280 (of 5,393 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.