General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 3,201 through 3,220 (of 5,393 total)
  • Author
    Ashish
    Registered Boarder

Logan sir
    If you see last few days back brightcom group change their logo but brightcom global not change their logo why they different.
    You see Twitter account, LinkedIn account, you visit website the different logo.

drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear Friends, I have not yet received the dividend (NRE Ac) and have been informed by BCG IR Team that due to NRE wire transfer (NRO Ac no issues unfortunately I didn’t have NRO Ac), they are facing some issues. Kindly confirm if anyone received dividend on your “NRE Account?”. Thanks.

2+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder

@Ashish

I don’t know what arrangements BCG has made with WE group. Jacob Nizri and other people didn’t get BCG’s shares so BCG let them start WE group. My guess is that their role is as advisors. They won’t be working on day to day operations but they decide what actions should be taken by the company. Jacob Nizri and others are board members in Brightcom (OMS) and in BCG (parent company), Jacob is in board of advisors list.

#10957,

I think Brightcom didn’t change the logo because they use that logo/brand for business. If Brightcom were to change the logo then they have to update each and every client about it. That takes time and effort.

I don’t think this should be taken seriously. BCG, the parent company doesn’t use any logo/brand for business. It doesn’t matter what logo they use.

Anyway, we can ask about this in the conference call to get a clear answer.

anirudhreddy
    Spectator

@Drjaysee post#10960, due to restrictions by RBI for banks in india who make any transfers othwr than Dividend or certain approved transfers, all other NEFT/RTGS are blocked. since you are receiving it as NEFT through the sending bank, the transfer is being blocked.So you may reach out to company and provide an alternate account number which is local holding account in india, the funds can be transferred in a day or two. This is purely my understanding.

3+
    anirudhreddy
    Spectator

in addition to my earlier post any NACH/ACH transfers are allowed currently this is how normally how dividends are being paid by companies. Since the dividends are in NEFT mode your NRE account won’t be allowed for credit. Only option is to provide any of your local account details to IR team.

1+
    drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear @anirudhreddy, thank you very much for your clarification. However, I used to get all my divided credits from other firms to my NRE account but somehow the protocol mechanism not set for BCG. I will approach BCG IR Team with alternate India Ac number for Dividend transfer. Thank you

2+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder

@jay69, usually you’ll be in listen only mode, if you want to ask any question, you should press *1 (when the moderator says if anyone wants to ask any question)

Logan
    Registered Boarder

Investor info page in BCG’s secured website doesn’t work but it works in BCG’s unsecured website. Don’t know how long they’ll take to fix this issue.

manas18goel
    Registered Boarder

Hey Guys, I am currently in France. I have roaming plan but dont know how to dial Indian number starting with 1800. Any one has any ideas?

In case I am not able to attend, is it possible someone does audio recording of the call?

3+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Dear manas18goel Ji you can call +9198847 36600 access2 dial number I think.

drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear Friends, Please find attached NCLT Order (Both 10 Feb 2021 & 15 Feb 2021). Surprisingly nothing has been mentioned in NCLT order about any part payment!!!

5+
    lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

can we expect PW approval tomorrow, before the weekend conf call

lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

Anyone got reply from IR team regarding the conf call duration.

2+
    sac6310
    Registered Boarder

@lycos.ragos.toriches dnt expect anything, expectations hurts specially in BCG. Go with the flow .

5+
    vgsatwork
    Registered Boarder

Reply to #10977

It is strange to see that both the orders have absolutely nothing even as BCG put out a press release saying that it had settled with Axis, only to ‘clarify’ later with the verbatim email communication from the bank.

Guess whatever proposal that BCG had put out, Axis is in no mood to settle?

4+
    drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear BCG Friends, I would like to highlight some points regarding PW of Morepen Lab which has been issued before BCG and still the approval not yet received from exchange.

Total PW – 16.85 Crs has been distributed to 11 Investors (10X35 Lakhs + 1X13.35Crs) at the rate of Rs25/ warrant to mobilize the total value of 421.25Crs.

Date of announcement made for PW – 10 Oct 2010 and final PW Voting approved on 7 Nov 2020 by the Board.

Until now the PW has not yet approved by Exchange and the price is hovering between 27-29 (for almost 4 months) even after the latest reasonable profitable result.

Hence, personally I presume that BCG PW may also be delayed. Experts please share your views in this regard. Thank you.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

DrJaysee PW approval may vary from one case to another. We need not worry. Ducon infra got in less than 60 days. Let us hope for the Best

drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear @valuebuyer001, Yes, Thank you and I agree with you.

However, Ducon Infratech story is entirely different and the allocation of PW was only to 2 members (Promoter itself and one more Non Promoter person) and also the size of the warrant is very small when compare to BCG (34 Crs Pref Warrant to almost 55 members). Hence, it’s easy to verify the necessary papers and approve the warrant to the members within a short duration (but it was shocking that for that itself Exchange have taken this much time).

Details of PW of Ducon Infra Approvals:

5,70,00,000 Equity Shares and 5,96,34,400 Warrants convertible into Equity Shares to Mr. Arun Govil, Promoter and Managing Director of the Company at an issue price of Rs. 5/- each (Face Value of Re. 1/- each and Premium value of Rs. 4/- each).

1,50,00,000 Equity Shares to Mr. Atul Kumar, Non-promoter of the Company at an issue price of Rs. 5/- each (Face Value of Re. 1/- each and Premium value of Rs. 4/- each)

Let’s hope for the best for the early positive news and the PW approval for BCG shouldn’t take longer time like Morepen Lab. THANK YOU.

drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear @VALUEBUYER001, Yes, I agree with you and thank you.

However, the story of Ducon Infratech is entirely different from BCG’s PW.

PW of Ducon Infratech has been allocated to only 2 members (Major portion to the Promoter and one more person belongs to non promoter group).

Details of Ducon Infratech PW Approval/Allocation:

5,70,00,000 Equity Shares and 5,96,34,400 Warrants convertible into Equity Shares to Mr. Arun Govil, Promoter and Managing Director of the Company at an issue price of Rs. 5/- each (Face Value of Re. 1/- each and Premium value of Rs. 4/- each).

1,50,00,000 Equity Shares to Mr. Atul Kumar, Non-promoter of the Company at an issue price of Rs. 5/- each (Face Value of Re. 1/- each and Premium value of Rs. 4/- each).

Hence the procedure of scrutinize & verification of the necessary document for 2 PW Allottee was easier than BCG’s scenario (34Crs of PW to 55 Allottee) by Exchange. This could be the reason for delay in getting BCG’s PW Approval from Exchange.

BCG’s PW approval shouldn’t be delayed like Morepen Lab and let’s be optimistic for the good news soon. Thank you.

sac6310
    Registered Boarder

Am getting 404 error(Not Found The requested URL /investors was not found on this
    serve) while opening investors page on BCG website(https://brightcomgroup.com/investors)

2+
Viewing 20 posts - 3,201 through 3,220 (of 5,393 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.