General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 3,021 through 3,040 (of 5,395 total)
  • Author
    diamond_2017
    Registered Boarder

Just my guess Lanco infra guys were using this IT subsidary(LGS) to manipulate there forex gains, while Ybrant were taking over LGS as a anti takeover strategy (ybrant vs Daum) , otherwise it makes no sense to acquire in low tier IT co in early 2010s when there was intial craze coming up for Cloud tech service cos

thus it feels mgmt has just used reverse merger with LGS to manipulate there needs rather than using it as strategic unit, have we ever heard anything by mgmt on IT services in so many years in concall.

5+
    Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

I’m sorry if I am offending peers here, but it’s time we shift gears and make adjustments if the grand master decides to wreak havoc again. We are at a very delicate time right now the next 1 month until April is very important if grand master thinks he can play his tunes and we are going to dance to it again, he is mistaken. We cannot sit and be played. If by April if any developments are not there, grand master should count his days in office. I am responsible for my words and I stand by them.

sac6310
    Registered Boarder

@rathi_b, thanks to and your team for visiting hyd office.
    As far as I remember,after meeting u r convinced about LoC and other approvals will be done by Xmas or at max in Jan first week. Now u r saying that at max by April end, is there any specific reason in change of view wrt to time extension for approval.

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

The warrants, last time they brought in muskaan board meet to approve it 3rd Dec 2019, the dah got in principle approval from bse 4th March 2020.

3+
    buffet
    Registered Boarder

In case of muskaan, SKR mentioned their PAN card was not submitted with application to exchanges for pref shares. SKR & team didn’t know that application to exchanges required pan card. From BSE they got approval earlier. But NSE took time. Not sure what’s truth behind curtains.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

@odysee #10687

Dear Odysee

I am an Ardent Fan of BCG and will stay so aswell.I have been writing in support of BCG for almost 6 years, everytime supporting the SCRIPT BCG. I am Passionate about it, considering the HUGE potential it holds.

We all have given our Heart and soul in support of BCG and indirectly to the management.

It is the Management we are not so happy about, because of Multiple elements

1. Rigging the Stock – Affecting the share holders( Many lost thier mental Balance)
    2. Never Stood up to the words ( Hardly he has done anything he has stated in the con Calls)
    3. Pathological Lying. ( Vehement Mis and False information on Many Occasions)
    4. No Respect to Share Holders value whatsoever being a Public Listed Company ( The passion he has shown to the company- He hasnt shown to its share holders)
    5. Greedy Attitude ( Cornering stock & Dilution to core)
    6. Ludicrous Corporate Governance Management( No need to give any explanation)
    7. Lack of Respect to the Big PE Guys (shows the attitude and thought process)
    8. Crooked Thinking (AGM – warrants discussion Con call)

I can present all the Conference Call documents that has happened so far since 2016. You may kindly go through the same if you wish and you may very well see all the 6 elements of the above mentioned in Various Mixed proportions.

Never at any point of time I was against the SCRIPT as it is. As like any retailer, I am so passionate.I have done as much reserach as possible like all of you aswell.

The Management needs to know that The Retailers are Not Herds. The Managemnt should know that the Retailer Public Knows quite a lot and Not to be taken for Granted.

We have collated evidence for All the SHORT COMINGS of the management.It is Not our intention to finger point. It is our intention to Let Know the Management That Its High time – Stop Fiddling and Rigging the stock for Personal needs.

All we as Retailers are asking is – STOP RIGGING. If the Artificial Dam that they have kept temporarily on the right side is lifted, the Force and Flow of water in itself will take and Reach the stock to Great Heights.

They have Voluntarily curtailing the natural Movement of the stock in ONE OF THE BIGGEST BULL MARKET EVER for Own selfish Reasons by purely selling a meagre quantity on the right side and by heavy trading and thereby maintaining the price levels as to what they wish.

I am sure both Youselves, Myself and all the Retailers want the Real value of BCG to be attained in the Near future after having Given All the time in the world to sort themselves out.

