General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 3,481 through 3,500 (of 5,397 total)
  • Author
    anirudhreddy
    Spectator

Mr Suresh Kumar Reddy aka Logan. We will meet you at your office as you said shortly next week. We know this from day 1 of interacting with you on various topics here on forum. Details noted as above, we have the details handy anyways, so would you like us to meet with you as Logan or MD and CEO of BCG India office??. Game is over Mr Suresh please reveal yourself that you were playing with investors sentiment here and outside this platform. No matter you will except this or not or get my ID blocked, truth wont be hidden from anyone here. We have here not just one but many like Harsvardhan Reddy Harsha Y and Prabhakar Reddy aka Khosh 1 and Ravi Raj RRIT, who have these details of you. Either You can continue here if other members allow you to continue speak as Logan aka SKR or admit they are speaking to a fake personality who is impersonating himself as Logan and reading the minds and thought process of investors and playing dirty with stock based on our sentiments and expectations. Very bad cant expect this from you Mr Suresh. Admin, would you be able to track this ID and other details, down for me, or email me at fighterphi754@gmail.com.

Or help me with along with you to track IPs of IDs who are posting here, i have tools to trace MAC address through IP’s. Would be very much helpful for benefit of others.

Dear All, if for reasons due to above, i m blocked here, please reach out to me at

fighterphi754@gmail.com.

I stay in Hyderabad and have many contacts one may need and fellow investor’s who are in touch with me for this filth happening in BCG by one man show, oh rather two man show, Logan and SKR.

Now you know who is reading iur minds, set expectations and playing out their with operators. Its upto you to believe it or ignore it, but be mindful before opening up with and discussing with Logan here.

anirudhreddy
    Spectator

And yes i forgot my dear friend Logan/Suresh, you are free to file a legal case against me in court for above, however, first you need to prove the court That you are not Suresh and a true and geniune Investor of BCG, like all of us to put me behind bars in the first place. However, just imagine the EDs SEBI and regulators watch dogs will do to you once they identify yoyr real identity here. So the war is wide open between you and me white collar crime you have done, either except it now and let the right things happen in company, else since you are more experienced in fighting International and Local Court cases lets take each other there one on one. You have guts lets come and see who is the ultimate truth here.

chris
    Registered Boarder

Let’s suppose that Logan is SKR, how does it matter.

What Logan always discussed about was mainly as to how the adtech industry works, similar companies all around the world, which was only helpful in trying to understand the business more.

He’s never asked anybody to invest, he was always crystal clear on “ do your research before investing “.

I really don’t understand how “Logan being skr” would help him in manipulating the share or the sentiment of people. This is just plain ridiculous.

Please do elaborate further on how talking about the fundamentals and the business side of bcg has anything to do with “manipulation”, all said and done BCG is at Rs 8

From your end would like to know as to what stopped you from disclosing your thesis earlier, Especially when you say you knew it from day 1. And what has now compelled you to highlight your thesis with regards to Logan/akka Mr Suresh. Eagerly waiting to hear from you fighter guy. Keep up the spirits high. Cheers !!!

So much howling, Crying going on since the stock has retraced. All good stocks will retrace. Nothing new. What comes up has to go down. Similarly what goes down has to come up. I wonder what will happen if it comes to 3. We will hit each other or what. Let me inform all concerned, As long as the stock fundamental’s are intact nothing to worry at all. Just do not create drama unless you require one to enthuse your self. Stay put for the long haul. Cheers!!!

Fox@108
    Spectator

Well Anirudh, I believe let’s not fight against one man. It doesn’t matter and nobody cares if Logan is SKR, an insider from the management, a paid agent like in MMB, telegram channel or just a retail investor of BCG. Our fight should be against BCG and it’s management. If we can take action against them than if someone is wearing a mask they too will face the heat.

I would like you, mayur, Diana and all other long term investors who believe and have evidence to go forward and take action against the management be it any legal way.
    Let there be a forensic audit.
    Individual doesn’t matter, let there be an investigation and make things clear once and for all. Losing our invested money is not a big deal but to ride a false hope is.
    Like I said before if company is clean than any enquiry will not do harm.

There are agents working for the management/operators in all platforms. It is evident from AGM itself when during concall how cleverly SKR made their selected people to ask questions so that no one could ask anything about PW’s.

I have already mailed you once. I’m from Guwahati so can’t be physically present but will try to help anyway possible. But yes, my fight is not against any individual. I just want things to get clear regarding what’s happening inside the management.

anirudhreddy
    Spectator

@Alfa44, thats what i am doing brother. My fight is only with management and not with BCG as i know its fundamentals. However Its evident and clear that it is run by one man that is skr. And now when we know that management person is impersonating here with all of us, and checking sentiments, expectations and influencing some beliefs on company like asset imparement, write off and quick to bounce on any negativity on company ceo all this years have been exposed today. What is left to us as investor to rely upon when we know our destiny and expectations is managed by skr himself and that man here in form of Logan is discussing way forward and company fundamentals, is no sense to me. I have decided to prove SKR involvement in this forum with an Mask Id as a Ceo of company to Cyber IT cell and Forensic Audit team to help us the role of a listed company CEO in involving in a discussion on public platform.

