General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 2,641 through 2,660 (of 5,388 total)
  • Author
    Raj
    Registered Boarder

Like this one..

Optimus Prime 06
    Registered Boarder

I sold few bcg shares in upstox on dec 23rd. I have received dividend amount in 16-01-2020 from RSKV SECURITIES PVT LTD..

2+
    Myshport
    Registered Boarder
    sac6310
    Registered Boarder

@rathi_b LOC now taking much more time than what SKR had said when you guys meet him at Hyderabad office. What could be reason ??

2+
    Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

Warrants

3+
    sac6310
    Registered Boarder

@rathi_b you mean LOC has been approved and received by US banks/institution by now but SKR might reveal it after warrant approval?

4+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder

@Rathi_b, do you think Axis is keen on settling with BCG or do they want to drag it further? (Until BCG agrees to their demands)

Everytime in those NCLT orders, BCG’s lawyer says the company wants to settle and they are having negotiations with Axis but with Axis the reply is always the same.

What are your thoughts on this?

drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear @Logan and all BCG Investors, today I have seen full of negative comments/messages by 3-4 guys at the MC stating that Warrant has been rejected and it will go down back to 3 levels. I am least bothered about the naysayers and still have very strong trust on BCG’s future growth considering its potential. Experts, please share your views.

vgsatwork
    Registered Boarder

MC forum is complete garbage where people vent out their frustration over this stock & promoters or some investors who overtly vouch for the stock. None of these two sides have anything in terms of news/analysis/insights to contribute. To that extent I value this forum where people are sharing knowledge and stock price movement for that day is not the ONLY criteria that is driving the discussion in this forum

Any price sensitive information – Be it approval/rejection of PW by the exchanges needs to be notified to investors immediately. Given that MC forum is garbage and one can get away saying whatever they want without any repercussions is what is making that forum breeding ground for spreading rumors. Only thing I do not understand is that in forums like MC, where there is so much of negativity about a given stock. If somebody has invested in this stock and giving negative feedback relentlessly, they are crazy by definition and if someone is not invested in that stock, but spending time and effort spreading negativity about a given stock, they could only be frustrated individuals who have nothing else to do in life or they part of operator gang who have vested interest in keeping the share price low.

Hence, do not let what is being discussed in those forums get to your head.

m4max1979
    Registered Boarder

@drjaysee the ID’s on MC were also saying that warrants have been approved by one exchange and pending approval from another. Now the same ID’s are saying that warrants issue has been rejected due to missing PAN nos. Then how the hell was it approved in on exchange in the first place.

My point is that they have a full time job to misguide ppl like us and basically use MC forum as a regular chat site meant for abusing the company. Otherwise why would somebody spend their entire time for years on this board. for e.g. Retailers like us never go to a forum where we do not have investments but these ID’s are present everywhere.

On another note, I think that now it is just a matter of time before all issues are sorted one by one. We have waited patiently for so long and that too at cmp ranging between 2.4 to 4.00, another couple of months should not make a difference. If you notice, these same voices in those days were screaming that BCG would be trading in pennies in few months.

One advise from prior experience, like stated earlier by another boarder on this forum, there is no point in sharing info or making arguments on MC forum. They will either mock you full time or delete your messages. After all as I said earlier, it is their full time job.

drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear @vgsatwork and m4max1979, Thanks for your replies. I do understand that some people are always sit ideally and misguide the genuine investors by creating unnecessary panic. Even I got tempted to send some reply to that guy but it’s not appropriate to react / reply to their views. I am utilizing this opportunity to grab as much as possible and I am sure, in a week time everything will be changed once the dividend is released (on of before 25 Jan) & many will run behind BCG to catch which may not possible. Good luck to all our BCG investors and Forum members.

lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

It is difficult for me to understand why LOC and warrants are linked. I assume warrants will not be required if LOC is approved.

Warrants for Muskaan is blocked
    Warrants for 54 share holders approval in progress
    LOC in progress.

Are we saying if all issues are resolved BCG is going to get more than 500 crores.