The same amount of Passion the Management has shown to the Company, If the Management would have shown atleast 1/10th of commitment, The stock would have been trading in 3 digits- Long time ago….

I am not stating the the Managment is not doing the job. I am sure the management is working so hard for the betterment of the company and betterment of the stock.But, in this process, the above mentioned 8 ATTRIBUTES has played a COMPLETE SPOIL SPORT for the STOCK, purely because of the Nature, Attitude and Thought Process of the One Man Army

……………………..DH

vgsatwork
    Registered Boarder

@Logan
    I have always liked the analysis that data points that goes into your writing and that is an outcome of researching by spending time ane effort and I would like to see such messages coming from you which would be enriching. Do not take any comments personally. As I had mentioned earlier, all of us have invested, staying invested in BCG on our own accord and if our investments are doing great, we can either blame ourselves, we can blame the company, the management, but not anyone else

@ rathi_b
    Fully agree with your comment that we cannot let the CEO get away without being held accountable for the commitments that were made and not being kept up

@Diana_Horton
    There is so much of passion in your writing and I fully agree with you. We are cognizant of the fact we have been played by the management. All the reason for us to be vigilant and fight back. Else, no one else can safeguard our interest as shareholders.

All problems gets resolved if there is sizeable growth.if there is significant growth, share price cannot be suppressed for long by operators. That is the underlying problem. If the industry peers are growing at 20-30%+ growth and BCG is languishing at single digit growth, then the problem is not with the company and it is squarely with the management and the way they conduct the business. In all of our collective interest, we need to call out a spade a spade and raise tough questions to the management. It may be sounding like shareholder activism. But, if there is no one else to do it, then we have to protect our own interest by fighting back or write down our losses and move away from this stock

JRS
    Registered Boarder

@Logan

I believe no body is insulting you, but they are speaking against your perception on BCG.

Let me explain:
    Recently a year or 2 year back there was a Gang rape in Andhra and the culprits were encountered at the same place where they raped a woman.

This incident was seen with two different perception.

1) Human rights activist and Judiciary:
    who opposed this encounter. it doesn’t mean they supported the culprits. They thought this instrument of encounter can be used sometimes to save the real culprits and some other innocent could be killed and case would be closed without proper investigation.

2) women and other association:
    who applauded this encounter.It doesn’t mean they see encounter as heroic activity and believed in this,but they had lost confidence and patience on the existing system.

Who is right between them. The right or wrong depends on situation.I mean if the incident has occurred rarely people would have believed in proper trial and legal procedure, but since it was happening many times and legal procedure was taking so long people started loosing hope on the legal system and they thought encounter is the solution.

In this group also the criticism is happening on the perception but nobody is insulting anybody.Investors are loosing hope on SKR frustration is building.

If SKR repeats his style of delaying tactics time and again people will loose there trust on fundamentals and materialistic growth and they will start looking for the other reasons for price rigging, if they get evidence or have the evidence they will definitely strip him.

If SKR has done nothing wrong and the price really depends on Market sentiments then nobody can question his integrity.

my friend don’t take these arguments personally, these arguments is only on perception not on your character.

if anybody talks on your character it is insulting and if they talk on your perception it is just a Conflict. And believe me conflicts are good,if it is constructive conflict,as it brings more and more truth. But if it is a destructive conflict then it breaks the relation.

Let us have constructive conflicts on Perception and try to bring more truth into light.

Knowingly or unknowingly we have established a relation for common good, that is for growth of the retail investor, Thanks to Admin for his purpose, let us not break this relation established for good purpose by misunderstanding each other when conflict occurs.

Regards

Raj
    Registered Boarder

Dear JRS, very wonderfully scribed. Nothing can beat your imagination. Thanks. Ek like tho banta 😘😊

harshay
    Registered Boarder

Dear Logan this is reply to your post #10695
    I can contradict your views. We are comparing established companies with growth company. Market cap raises on hope that emerging markets beat everyone. In this case Tesla is emerging. Ford and GM are the old old. They were in emerging markets sometime back not anymore

sac6310
    Registered Boarder

@logan , i am follower and admirer of your posts.

