General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 3,041 through 3,060 (of 5,393 total)
  • Author
    rajeshmk
    Registered Boarder

Zero credibility of the management. Says one thing does exactly the opposite .

13+
    Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

@logan…

Couldnt agree more with Lycos stuff. Technology is far Far most advanced and Lycos patents can be archived.

The Biggest Worry Regarding this Mr Acharya is , WARRANTS Approval has happend after his Appointment. This Suggests,he also Unfortunatly Belong to the CLAN.

The Board of Directors Duty is to Work in the BEST INTEREST of the Retailers.But, This Gentleman,Unfortunatly, has not impressed anyone still.

I am very much with you and would like @ADMIN to create a Voting and NOMINATION Segment, to create a Board of DIRECTOR, from the Retailer group, as a Representative.

@admin :- If all retailers and GRoup members are Happy with this, Can I bother you to consider Creating this Segment and be discussed in the Forth Coming ConferenceCall and get the blesings from the existing Board?

buffet
    Registered Boarder

@DH @Logan:

Having board representation for retailers is a really good idea. I believe we have had discussed this earlier as well. It’s the correct time to put forth this proposal in front company board.

Before proceeding, I think we should take a legal opinion in this regard. Retailers may be having approx 7-10% combined. Even we should evaluate the possibility of approaching Mr.Praveen Khurana who holds ~2% for his support.

We can use the same spreadsheet circulated by @admin few months back to record the quantity & support from retailers. Even we shall circulate the same to MMB as well to get support.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Yes buffet sir. I agree with you for demanding a representation in board of directors of BCG. My humble suggestion is to nominate Dr.Mayur Ji for the post of director in BCG representing retail small investors. He has been continuously doing great service to small investors as well as used social media like Twitter etc to make small investors understand the value of BCG thereby avoiding them become a prey to Operators cunningness. He will do good Justice to retailers

rpm87
    Registered Boarder

Brightcom launches new media offices in Berlin (updated on LinkedIn).

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6765611209766010881/

buffet
    Registered Boarder

@logan @DH

Can you please share ur opinion on nominating director representing retailers. Please throw some light on – How retailer nominee can get in as director in the board ?Challenges, feasibility & implications of such move? Management’s possible response?
    Legality? etc…

2+
    Sumeshnair2005
    Registered Boarder

Buffet it is possible as i know in a stock called karturi global it happ few yrs back.. a prominent broader from mc called pogo joined the board as public member..but it didnot change anything in stock as far as i know afterwatds i stopped following as sold that stock in loss few yrs back

5+
    Raj
    Registered Boarder

With so many problems, how can a company be listed under fortune 500? Don’t understand the logic on what basis..

7+
    rpm87
    Registered Boarder

Received the dividend today. (Axis account linked to Zerodha.) This was after a follow up email with investor relations (ir@brightcomgroup.com). Hope everyone else receive their dividends soon.

2+
    profile inactive, exited bcg
    Registered Boarder

My dividend got credited today (SBI-Zerodha)

2+
    Investor_2022
    Registered Boarder

I have received a dividend just now.
    5 paisa per share (as my dividend value is not high – 1161 rupees)

2+
    khosh
    Registered Boarder

Did any NRI investor received?
    I am NRI investor, didn’t receive the dividend.

jagasworld
    Registered Boarder

@rpm87 can yu please what details we will need to include in the email to ir@brightcomgroup.com

rpm87
    Registered Boarder

@jagasworld, I wrote to them mentioning that my dividend had not been credited yet. In response, I received an email enquiring about my Client ID and DP ID. Both these details are available in the Zerodha App if you look at the “My Account” Page. For other portals or brokers, it may be different.

However, after I sent these details, the dividend was credited today afternoon via NEFT.

I hope this works for you as well!!!

Logan
    Registered Boarder

I still haven’t received dividends. I wrote to them several times but still no response from them.

2+
    vgsatwork
    Registered Boarder

It has been two days and still there is no update about the hearing that was scheduled to happen on 10th Feb 2021 in NCLT between BCG & Axis case??

3+
    bhalothia9
    Registered Boarder

@Logan, I have also not received dividend yet, today sent a email, got reply that they will check on Monday.

1+
    jagasworld
    Registered Boarder

I have also sent an email today. Pathetic

yogeshcm
    Registered Boarder

What about today’s results any update

2+
    Optimus Prime 06
    Registered Boarder

results updated in bse

1+
Viewing 20 posts - 3,041 through 3,060 (of 5,393 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.