General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 3,201 through 3,220 (of 4,845 total)
  • Author
    rpm87
    Registered Boarder

Received the dividend today. (Axis account linked to Zerodha.) This was after a follow up email with investor relations (ir@brightcomgroup.com). Hope everyone else receive their dividends soon.

2+
    profile inactive, exited bcg
    Registered Boarder

My dividend got credited today (SBI-Zerodha)

2+
    Investor_2022
    Registered Boarder

I have received a dividend just now.
    5 paisa per share (as my dividend value is not high – 1161 rupees)

2+
    khosh
    Registered Boarder

Did any NRI investor received?
    I am NRI investor, didn’t receive the dividend.

jagasworld
    Registered Boarder

@rpm87 can yu please what details we will need to include in the email to ir@brightcomgroup.com

rpm87
    Registered Boarder

@jagasworld, I wrote to them mentioning that my dividend had not been credited yet. In response, I received an email enquiring about my Client ID and DP ID. Both these details are available in the Zerodha App if you look at the “My Account” Page. For other portals or brokers, it may be different.

However, after I sent these details, the dividend was credited today afternoon via NEFT.

I hope this works for you as well!!!

Logan
    Registered Boarder

I still haven’t received dividends. I wrote to them several times but still no response from them.

2+
    vgsatwork
    Registered Boarder

It has been two days and still there is no update about the hearing that was scheduled to happen on 10th Feb 2021 in NCLT between BCG & Axis case??

3+
    bhalothia9
    Registered Boarder

@Logan, I have also not received dividend yet, today sent a email, got reply that they will check on Monday.

1+
    jagasworld
    Registered Boarder

I have also sent an email today. Pathetic

yogeshcm
    Registered Boarder

What about today’s results any update

2+
    Optimus Prime 06
    Registered Boarder

results updated in bse

1+
    vgsatwork
    Registered Boarder

Another flat quarter (Compared to Dec 2019 quarter) and slightly lower EPS on consolidated basis due to higher amortization & depreciation cost and equity dilution.

BCG’s software development business is degrowing like anything…

Covid 19 & US election driven top line growth is NOT SEEN in results…

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Company is suppressing results for keeping market share under control

4+
    ramganesh1982
    Registered Boarder

Again the results are not showing any growth . Is this really the ground reality of the company or is this some coverup to clean up the holdings from retailers . I sense this to be some game play

Logan
    Registered Boarder

Disappointing results, we were hoping the revenues would be more because of the US elections but that has not happened. We can understand if profits didn’t go up (because there’ll be more expenses) but at least the revenues should have gone up.

Looks like LOC is very important to get the desired growth levels.

ramganesh1982
    Registered Boarder

Sorry Rathi_b and team,it looks like next time when you guys visit, you guys should ask if the company employees are really working/employeed or not & get some sites to click for the results and revenue to improve. Next is Axis again this week .. well planned sequence of outcomes

2+
    Abhishek
    Registered Boarder

@All long term investors friends, I am invested in BCG for past 5 years, reading all the messages for past 1 year and following you. I wrote an email to ir@brightcomgroup.com on Feb 10th and sent reminder email today. There is no communication or response to my email so far. Hope to get dividends credited to my account ICICI bank linked with Sharekhan soon. Please advise.

1+
    Abhishek
    Registered Boarder

Happy to inform you that I received dividends few minutes back

2+
    manas18goel
    Registered Boarder

I have received the dividends but my mom hasn’t. She has SBI account linked with zerodha. Anybody with a SBI account not received dividend yet?

1+
Viewing 20 posts - 3,201 through 3,220 (of 4,845 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.