You had mentioned everytime that if materlistic development ..but this IF is so big which is not letting BCG to rise. Everyone get fed up of his delaying tactics that there is no point in current scenario to think what BCG is doing in business bcoz now that is immaterial if BCG business grow by 10X but price manipulation keep the prices in single digit.

Logan
    Registered Boarder

@harshay. My point is if there was no market sentiment, Tesla wouldn’t have become the #1 car company in the world so soon. If people valued looking at only financials then Tesla wouldn’t have become number1 company. Market sentiment plays a big part in that. Tesla’s market share is maybe less than 2% but it is the most valuable car company in the world.

Whatever you wrote is correct and those factors go into that market sentiment. Factors like growth, market share, confidence in the business, future prospects of the business etc will all be considered in that sentiment.

One more thing I’d like to add. There’s a difference between rightly valued considering future prospects and crazily overvalued. In Tesla’s case it’s crazily overvalued right now. Combined market cap of most car companies is less than Tesla’s but their market share is very huge. These companies are also investing heavily in EV segment and they are gaining more market share in that field too. I’m not saying Tesla is a bad company or anything like that but my point is people go crazy while valuing some companies.

(I’m a big fan of Elon Musk and Tesla by the way)

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

Dear @Logan #10706

The person I have called NEEDY here is not Yourselves.My Sincerest apologies to you If at any point, I have stated the same in Reference to you.

The Person, I have called Needy is the Management and we all Know this points to One person, ie the CEO of the company. So, Once again My sincerest apologies to you

Btw, I have not denied anything what you have said. Your Knowledge of the company and Sector does amaze me.In the past also ,I have paid due respect and compliments to you stating that,its my perception and view that Your Knowledge in the sector is more than the CEO of the company.

In all my scribblings, I have supported the company all the time and have Off late Raised my concerns about the Tactics used by the Management which is becoming so Obvious- The Zenith of which is the Mammoth Warrants Dilution and Rigging the price for the same( Wouldnt You call or for that sake, Wont AnyOne call the Person Needy?).

It agree that the Current price can be because of Multiple Factors. But Of ALL the Factors, Market Suppression seems to have played a Vital Role. This Suppression Once again has been done and in my opinion the Stock price has been kept under control, Once again by the Needy. In order to Retro Validate it, the Pending Issues are infact Kept Pending. I am sure You too would agree and You yourselves have stated you dont like the CEO delaying stuff, The CEO Issuing Warrants etc etc. We agree that, We are not fighting against OUR BCG. We are indeed Raising PROBABLE RED FLAGS agaisnt the Management, which the Whole Forum will agree with. The Blatant Qualities of the Management along with Few Examples have been referenced accordingly. I am sure, You will Agree with Majority of what I have quoted along with examples.

Your Views once again are Guess work aswell.Neither you Nor I have seen the Books and hence all are speculative , ( why it took time to close off India debt. I won’t support delaying Axis case when the company has money)- These are your View and you may stand as per your view point. But, 99% of the Retailers, who have been sitting in the Counter , ON the balance of Probabilities will Disagree with that Opinion.

For the CEO of the Company, Growth of the Company matters on a Global scale. But for the Retailer, Who is sitting in INdia, The Glaring Issue is the OBVIOUS RED MARKS ( Not closing Axis- the CEO has been stating this since August 2019!!!!!!That he will be closing the Debt, today, Debt tomorrow etc etc etc).

Lets take DAUM case for example. Lets hear the Commentary which the CEO has stated since 2020 begining. All are done- Its just, LOgistical issue of going to Seoul to get it signed….. Covid came and Covid went. In the Electronic World, Not to settle a issue , Purely because of Logistics Issue has been used as a pathetic reason for closing Daum????.

Once again the Contradiction is – The CEO has Funds for closing Daum, which he hasnt closed, because of Logistics issue of Covid. But, The CEO hasnt Funds for closing Axis, which is Local a Issue which dosent have Logistics Issue( The Fund for Daum is far Bigger than the Peanut Axis fund).

