General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 3,121 through 3,140 (of 4,845 total)
  • Author
    harshay
    Registered Boarder

Hi received dividend HDFC sec, HDFC account

2+
    odysee
    Registered Boarder

Sterling performance by Affle India. 60% growth in revenue. Other parameters also excellent. Where does BCG go from here? We have had a relatively flat performance in the last many quarters, with strained net positive cash flows. Outlook also very encouraging as per management comments fo Affle and their space of business.

6+
    buffet
    Registered Boarder

I have 3 accounts with icicidirect & Zerodha linked to ICICI bank accounts. I have not yet received the dividend in any of those. Can you please confirm if any1 haven’t yet received the dividend ?

3+
    rpm87
    Registered Boarder

I haven’t received the dividend as yet. Zerodha account linked to Axis here. Will wait this week before I lodge a complaint. BCG has taught me, among other things, the art of waiting.

6+
    Sobha
    Registered Boarder

Make complaint. My zerodha account linked to Axis received dividend on February 5th noon.

3+
    drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear BCG Invest Forum Friends, I have not yet received the dividend and my Account with HDFC Bank under HDFC Securities. Kindly let me know if anybody received the Dividend under NRE Account?. Thank you.

5+
    Raj
    Registered Boarder

Drjaysee, Even I haven’t recd the dividend yet. I am with hdfc sec. Whose fault is this? Have they disbursed to everyone and Whom can we complain to?

drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear @Raj and All BCG Friends,

I believe something went wrong internally in the process of disbursement of the dividend. In general, it shouldn’t be like this in distributing the dividend to 50K shareholders in phased manner. I believe many of our friends would have received an email from BCG IR regarding the dividend credit.

Yesterday evening, I have received an official email reply (Pls see the attached and I trust this time many of us will trust that this is “genuine”) from BCG IR for my complaint through email on 2nd Feb (in addition to the private reply/WhatsApp message on 3rd Feb from BCG Top Management). But still I didn’t receive the dividend and again I have sent an email to BCG IR last night for the non-credit of dividend.

I would suggest everybody to send an email complaint to BCG IR and wait for their reply. I know very well that we all will get our dividend maximum by this week but this is not a professional way of running a MNC and also it’s clearly indicates their lack of corporate governance as discussed by many of us in this forum. I am in the process of further follow-up with BCG management in this regard. Experts/long term investors, please share your views / advices to move forward.

Thank you all.

Attachments:
    Srd.rdx
    Registered Boarder

Even I havent recieved it for all the accounts.
    I am yet to get from 2 of the accounts.

Thanks!

1+
    vgsatwork
    Registered Boarder

Update on the scores portal complaint that I made on 10th Dec regarding bulk deal by Zuber trading

– It is still Open in Scores portal – Looks like BCG has not responded to it yet though when SKR spoke to me I had asked him to put whatever he told me as the formal response and close it.
    – From Scores portal, an entry seems to have been created automatically in NICEPlus portal of NSE earlier this month and they had reached out to BCG and the update there is that BCG seems to have responded back to them, but they reverted it back to BCG as there was deficiency in response and awaiting to hear back from BCG..

ramganesh1982
    Registered Boarder

Same here , I haven’t got it yet . I have zerodha linked to sbi . Will wait till this week and submit compaint . Can someone share the sebi compaint link and the information we need to enclose ?

1+
    sandyc316
    Registered Boarder

@drjaysee I’ve also sent an email today to IR for the non-receipt of dividends in my other accounts.

Has anyone received any dividends today? Could be that they have paused the disbursal because of a glitch or something.

Adi
    Registered Boarder

Hi All,
    I am an investor like you and a big fan of @Rathi and @logan for thier efforts to keep the momentum and hopes alive in investors. From my point of view it’s a mammoth task you people are doing. Kudos to you. The way @sobha and @diana are sharing their thoughts, it’s totally commendable, when situation isn’t our (retailers) favour. I am a long term investor ( by mistake/ bcz of greed) and I am the one who didn’t receive the dividend. Though I have good amount of shares, but I am less interested in dividend and more in share value. I am regular visitor of this forum and well aware with each and every post. But today I am assuming myself an artist/spectator of a drama or you can say circus. Someone ( either operator/ promoter) is playing with me everyday and enjoying with my emotions, but I am feeling that they are here to see my act. Now, loosing money everyday, but keeping the hopes alive and hoping one day I’ll recover and make huge money from this company. Mr. Reddy, look at us, we have lost lakhs and few of us crores, but we all are looking at you to resolve all the pending issues, stand on your foot and grow. The way you have your people, family, same way we have. That’s it…

sac6310
    Registered Boarder

still manipulation going on to keep price below warrant price i.e 7.7. This might go on till PW approved.

JRS
    Registered Boarder

Stock price will not go up even after warrant is issued.

In my belief Promoter has issued warrant to avoid take over. In mean while he will try to keep the price around 7.7₹ for next 18 months after warrant is issued, so that it will not be released in open market.

So according to my understanding the stock price will be controlled for next 18 months around 7.7₹ after PW is issued.

ramganesh1982
    Registered Boarder

Received my dividend today . Hope to see everyone getting it at the earliest and some dividend in the upcoming quarter to keep us all going long on this . It’s almost eternity for some people here as they have waited min 7 yrs which is impractical for me probably . All the best guys

sac6310
    Registered Boarder

@JRS if that will the case, i dnt think many retailers will wait(and suffering) for that long . If his clear price suppression(which many believe ) keep on continuing ever after PW allotment, that will be final nail in coffin. I hope management should take a note and improve its corporate governance and star thinking about long term investors at least from now on(else ready to face many more complain this time as now no one is ready to wait indefinite for improvement ).

buffet
    Registered Boarder

I have received the dividend today.

@JRS
    : If the price would remain as it is then what is the whole point of raising PW? Those 59 folks would have done due diligence before onboarding. Otherwise, why would they invest their money if they are not getting anything out of it?

First of all – we all must realize, 59 entities are just proxies of promoters to grab shares @ cheaper price. The price suppression was meant to augment the PW issuance & approval. After that, there is no need to hold the bull. They will get what they want.

After PW approval SKR will have 90% control of the company. Eventually, the majority of PW shares will end up with promoters.

JRS
    Registered Boarder

@Buffet

PW is issued at 7.7₹.

whether the Proxi will give the shares to Promoter if the price goes double or triple.He would prefer to sell it high.

Whether the Promoter buys those shares at double or triple price after 18 months.I think so no.

I don’t know whether Promoters have planned a middle way, like proxy will not buy the shares after 6 months and lose their initial amount which Promoter may have arranged them for time being.if I look at these proxi it looks SKR have selected them who meets his middle way plan.

2+
    hw_tw
    Registered Boarder

Dividend credited just now in my ICICI account linked to ICICIDirect…As others mentioned it is a NEFT transfer from DCB bank

2+
Viewing 20 posts - 3,121 through 3,140 (of 4,845 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.