General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 3,081 through 3,100 (of 5,393 total)
  • Author
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Great DH For your insights. We also feel the same way. Increase in assets since March 2020 is 315cr. This quarter alone is a massive 154cr. Increase in liabilities since March 2020 is just 4cr rupees! Obviously, if you increase your assets without changing your liabilities, the net income would be negatively affected. I am sharing the above views of a veteran investor in BCG

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

@sac6310…. #10773

Sac….

1. In my opinion, Ofcourse, Warrants was ONLY done to capture more via proxies. This has been Openly stated to many Retailers by the Management from all the hear say.I am not 100% sure whetehr this was said Even to the Hyd team who visited

2. Results… Even with the Current results, with the Industry average PE (If we calculate IT sector), the share should be lingering at three digits. But for the Dirty hands of the management in suppresing it

3. Giving the benefit of doubt, untill warrants are approved by excahnges. If suppression is noted further, I am sure all the retailers, will Post evidence and submit the same to the exchanges of all the Dirty activities The Rat Management has done so far.

4. Regarding LOC- I did present a snip and One of our Fellow retalier Boarder friend posted the website of the same aswell.Feel Free to enquire to get to know about the indepth details

buffet
    Registered Boarder

We all are tired of all these bloddy dirty games by rotten rat. simply get over it. How long exchanges would take to do due diligence? Any idea?
    Someone mentioned the warrants for some other company raised during same time as bcg already approved. I have no clue why exchanges are taking such a long time. Even MGT is not uttering a word on its current status. This wait really killing us with slow poison. Ring master is also so silent. No conf call this time. Sadly these exchanges doesn’t have any webpage for tracking. Does any1 has any contacts in NSE/BSE to check with informally?

5+
    vgsatwork
    Registered Boarder

@ Buffet @ Diana_Horton

There is always the possibility of warrants being rejected by the exchanges.

If we go with the logic of promoter are suppressing the share prices to corner the PW through their friends and only after the PW is approved they would allow the share price to go up, then what would the promotors do if the PW is rejected? How long they can keep the share price suppressed then?

A shock and awe move like 34 crore PW can be used only once. If they come up with anything like that again post rejection of PW, people would see through the same and defeat the resolution, especially now that retail investors knew what is coming and what is promotors strategy.

So, if the PW gets rejected, the only option in front of them is to go for Preferential issue, which is OK since full payment has to be made upfront and market would see that as definite commitment with lock in period and share price would move up. The other option for them is buy from open market directly. If they buy through proxy, then it would be very long drawn battle for them to get that stake and they would have missed the forest looking for the trees in terms of the lost opportunity & opportunity cost. I don’t think they would be that stupid.

6+
    buffet
    Registered Boarder

@vgsatwaork

Promoter and his proxies already have 36+20(G gang holdings) i.e ~56-60% or even more. But still his greed is not ending. He wants all the pie for himself and raise stake to 90% thr backdoor PW. No institutional investor left to oppose him. He can continue this game indefinitely. 60% is still not small amount. Even with buyback/open market he can get additional 5-10% and take his holdings to 70% in cleaner and respectful way.

You are correct. He losing great opportunities to make big fortune. With even current holding, he could be billionaire if stock trades in 3 digits. Market is all time high & he is not making good out of it for himself & others. That’s the irony of ours. If some1 has such mentality, no one can help it. Hope the good sense will prevail.

10+
    sac6310
    Registered Boarder

Seriously am fed up of all these dirty tricks of management. Instead of thinking about business and shareholders,dnt know why mgt is involved in all these tricks . Never seen such pathetic corporate governance , selfish,ignorant management….if thing didn’t improve PW allotment. I will support for any move by retialers which bring these arrogant management in court of law . I know CEO reads all the message posted here and I want to convey him my message.

JRS
    Registered Boarder

Why SKR is not letting share price to grow?

Most of them are thinking SKR is fool he is not taking advantage of Bull rally.