Ofcourse Material Developments are Important.Not Only for Company Growth improvement. Closing the Pending issues in the form the Local issues from the share Holders Perspective is also MAterial Development and is Crucial for the Share Holder of the company.

The Management Needs to Know, How to respect the Share Holder of the comnpany, being a Public Limited company.

These are my humble views. We agree On certain stuff. We agree to Disagree on Certain Stuff. That Shouldnt inhibit you or refrain you from writing here.

As, I said earlier, The Finger Pointing was against the Management and Not against youselves. So, You dont need to take it personally,unless you are the CEO or anyone representing the Management, Which I dont think so either.

…………………DH

Raj
    Registered Boarder

Well said DH.. Concall questionnaire is already there in DH comments. LOGAN-DH looks like Karan Arjun. Let’s all unite and fight for the cause. Cheers.

drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear @Logan/@DH/All BCG Investors, Good to see the healthy (Technical & emotional) discussions since today morning. Really admired by seeing Logan & DH’s post especially #10710. This is called “Unity in Diversity” & let’s all be united and ready for the appropriate approach towards/against the Management’s attitude. Sincere “thanks and respect” to all for your wonderful technical insights in comparison with peer firms.

drpram
    Registered Boarder

Any news on axis bank loan closure.. NCLT issue?? Postponed?? ..

2+
    drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear @drpram, until now there is no update at the NCLT website. Generally, the order used to be available at the website on the date of hearing (supposed to be yesterday late night or max by today morning). I suspect that the delay may be “due to the final order of Axis Settlement”?? Let’s wait and see by tomorrow during or before the result.

3+
    Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

@lOGAN

Coming to the same Father and 5 Son story.

The last Real debt that was paid after OTS was to Canara Bank.That too it was during early 2020.After that, There was nothing paid. You yourselves have said on many occasions that Daum is a Dead Fish and is worthless to discuss.

Which means the Only issue is and was Axis. It was a Meagre amount of some 9 Cr or some+/- (after OTS agreement-that needed to be paid).That was in the year 2019.

Even If we are to apply the Poor Dad and 5 Son story. Father and 30,000 children in the form of Share Holders were and are Dying because of Famine. The Father can always DEmand 2 Cr each considering the pathetic state of affairs. 2 Cr from wealthy Childrens is not going to Make thier Livelihood or day to day living difficult. They are not giving all thier earnings which is going to affect thier Quality of life.Even if it affected thier quality of life mildly, Once the father has sorted the issues, locally, the father Can become rich, as the Father Back home will have Debt free status and the so called Pending issues would have been sorted.

On the Other hand, its the STUPIDITY of the FATHER that has caused so much problems.The Stupid Father who did not have any INTEGRITY, concealed the truth to the Banks, Gave False Promises to the children,Played Games with the Banks and was LEIVIED PENALTY and because of Crooked decisions, the OTS was cancelled and now has to pay 3 times more than what he had to pay which was supposed to happen via the OTS!!!!

Procrastination, Lamenting, Lack of Integrity, Sitting on it, Greed, Crooked thinking- EVERYTHING COSTED. There is No meaning supporting or taking any sense in what the CEO has done. I am sure, some Good willied People would have given Advice accordingly time and time again. But, If One is PIG Headed and runs the show like a One Man army,making Single handed decisions, With a DUMMY DOARD OF DIRECTORS, this is what will happen , Unfortunatly.

Even now, the Father, by Cheap Mechanisms, is using the same tactics for trying to delaying the Payment to sort out the Greedy Needs.Isnt this CROOKED Thinking , LOGAN?

…………………..DH

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

@Logan

Not Only that.. The Game still continues…Now….

Despite all the Blad blessings that has been showered upon us, because of the Irrational Tunneled vision, even Now, the CEO is doing similar kind of activities.

Never calling SPADE a SPADE.