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

The warrants issue should reach its logical end, either accepting it or not, the exchanges should come out with an answer. It is my personal opinion that the management will keep delaying things until then. They know that their business is going to prosper in future,so they wouldn’t mind to keep us suffering until they get what they want. Axis Loc or Daum I think they can settle if they intend to, they are not short of money in anyway. They will do nothing until this issue of warrants is settled. This is my personal view I hope you people won’t confuse it as the hyd group’s objective opinion.

drpram
    Registered Boarder

I think all are interrelated..PW is required to close Axis issue. Once it is closed, the objection for raising LOC will no longer be there and LOC will come.. LOC will settle Daum issue..the overall problems will be solved..Am i right??

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

LOC is generally done by provisioning for outstanding issues, it has been under process for what over a year, certainly Daum and axis must have been provisioned when discussions with lenders was done. This my personal opinion, I think this charade of issuing of warrants is only being done because the people know they are getting it at a huge massive discount to what would the price would be after outstanding issues are settled. Buying shares in open market wouldn’t be this cheap in future. Again my personal opinion nothing to do with my responsible investors from Hyderabad. Please remember SKR said he wouldn’t be raising stake before issues are settled, but I feel he is now going back on his word.

JRS
    Registered Boarder

@Rathi_b

Do you still believe SKR is trustable personality. I am asking this because you met him in person, and you were very much confident on his plans.

If you feel like not replying to this question, you can avoid.just asked with curiosity.

I am personally loosing faith on SKR. It is not because his plans are good or bad, but he talks something and does something. He is not man of words or integrity, I am feeling.

Even in his YouTube videos he speaks big things, but he is engaging with so many investors who act like operators. This is why I was sceptical about warrants.

Really confused whether to trust him or not.

J.Bedi
    Registered Boarder

All the optimism for last 2 months is fading now. Again Hope’s were given a fly but fearing of extending dark times. I am not worried about lower circuits but the way script is behaving like pendulum. Worst part of story is they declared dividend after so many years (to reward shareholders and improve Company Image) but no credit till now and Rakesh Bansal now telling on YouTube that few persons have approached him that they could make him interact with Skr for stake discussion. But he denied to go ahead due to Kolkata based jockeys (operators) active in script. We have seen long wait in past years while seeing all other scripts grow. It is not we had ever think of with such robust numbers quarter on quarter..

JRS
    Registered Boarder

I am doubtful whether he is trying to pump black money into the system through warrants(by the way he is bringing so many investors).

Usually this is the way how black money gets operated in societies.

I still have a doubt on the write off, where he would have collected and made outside settlement with the parties from whom BCG/Lycos was receivable and received it in black. And now he is trying to reinvest through these investors in the form of warrants.

Also I fear he may repeat this write off to the huge surplus accumulated in balance sheet,in the form of receivable, and convert them into his black money.

Hope I am wrong in my assumption and things are all good.

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

We are here because we believe that this organisation has a bright future and I am not going back on that belief. I am just in personal capacity venting my view on the delay in warrants. I for one believe that we have many goods to come. Many milestones will be broken. All I am saying is it frustrating that we are still being kept hanging after all the developments we were privy to. All I want is to move on man from these trivial issues which I believe the organisation is unnecessarily draging to make the most of their present opportunity. I believe that SKR is the right leader but it is certainly not wrong to ask questions, I for one can be blatantly wrong, maybe the next few days will be great for us, but it is just my frustration that the warrants are being kept hanging without any finality. I believe that the organisation is capable of handling all its outstanding issues independent of the warrants money and that is the only thing that I am ranting about. He is a capable and opportunistic leader which he should be, which is good for the organisation but sometimes we need to question not to throw allegations but to seek clarity on what, where and how things will be for us.

profile inactive, exited bcg
    Registered Boarder

@J.Bedi Could you share the link to the Rakesh Bansal youtube video you were mentioning about?

2+
Viewing 20 posts - 2,641 through 2,660 (of 5,388 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.