General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 2,461 through 2,480 (of 5,393 total)
  • Author
    Logan
    Registered Boarder

@vgsatwork, the industry that BCG is in is still growing, it’s not an old industry to give companies P/E of 5 or P/S of 1.

When Magnite Inc was trading at 4 times revenue (P/S-4), Motley Fool website called it undervalued. Magnite has losses but it’s revenues are growing. Only thing that’s not working for BCG recently is that the growth rates are low but if you see the growth rates between 2010-16, they were very good and the margins are also better than many other companies. So BCG should get at least 3-5PS or 10-15PE. If the growth rates are higher in the future then BCG should get higher PE.

If sold, OMS alone will get you close to 5000crs (P/E-20 or P/S-5).

Sobha
    Registered Boarder

@Rathi_b, Thank you for your efforts. What will be the eps dilution after warrants? Have any discussion in this regard? Because Rs 260 cr reaching to company. I assume it will increase eps by 20%.The LOC will increase eps by 30% as per skr. Plus the interest outflow on loan of the parent is going to be zero. So what will be be the eps after proposed full dilution? And what is the expected growth rate after LOC and warrant money?

bhalothia9
    Registered Boarder

@rathi_b Thanks for representing all of us. Good to hear all updates, could you please also update if there was any discussion on business, also where would company use the money that it will get for warrants?

2+
    Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

Let’s hope they give us something back. Hehhehe man I hope next dividend us not 5 anna. We have to see how the company’s business does in the next 2 quarters to properly get an idea of eps.

4+
    Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

To be honest I think we Hyderabad should start an irani cafe outside Holiday inn so that the price keeps rising. Salute SKR every morning and evening if it helps the price to increase and get a good dividend.

sandyc316
    Registered Boarder

lol! @Rathi_b I’m sure we’ll all happily agree to help you start that cafe!

Raj
    Registered Boarder

Looks like every one are waiting for axis settlement news 😊

vgsatwork
    Registered Boarder

Given the sudden spurt in volume of trades at around noon on both the stock exchange seems to suggest that nclt hearing has had a definitive closing..Will have to wait and see

drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear @Rathi_b, now we guess what your reply means by seeing today’s rally “read between the lines you will see something that doesn’t meet you eyes in the first glance”. Definitely we will get series of positive news from tomorrow onwards before the AGM. Happy investing to all BCG investors.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Axis nclt hearing is today. I feel BCG will close axis dues. Let us wait and see

vgsatwork
    Registered Boarder

Just to give an idea of the kind of delivery based trades on last 10 trading session (Since PW announcement) from NSE alone – 10.75% of entire equity base of BCG (5.46 crore shares) have been delivered. Traded volume is 7.2 crore shares in NSE alone in the last 10 trading session.

Assuming the big hands have not sold their stake, 10.75% of retail shareholders stake has changed hand in the last 10 trading sessions alone (that too only in NSE). It would interesting to know who has picked up this 10.75%. I am sure this level of retail to retail churn is not possible without huge price action. But the price pretty much remained the same except for today.

This indicates systematically some large investor or institution has picked up atleast half of this 10.75%. Keen to see the SHP for this Qtr…

bhalothia9
    Registered Boarder

@vgsatwork. All this trade, shows as delivery or as non delivery I believe is being done to justify the price at which warrants are issued. Similar level of delivery was shown when shares were allocated to Muskan. And I expect 80% of shares are being rotated between large investors, small retail investors shareholding most likely will have minor effect.

4+
    bhalothia9
    Registered Boarder

In Corporate action on bseindia:
    EX Date Purpose
    18/12/2020 Final Dividend 0.05

Could this be the reason for today’s rally in BCG price?

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

@bhalothia9 wait for January to end. Hahahaha we will go crazy.

Sobha
    Registered Boarder

It cannot be. Those who buy today will not get dividend. May be NCLT.

2+
    bhalothia9
    Registered Boarder

I wish your prediction is right @Rathi_b . 2
    Haarne ka darr aur jeetne ki umeed … in dono ke beech joh ek tension wala waqt hota hai na … kamaal ka hota hai.

10+
    Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

@bhalothia9 the delivery volumes were less than the last week though. Let’s see if bulls are still on it in Monday. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

4+
    bhalothia9
    Registered Boarder

Delivery percentage seems is better, above 80, when price goes around 4.8 and it comes down to around 60 when price goes up, around 5.2 Automated softwares I believe finds large deals and help traders join the rally, like today, and so you see less percentage of deliver, but higher volumes.

3+
    JRS
    Registered Boarder

Hi Any update on NCLT?

4+
    whity3187
    Registered Boarder

Higher delivery volumes without much rise in stock prices, would normally turn out to be manipulation.

Viewing 20 posts - 2,461 through 2,480 (of 5,393 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.