Warrants.. HEIGHT of …. what to call?!! All of a sudden. Out of the Blue MOON!!!!Nothing that was mentioned before…That too the previous Conference call happened in the month of Novemeber. Not even a whisper. But, All of a sudden some 50 Odd Starnge, Very Strange Investors have approached him and Announcement was made!!!Never seen any such activity that has happened SO FAST, in the history of BCG>>>

You say that…. “I know he always used to say within 1 year (or sometimes in 2 quarters) everything will be closed but he didn’t walk the talk and still the issues remain not closed”

But, This CEO, If you look into all the Con Calls, has said and infact Vouched to many that the Share price will be Much higher since 2017.For a Share Holder Every day, is like a YEAR and every day is Important. Imagine the PLIGHT of the Share holders Mental AGONY , who were Deceived for 5 years.Retailer have gone BONKERS. This CEO has played with the EMOTIONS that too FInacial EMOTIONS of all retailers, making all of us buffoons…

He used the the picture of Low hanging Fruits and created a MIRAGE in front of the retailers.

When the Hyderabad investors met him, I was infact having Pity for them. The reason is… We all Know as to how the CEO Dramatises the pictures which we have seen in the Conference calls for years together. After meeting the CEO, the Hyd Investors, would have Felt… We have conquered the World, kind of feeling, because of all the MIRAGE, that he would have created showing all the documents eytc etc stating 99% job is done and its just the lAST 1%!!!!!! So, My dear Hyd Investors.. Kindly, Be cautious and be weary of all the sweet Talk.Just a Friendly whisper on to your ears.

Seen this, Heard this, Witnessed all these for 5 years. Blatant Lies.

The CEO throws some information just to Cool the temparament of the heated retailers and continuing with Procrastination attitude.

The Clever thing is… The Conference Call happens once in 3 Months. On the day of the Call, the CEO states Fancy stories and will promise, will look into this… this will happen… That will happen…. etc etc. The Moment, the door closes after the Conference Call, Back to OLD habits, because, He is not going to Face the retailers and can use the time to play all the dirty tricks.

Now also, we are seeing the Stock Price, being KEPT in GREEN ZONE , as we are approaching the Results and Most Importantly, the CONCALL…. sorry, Conference Call day. The Investor sentiment will not be that bad, If the stock is in Green zone near the Conference call (REmenber the Rally of December 2020) During the Time of VOTING of WARRANTS????!!!!. The Moment Voting was completed, Play the OLD DIRTY Tricks. Play and RIg the Stock.

We will wait for this Q3 Results. Lets us all see if they are going to play the Pump and Dump game yet again, In the BULL run.If such games are played, I am sure, I will seek All your help, to Corner with Hard Core evidence that we have garnered.Thisis what I have stated on Multiple occasions.. The FENCE IN ITSELF IS EATING ITS OWN CROPS

……………..DH

Logan
    Registered Boarder

@Diana, only the CEO could answer about the debt payment. I just shared my opinions based on what information I had but other than the CEO, no one else could answer these. Even if we ask him about that he’ll say the same thing which he has said all these years. With his decision making who suffered the most were/are shareholders.

Regarding DAUM, personally I don’t give much importance to it. I want BCG to buy a company like SpotX instead of getting back Lycos. I don’t think Lycos will add much to BCG’s business. But getting back Lycos plays an important role to change the market perception. Getting it back may (can’t say for sure) lead to BCG trading at a fair valuation. As you have also written in the past, Markets hate court cases and having an open case (don’t know legally whether it is still open or not) brings bad perception.

Except Mr.Acharya, I don’t think other board members will bring anything to the company. Only option we have is we have to get together, appoint a person who looks after retail investors’ interests.

This business is very good and we should not let the CEO take bad decisions again. Magnite, Pubmatic and Affle with lesser revenues and profits are trading at astronomical valuations. If things are done right then BCG’s stock may have a turnaround story like TANLA. The best part of being in a growing industry is that with good decision making (and enough liquidity) even older companies can compete with the newer ones and get better valuations. Magnite is one of the examples.

Viewing 20 posts - 3,021 through 3,040 (of 5,395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.