However he is not fool he is very clever or cunning( depends on how individual perceive him)

What you would do with a Hen that gives golden egg, would you sell it or share it with others or keep it for your self?

Till now he wanted this hen to grow, so he wanted support from the public money, he used it.

Now the scenario is different,he knows his hen is ready to give golden eggs from now, and he want a lion share from it.So what he can do to make public sell the shares is by showing the hen will not survive for long as it has some disease, and he spreading this news with the help of grapevine( informal channels).

One who is capable of understanding real health of hen will retain the share one who can’t will be willing to take what ever he can get and exit.

One point agenda of SKR is to obtain Lion share, he is least bothered of what value that hen has now, for him what matters is golden egg and he want greater share of those golden eggs as he knows HEN is safe for at least next Ten years and more.Also he is confident of making this HEN healthier in future using his long experience and exposure.

But What matters for retail investor is THE HEN, whenever they get some bad news they start rattling.

So it is not the Bull run he is seeing he is just seeing how to grab golden eggs.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

@VGSATWORK

My biggest question to the management is….

Preferential shares were issued last year February 2020.I reckon it was approximately 4 Cr shares issued at Rs 10

That in itself is Rs 40Cr.

What happened to the fund? When the Hyderabad team visited the office, did they see the income and Expenditure chart of these entries?

Where are the funds? What is it doing?

Preferential shares were issued for sorting out the pending issues.

If, pref were issued primarily for sorting it out, Why weren’t the issues sorted out, 1 year time from the time of recieving the funds.

We all from ongoing STORY SPUN by the RAT management, know that the issues has not been sorted. Daum is a dead duck as Koreans themselves have lost interest and hence the only pending payment was Axis.

The Preferred shares were issued for sorting out pending issues and not for anything else.

What did the Management do with the Rs 40 Cr fund? Was it used for any other purpose?

Should a Police case be filed or should Enforcement directorate be informed and asked to scrutinize the incoming|Outgoings of the received funds and how it was used if at all?

………….DH

sac6310
    Registered Boarder

@diana Horton, I agree with u…seems filling case or requesting to ED will only option be left if things didn’t improve after PW allotment. There is saying in hindi “lation k bhoot batoon se nhi mante”. We have to apply same thing if management didn’t improved CG .

Jagoo retialers Jagoo

odysee
    Registered Boarder

@Diana Horton, the amount raised by issue of shares on a preferential basis, was a little above Rs 33 crore.
    This sum has been frozen by the NCLT on a plea by Axis Bank, that these funds cannot be utilised for any other business or activity of the company till such time as the Axis claim is settled.
    I trust my information on this subject is accurate.

7+
    Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

@odysee # 10783

Odysee. Thats Not true.It looks like a Fabricated News that Funds has been Frozen.

Can anyone show any evidence that this has been Frozen?

The Preferential issue Funds were INDEED raised to sort this out.

The Company dosent have any other best interest apart from sorting this issue.

If it was raised to deliver such duties, It appears to be STUPID that the funds will be FROZEN for DISCHARGING such Duties.

The management stated they cannot bring back funds from elsewhere to sort this issue. Funds were raised for sorting this issue LOCALLY!!! The Company has No Major Outlying issue. The Domestic profits of the company has not increased either, if this fund were put into use for business purposes , which the company dare not do it aswell. So.., WHERE ARE THE FUNDS?

Even in the least Possible situation of Allgedly being Frozen, the company which raised the Preferential Fund, Should discharge the Funds for paying Axis- LONG TIME AGo and should have settled it. Why was it not settled and why all the drama? Just to state that there are Pending issues??!!

The Drama fabricated is –

A. Foriegn funds cannot be brought in because it will affect the business, allegedly(Peanuts)…

B. LOcally Raised funds that too raised specifically for sorting these issues via Preferential issue were Not DEPLOYED to sort out the so called Issue

C. The Pending Issue is still kept pending ( To Buy time for sorting needs and to state, Oh there are pending issues and hence the stock wont move (Holy Grail statement- rather HOLIEST GRAIL)

D. Mammoth Dilution was made in the name of further PW, and no reason for the same has been mentioned and the Noard of Directors approved it???!!!!

