General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 3,341 through 3,360 (of 5,388 total)
  • Author
    drpram
    Registered Boarder

I do like the idea of having a separate site to discuss on other stocks . but instead of focussing on very many stocks which may dilute the effective discussions, we may restrict it to mere one or two and discuss.. Mostly undervalued shares with great future potentials..
    Admin and senior members can discuss on it and finalise the shares.. This group is so great and full of experienced and mostly honest members with a eloborate knowledge on shares and market.. Being a junior and just have passion in money making without in depth knowledge that venture will be much useful to me.. Looking forward and ready to join in..
    But, i assure i will never blame anybody if the investment goes wrong as i always believe its my money, my risk and my greed..
    Thanks..
    Let us grow together as in shares, if we share the knowledge we grow better..

manas18goel
    Registered Boarder

Hi Everyone,

I also like the idea of having a separate platform for discussing other ideas. I have only 2 points to add:
    1. It need not be a separate site if that means significantly more work for the admin. We can do it in a separate thread.
    2. What we need to ensure is that it happens in a very organized format. No need to restrict to 2-3 ideas, but instead, we can have minimum criteria needed to share it or post it. Maybe elder members on this forum can together decide what the minimum criteria will be.

jmathew
    Registered Boarder

Friends very interesting days are ahead. Let us hope that management will make the right decision so that BCG will trade at a decent pe very soon.
    1.Axis loan is closed.
    2.NCLT -> Will be closed by March 10th. NOC and pledge shares release by April End
    3.PW, the company may have confirmation, and notification is expected any time after 10th March
    4.LOC is also expected soon, looks like BCG is waiting for PW to finalize the LOC.
    5.Daum closure may take some more time as the management is not at all in a hurry to close it. A one-time settlement with a better deal is expected.
    6.Expected some good announcement after PW
    7.Industry average pe is 32
    8.Affle is trading above pe 160
    9.Tanla pe is around 80
    10.BCG trading pe below 1.5
    Cheers and all the best.

buffet
    Registered Boarder

Hello BCGians,

Will bcg sustain this rally? Any thoughts? Still no word on pref warrants approval. Coming week is crucial for BCG. Axis saga will be done and dusted officially. Now, PW approval seems major obstacle. Hoping for positive outcome & massive re-rating. I wish all the retailers would make tons of money.

Best of luck!

sandyc316
    Registered Boarder

@drjaysee Incidentally, Morepen Labs went up 20% today! Any idea if their warrants issue was approved over the weekend?

2+
    drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear @Sandyc316, sorry I couldn’t find any document related to approval of PW at MCA website as well. The rally may be due to internal leak of news or any other further development at the company. This may be the indication for BCGians for the price movement as soon as we come to know about BCG’s PW approval. Even after Axis closure (official press release by BCG promoter), the share price has declined today (Luckily 5% LC) that means PW approval is vital for the rally. Still many of our long tern investors are not positive due to their prior bitter experience with BCG management which is obvious but hopefully it should happen before March 2021 this time.

6+
    drpram
    Registered Boarder

In continuation with our discussion regarding opportunities in other stocks, let me bell the cat..
    This is my recommendation.
    Please don’t ask me why??
    I am a bit lazy in writing merits and demerits..but the experts can think and opine on them.
    1. South Indian bank
    2. Vodafone idea..
    I have shares in these stocks..
    If all wish, we can discuss or others can also opine..
    If the admin finds it irrelevant, please delete this post.. I have no regrets..
    Thanks..

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Good đź‘Ť drpram

2+
    mayur
    Registered Boarder

We have to set the standards high. Axis is done. well and good. but it does not mean we should relax.
    we know what happens when we relax.
    leave aside the price for a moment.
    lets ask management to publish the final results of BDO audit. we dont need the tiny details of it, but we as investors should demand management to disclose it to exchanges.

management has stated that Israeli subsidiary, onlime media solutions is audited by E&Y.
    WHAT ON EARTH IS STOPPING THEM TO RELEASE IT PUBLICLY?

we don’t need tiny details of that report. they can remove it. but publish the audited report which includes numbers as our quarterly results do.

lets all write a mail to management first. and later to the scores, if mail to the management goes unanswered.

We need good corp activity to continue. there should not be any issue to management in publishing EY and BDO reports.

we know how long the daum and axis has been stuck due to “logistics” issue. LOL.

Lets push or be ready to see quarters passing with minimal speed of activity.

BBPopuri
    Registered Boarder

Any update on NCLT hearing today on Axis closure?

4+
    Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

16th Tuesday

3+
    drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear Friends, Greetings.

Kindly go through the below link regarding preferential warrant guidelines by SEBI.

https://www.sebi.gov.in/guide/guide200013.html

From the above guidelines, I would be great if anybody could elaborate the below points.
    ———-++++++++——————

13.4 Currency of shareholders resolutions

13.4.1 (a) Allotment pursuant to any resolution passed at a meeting of shareholders of a Company granting consent for preferential issues of any financial instrument, shall be completed within a period of three months from the date of passing of the resolution.

