General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 2,781 through 2,800 (of 5,395 total)
  • Author
    diamond_2017
    Registered Boarder

Did anybody get any reply from the management on the dividend, even during 2016 there was issue at the time of dividend payment , they had stated some technical issue between share registrar and them. It seems they cry the same song again, lets hope atleast scores takes notice and bring them to the board

5+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Respected Logan sir, reg #10315 post, I feel the company is aware of all this and we will realise after 1 year that everything was a drama by the company, to plunder pref warrants @ cheapest rate to make a KILLING.

Raj
    Registered Boarder

So much of discussions happened with zero result till date. Promoter doesn’t give a damn.. Better to keep quiet untill there is some material development on pending issues. Better not to compare with any other company. We arguing /fighting with each other is nonsense.. If you have faith, stay invested. Cheers.

drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear @Raj, You are right. I believe that “Calm before Storm” and this time most probably it will be a positive storm and still I have great hope on the promoter. BCG is SKR’s baby and he will not let the baby will die. SKR knows very well about the impact of “delay/non-payment” of dividend & already the reputation of BCG is severely damaged but the entire management is quite means some great positive news will come soon which may evade all previous negative things. Even, if we notice the current stock price movement & quantities of buying & selling, its very well known fact that BCG is under the control of either Promoter or their associated groups. Its better not to be tempted / rush to sell at this point in time of a throw away price instead, keep some cash to accumulate more between 5-5.5 levels if we are lucky (it may test if the approval of PW is delayed) . Maximum before 10 Feb 2021 something should happen and I believe this should be the final hearing for AXIS settlement . Its just testing our patience and in-fact its very difficult to control our emotions. Lets all stay calm and positive until then. Experts /long term investors, please share your views.

sac6310
    Registered Boarder

Heard that aarthi consultant had confirmed dividend to be get credited at max by 2nd feb. Can someone confirm this ?

sandyc316
    Registered Boarder

Well I called them up and as soon as I mentioned Brightcom Group I was transferred to a guy who sounded very tired (possibly from handling many such calls) but assured me that it’s in process and the dividend should be credited in a day or two.

Sobha
    Registered Boarder

Good Information

Raj
    Registered Boarder

Logan, I am not frustrated at all.. I am long in this counter, whatever the discussion is, doesn’t matter me. What’s the point of taking the discussion forward when things are still pending and we fighting here. If you take a look at 2016-17 interviews, our CEO is still saying about daum closure will take two months time and till date nothing has materialise.. Do you think with our discussions, analysts will understand and come yo know about Bcg.. Sorry my friend, nothing like that.. If bcg trades above 100-200, then they would think of buying.. Till than, we have to keep shooting in the dark. Same happened with Tanla.. So till then fingers crossed.. One thing, I can tell you that, because of this forum, many retail investors have come to know about Bcg and the shp tells the story of increase in retailers.

odysee
    Registered Boarder

With respect @Raj, if all issues had been resolved earlier, we probably would not have had the opportunity of much deeper learning about the business and working of adtech/digital advertising, and the history and working of other companies in the same domain. It is only during this , at times, frustrating period of waiting that through various discussions, presentation of data, sharing of information and knowledge, that we are better informed and more confident about our investment in BCG. My apologies, if my viewpoint is at odds with the thought that discussions on this forum are useless until all pending matters as articulated by SKR stand resolved.

Raj
    Registered Boarder

I am not against discussion and friends on this forum are way much better knowledgeable on the industry front. I hope once the dividend gets credited and pw gets approved, things will start falling in place.. Its just matter of time.

drpram
    Registered Boarder

Anybody got dividend?.. No news sofar.

2+
    alphaneo
    Registered Boarder

When will the Promoter and Operator’s GAMESTOP?

buffet
    Registered Boarder

@rathi_b & team

Any updates/acknowledgement received from BCG IR w.r.t. F2F meeting with SKR?

J.Bedi
    Registered Boarder

IT IS MY PERSONAL OPINION AND I HAVE ALL RIGHTS TO BE WRONG..

No offense to anyone – Instead of meeting and discussing business future with City based investors only, why dont CEO releases press note for every single shareholder.

Logan
    Registered Boarder

@jbedi, the CEO is not meeting Hyderabad based investors on any preferential basis. The investors themselves are going to meet him and the CEO can’t say no to that. Any investor can visit the company but we have to check in advance whether the CEO and/or the management team will be free to meet us. That’s the reason they inform the company in advance.

The company shares press release after every quarterly results. In that they mention business developments that have happened in that quarter.

J.Bedi
    Registered Boarder

@Logan – Lets not get hyper n personal. My only thought is to make level playing field for all. Otherwise we will keep getting manipulations in one form or other.

1. When CEO cant discuss in AGM, or any thing in between quarterly results but ready to meet same set of retail investors?

2. And if 60k investors drop him request to meet, is it mandatory for CEO to honour those requests?

3. Whenever retail investors have met CEO in past, what is materialistic outcome?

buffet
    Registered Boarder

@j.bedi

SKR is not informing every1 that’s the issue all along. Hyd based investors met SKR several times during Covid times. I think we should be thankful to rathi & team. Atleast we are getting some information on various things going on in the background.

If SKR improves corporate governance & strengthen investor relations, there is no need to meet him personally.

Logan
    Registered Boarder

@jbedi, why would you assume that?

I didn’t get personal or hyper (I don’t understand what hyper means here in this context)

It’s very simple, you asked a query and I answered it.

1) The first part of your first question can only be answered by the CEO.

For the second part, I don’t think he’s ready to meet only those investors. As I’ve told you in the previous post, any investor can visit the company but they have to check in advance whether the CEO is available or not.

2) I don’t know about that. It all depends on shareholders rights. You can check with investors relations or any shareholder rights group who will have better knowledge on that.

3) Almost all the shareholders will meet the CEO to get clarity and we can’t depend on those meets to get any materialistic outcomes. The CEO won’t share any sensitive information about the company with shareholders.

Not just the Hyderabad members but many other shareholders have met the CEO in past. The forum members share the details in this forum but others won’t.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

@j-bedi – What you have said is right to some extent if spoken generally, but you should also understand how all this culminated. I am sure as an investor you are making use of this forum for a purpose. Its been more than a year we all are associating to keep ourselves informed and share knowledge with everyone. @rathi_b & team have met through this forum and putting effort to meet the management risking at this pandemic time. The sole purpose of the decision to meet was to soothe the nerves of all of us here at one point of time when the things were very difficult. The meeting is not to get any insider information but to get an indication that things are progressing well from the words and the body language of the management. I want to quote again Logan’s ending statement “Not just the Hyderabad members but many other shareholders have met the CEO in past. The forum members share the details in this forum but others won’t.”

Logan
    Registered Boarder

@sandyc316, when you called Aarthi Consultants, did they just say 1 or 2 days or did they give any specific date/day by which the dividend will be credited?

2+
Viewing 20 posts - 2,781 through 2,800 (of 5,395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.