Are we Retailers C L O W N S in this whole Orchestrated DRAMA?

I SMELL ROTTEN FISH here. A Major Fabricated News is circulated.

# What happened to preferential money # scrutinise Books #WHERE ARE THE FUNDS? # Jagoo retailers Jagoo # Socho Retailers Socho

…………….DH

odysee
    Registered Boarder

@Diana Horton, you are entitled to believe otherwise that the preferential allotment funds have mysteriously disappeared, or there is a greater story of mischief here. It’s possible that I am mistaken, but my understanding is that since the actual final amount due to Axis was not agreed upon after BCG had defaulted on the OTS, Axis managed to get a stay order on these funds.
    But why quibble over this at this point. Maybe it is an orchestrated drama. Who knows? You are definitely better informed than me on BCG and its management. The floor is yours.

5+
    Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

@odysee # 10783

Odysee. Thats Not true.It looks like a Fabricated News that Funds has been Frozen.

If it was raised, It appears to be STUPID that the funds will be FROZEN for DISCHARGING such Duties.

The management stated they cannot bring back funds from elsewhere to sort this issue. Funds were raised for sorting this issue LOCALLY!!! The Company has No Major Outlying issue. The Domestic profits of the company has not increased either, if this fund were put into use for business purposes , which the company dare not do it aswell. So.., WHERE ARE THE FUNDS?

A. Foriegn funds cannot be brought in because it will affect the business, allegedly(Peanuts)…

B. LOcally Raised funds that too raised specifically for sorting these issues via Preferential issue were Not DEPLOYED to sort out the so called Issue

C. The Pending Issue is still kept pending ( To Buy time for sorting needs and to state, Oh there are pending issues and hence the stock wont move (Holy Grail statement- rather HOLIEST GRAIL)

# What happened to preferential money # scrutinise Books #WHERE ARE THE FUNDS? # Jagoo retailers Jagoo # Socho Retailers Socho

…………….DH

2+
    Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

@odysee

My reply questioning the management in response to your question 10783 has mysteriously disappeared.

Why Quibble over it Now?

Because, it is Rs 33Cr and it our company and It was sraised to sort out the pending issues

Sobha
    Registered Boarder

My memory is like follows.. I think I have see NCLAT order… Axis asked for parking the 33 cr with their account. Court rejected that. But asked BCG to keep frozen the amount in different account. From then onwards – both the parties started saying – they are in talks to reach to an agreement – and for the last 6 months, they are vey near to agreement as per claims. Axis also played in tune with that. Probably a combined drama.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

Odysee #10783 . Thats Not true.PO funds being Frozen looks like a Fabricated News that Funds has been Frozen.

If it was raised, It appears to be STUPID that the funds will be FROZEN for DISCHARGING such Duties.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

…………….DH

11+
    Sobha
    Registered Boarder

Diana, Technically BCG said, the PW was for – ‘settling financial obligations of the parent company’ – For that matter, even DAUM amount is an obligation of parent.

1+
    Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

@sobha #10788

Even during the last conference call the Management stated that the AXIS amount was fixed and it was a matter of time before settlement.

Daum as told by the management are ready to wait and is not a Big Bother

If the funds were fixed for Axis ,

Once again , the same question comes to HAUNT us all.

Where are the Funds?

What was done with it?

and Why Did the company NOt close the Axis Bank issue?

WHAT Happened to the Rs 33 CRORE ??????????

……………..DH

8+
    Sobha
    Registered Boarder

The point is – promoter want to elongate the issue even at the cost of finance of the company. If the OTS was timely paid – the sum remaining was 11 crore. But they failed. Everybody knows – capacity to pay 11 cr is not the issue – Then axis started asking near to 35. Now the issue is elongated to give a serious upper hand in negotiations for Axis.

3+
Viewing 20 posts - 3,081 through 3,100 (of 5,393 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.