General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 2,841 through 2,860 (of 5,388 total)
  • Author
    Raj
    Registered Boarder

Sobha you are spot on.. Our current villan amrishpuri is our CEO.. šŸ˜‚… Till then, We’ll have to wait.

Sobha
    Registered Boarder

@Saach, I don’t want to make any commends further. Certain times the evidence unfolds through Omission but not through Commission. Even courts accept that. For example, if an infant of some weeks dies of malnutrition without any other reasons, the parents are made guilty. It is not due to any acts of commission. But for not doing the necessary. That is giving food to infant in that case. The parents are bound to know that the infant will die if not fed.

Having said that try to understand the reason for Warrants. We were reported to be in final stages of LOC. Every identified problems could be addressed with that. Then why a massive dilution of 67% at only 15% of book value? Why promoter failed to explain? Why the problem with dividend? if the problem is genuine, why not notified properly? The things are self explanatory…

Don’t take any thing negative from this. I am vey positive due to the robust nature of business which can be verified through other means. For example adauth statistics on advertisements.

sac6310
    Registered Boarder

I agree with @sobha ,why they are not updating through exchanges to all ? there must be happening something(good or bad.. only god and SKR knows) behind the doors by promoters . but never seen such a low corporate governance in any company. they need to improve a lot in corporate governance if they have to gain confidence of big GENEUINE(hope u had seen comment made by rk bansal) investors.

5+
    Saach
    Registered Boarder

@Sobha! I appreciate your response and it is very well justified; but it does not give us being an investor(s) a right to call someone corrupt which is not correct in my sense. Only CEO could not be held a responsible for the current situation! Simultaneously you agreed to the robust nature of business and who is behind this progress of the company? In the end only my request that we all have freedom of expression but no one gives us a right to call “corrupt” someone who brought this company to this level! Kind regards.

1+
    Sobha
    Registered Boarder

Agree @sac310. But question is, why to fail in corporate governance? When funds like oak wanted to exit, it was supported with massive information and subsequent price rally. Same was the case in 2014 also when some funds exited.

So it is not that the promoter don’t know the value of information. Just opposite is the case. Dissemination of information will hurt the personal interest is the matter. So there is no corporate governance because that is satisfying somebody’s interest.

explorer
    Registered Boarder

@drjaysee nothing against you. My point is it is easier for the management to communicate through the exchanges than to find the WhatsApp number of a complainant and convey only to him. What is the motive here? Maybe the management thinks that the information will reach the forum if it is passed to you? Even I wrote to the company couple of times in the last two weeks. But haven’t heard back from them. Forget about WhatsApp, not even in email. Not sure how they are selecting the investors to respond to. I’m sure many others in the forum also have written. Why only you?

explorer
    Registered Boarder

If we let people posting messages claiming the messages are from management, I think this forum will become another platform for manipulators to trap innocent investors. Either provide evidence or don’t post it at all. This is my personal opinion.

drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear @explorer, Yes, I agree with you and this may be a mistake from my side that I have not posted the “evidence” of private WhatsApp chat (didn’t expect) & actually I was expecting the appropriate reply through email for my complaint (for future legal procedure if needed for my reference). Regarding your query of “Iā€™m sure many others in the forum also have written. Why only you?” – It’s my guess that “the email which I have sent” was through proper channel of “Ministry of Foreign Affairs” since I am currently working with Overseas Govt & living outside the country. Lets focus on the technical & other corporate Governance issues instead of debating. Please ignore my message if you feel that its inappropriate & pave the way for manipulation then I kindly request @Admin to delete my message from the board. Thank you.

Raj
    Registered Boarder

Explorer, you hit the bulls eye.. Agree with you.. No evidence means chamchas are here to soothe the retailers..

7+
    sandyc316
    Registered Boarder

@explorer Maybe that’s one way to look at it.. but maybe not everyone will agree to it. For me, personally, I would like @drjaysee or rathi_b to post those messages and then make my decision based on that. Whether I choose to ignore that info all together or not, that’s up to me.
    As for this forum turning into a ‘platform of manipulators’, I think your concerns are unfounded. Each post here is moderated by the admin (and maybe some moderators in future) and each user is validated. However, in spite of that, it won’t be possible to convince everyone that this is a genuine forum with genuine users. (As an example.. a few folks in the MC forum think that this is run by the company.) I think we should be ok to live with that.

nitin_asce
    Registered Boarder

@drjaysee I think that you got a response because of your email id.

I am still waiting a response from IR but till date no response.

Logan
    Registered Boarder

I request everyone not to post/share details of any meet with the management team or any replies from the company.

When we have this much uncertainty we thought sharing information would make us United but turns out it’s doing the opposite and it’s dividing us.

Sobha
    Registered Boarder

Request the friends like Rathi, @drjaysee and others to share information whenever available. That is helpful. For that this type of forums also. But judging the correctness of information is an individual matter. You see MMB. so much information is there. But people know, what to take and what to not take. These information often helps very much

buffet
    Registered Boarder

@sobha I agree..Very simple thing – if some1 don’t believe in particular post, simply ignore. If someone genuinely trying to help or share something important,please don’t discourage them. I am really not sure what’s problem. We all are matured enough. Let’s not call eachother this nd that. Otherwise this forum will turn out to be another MC board.

Raj
    Registered Boarder

Logan, please ignore. Its not for you. Its for people who come here and write without proper evidence. Whatever you speak/write about the industry here makes sense.

Raj
    Registered Boarder

Dear all, no offense to anyone. Its just the delay in communication in issues which is getting the matters worse. I am an investor in bcg since 4 years. I hope things gets sorted out within a day or two. Thanks & best wishes to all the friends. Cheers.

1+
    buffet
    Registered Boarder

@drjaysee thanks for providing update. I appreciate you spent time & efforts to inform every1. I am also puzzled why can’t management simply inform the same through exchanges. Anyways let’s wait & watch for few more days.

drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear @ Logan and all, Totally I agree with you (but I thought that it would have been much helpful to judge the happenings at BCG internally). My sincere apologies & interruption and let me delete my message & deal BCG legally through proper channel of Min of Foreign & Min of Corporate Affairs for any kind of further follow-up considering the risk & volume of my investment. Let’s continue to be united and focus on the development /technical as usual. Thank you all.

Remesh
    Registered Boarder

I request everyone including Rathi_b and Dr. Jayasree to post whatever info they get regarding this particular company. Please understand that most investors have found such info useful and they are grateful to you people. Explorer has the right to disbelieve you. But he doesn’t have any right to order not to post if you can’t prove what you post. Let each individual use their own common sense to believe or disbelieve what someone posts here. A guy named GKIyer always posts NCLT updates soon after the hearing and whatever info he has posted regarding that were true so far. But there also some people come and try to insult him so that he won’t post the info going forward. It is not to Dr. Jayasree that the doubtful person should ask ‘why only you?’. If he is bothered, he should ask it to the company officials.

Logan
    Registered Boarder

@drjaysee, please don’t apologise to anyone. You haven’t done anything wrong. Thank you for sharing those details with us and Please don’t delete that post.

Some may like it and some may not but it’s because of you sharing the details that we all got more clarity.

Viewing 20 posts - 2,841 through 2,860 (of 5,388 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.