(b) If allotment of instruments and dispatch of certificates is not completed within three months from the date of such resolution, a fresh consent of the shareholders shall be obtained and the relevant date referred to in explanation (a) in paragraph 13.1.1.1 above will relate to the new resolution.

——-++++++
    Besides, appreciate if anybody could share any of the past PW approval letter (of any firm) by SEBI since I couldn’t find such kind of SEBI approval letter (this is just to cross check the time taken for PW approval by SEBI).

Thank you.

3+
    drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear @jay69, thank you very much for your reply.

I believe, as per SEBI guidelines, PW shall be completed in 3 months. That means, PW should be approved max by 27th March 2021 (communication about AGM outcome from BCG to SEBI was sent on 28 Dec 2020).

Hopefully, things will change positively once PW approved. Meanwhile by next week, we may come to know about Axis final settlement / NOC/ NCLT final order.

drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear Friends, please find attached article from ET as shared from other “ BCG Telegram” GROUP. It’s an very good news and also good initiative.
    Let’s wait and watch the situation.

sandyc316
    Registered Boarder

This is indeed great news! It could also mean that the PW is either already approved or in final stages of approval or else SRK would not talk about raising 200cr via warrants if there’s any possibility of it getting rejected. Just my thoughts.

anirudhreddy
    Spectator

@Diana, whats your views on todays news appeared on ET on aquisition of Digital Audio company through a new subsidiary in US.

Price has been again kept under check due to Final NCLT NOC and PW approval for final take off from here?

Operator’s are not letting positivity in market still. The needy work may not over yet and controlling the price, but it is high time for stock to break single digits. Not sure and clear whats stopping the price going upward with this positive momentum.

As a long term investor, i think we started getting the right mix of fundamental and technicals now but at the end worry starts what if the price discovery never allowed by Needy or Market makers, though highly incorrect in my understanding and tough to believe.

Senior members here can also share their views and suggestions on above.

sac6310
    Registered Boarder

In latest investor presentation , below two are noticeable

1. zero debt company
    2. media manager contact number and email id.

bhalothia9
    Registered Boarder

Another Subsidiary in US, when would Mr SKR start to empower the Parent company, when would they start investing in parent company, start to think on how to grow business in India?

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

@Anirudhreddy #11326

Many Thanks for asking my opinion

Lets split the discussion on two specific aspects.

Business Front

I am sure We all as share holders would agree to Congratulate the management on this news.This is the First time the management has come out after a long period of time with a PROSPECTIVE news, that too openly in a recognised Indian News media.I hardly remember in the last 5 years , the management has ever come out from the inbuilt coccoon they were in.

Adtech is a very competitive environment and the dynamics are changing every day. The CEO on many occasions mentioned that, One has to be be in line – rather, ahead in line to be in this market.Adtech sector has advanced leaps and bounds and TTD is infact trying to challeng the biggest ever competitor Google.If we are not going to be future tech or innovative then we will loose out in the game.

Technology has made our life so comfortable that we hardly have to type and rather give Voice commands to Alexa, Siri, Roku and other Mobile phones devices for search commands.At this sweet juncture, where technology is advancing in this field, It is indeed heart warming to note that we are on top of it and are looking forward for acquisitions etc.

The word acquisition was and has been forgotten in BCG Dictionary for long period of time, say approximatly 10 years or so.It is indeed Heart warming and rather welcoming to see these kind of words uttered by the management.The reality of these acquisitions to happen and that to be converted accordingly to revenues will take its own sweet time.

Also, it is heart warming to note that, immediatly after becoming a The Debt Free company, Our BCG is giving Forward looking statements and once again is a welcome move.

Usage of Warrants and Allotment funds:

Rather than using the funds that are coming from the equity dilution, to just clear off Legacy debts and loans, It is indeed nice to note that these funds are properly utilised for the betterment of the company which once again I see as very positive news.The clarity of vision, Futuristic thinking and Inorganic growth were the Combustion engines of the THEN YBRANT of the years 2010 till 2013.

With the Dark Clouds getting clear,I subtly sniff the good old smell of Ybrant days – based on the Forward looking statements, given by the CEO of the company.

At this Juncture, I Would rather welcome Logan, to share his thoughts and opinions, as he has exhibited significant knowledge in the field of Adtech in his writings here in the forum and I sincerely think it would be an invaluable opinion on this subject, which we all would love to hear.

With closure of legacy issues and stuff, Forward looking plans of Acquisitions, I suspect and Forsee, the repetition of the Golden days of the then Ybrant on the ANVIL.

…………………DH

BBPopuri
    Registered Boarder

Hi Members, Any one aware of NCLT case hearing yesterday???

3+
Viewing 20 posts - 3,341 through 3,360 (of 5,388 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.