I am still waiting for his registered email id and IP addresses, once i have it handy, i will initate next steps. And by no means it is against anyone, but the game played here with us and then discussion we had with such person here is against the norms/rules by SEBI, Exchanges, explicitly involved in discussion about company in public platform and deceiving the company investors with an ID with a mask ID.

16+

SKR is at the helm of affairs, So naturally he will rule the operations of the company along with his team & is running the show for past consecutive 25 yrs. So according to you deceiving for the past so many years and off late chosen this forum to deceive. Good to know it from you. Second which rule or regulations insist that the promoter of a company has no right to write on a forum in his personal capacity, Pls provide the link. Cheers !!!

Last con call. Skr did say that PW is under process as the shareholders have given the nod to go ahead. On asking regarding time for approval, He stated its under process & We have to wait for it & Eventually it did come in as informed to the exchanges on 1st of April 2021. Sequence wise allotment has to get through which will also eventually happen. Wait for it. Cheers !!!

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

@anirudhreddy – First of all, do not worry I am not going to block you. Earlier I used to block IDs and moderating the discussion so that rouges from MMB do not hijack this new forum. From few months I am not interfering in any of the discussions and leave it for others to sort it out.

Now that you have asked me to share personal details of a member, I cannot share at this time as it is a breach of privacy. I will definitely share all the details with the respective agency if there is any probe. Meanwhile I would request you to share with us here in the forum whatever evidence you have got, so that it is transparent and benefit everyone. If there is substance in it, then you will get support from more investors in whatever you are doing. I request others as well to share any information of wrongdoing, so that everyone benefit out of it and take a informed decision.

anirudhreddy
    Spectator

@Kris, thank you for strong advocacy as expected by new IDs floating here suddenly.

Promoter can right anywhere and everywhere even on MMB and yes you were right at its personal capacity, So Mr Kris, Aka Logan Aka Suresh whats your original capacity writing in public platforms. Mask Ids without revaling your intent of posting here without knowing we are dealing with an MD and CEO of a listed company never shows personal capacity, it always means meanfull capacity. So Did you mention you are writing with the capcity of a CEO of company or a shareholder of a company with your own investors, isnt sound conflict of interest. Which school are you graduated? IIT Kharagpur, we forgot you need to take training on Corp Governance first to understand rules of engagement with investors.

19+
    anirudhreddy
    Spectator

@Admin, if its a privacy issue so my finding and observations remain confidential as well since here everything remains masked with each identity is not original as we know. I agree let the agency request for details and will get in touch at right time with required details as and when its need to be. Rest ensure you have my email id to speak in person. I am not gonna disclose anything here, as i know most of the IDs have started appearing from management itself and i dont want to reveal anything before it gets investigated. Yes for authencation purpose everything will be revealed with your help and data in this blog.

Yogi
    Registered Boarder

BCG has become “One of the Most Difficult Conundrum Even for the Experts.” Reasons are many that the price is kept ‘in and around’ the 7.8 level. Only a seasoned Expert apart from the Management would understand this Conundrum. Everybody else needs to have an “Extra Borrowed Ounce” of patience before BCG could jump to the next level and tease the impatient to sell their shares after which the final “Let Loose” could happen with the assistance of the overall macro environment. One has invested in a Healthy Running Company should be Biggest Solace and one has to the live with that up until each expectation is met.

A sincere request to People from BCG Management if any in this Discussion Group: Enough is Enough with the manipulation if any. Many investors have believed in the company and have invested their hard earned monies.. They are waiting with bated breath for their investment in BCG to appreciate having missed many opportunities the market had provided all these years… Sincerely request the Management to solve all pending issues as soon as possible enabling BCG a positive free run in it’s price.

So you mean to say, I am 1 more id floated to write here. Figment of high imagination to say the least. I was writing on this forum from day 1 when this forum was created, Wherein there was no need to register during that period. I am now registered and I am also a investor like you & As far as corporate governance is concerned Skr has agreed that its poor in umpteen con calls till date. So where is the hitch only in perception, Change your self inflicted perception. Also we graduate from universities not from Schools.

Sumeshnair2005
    Registered Boarder

@ANIRUDH ur telling managenent proxies here to tell gud abt management and keep retail investers intrested at the same time u tell management keeping price suppressed . Both dont go togther if they want price suppresed easiest way is to make retailers panicky and sell why wud thy want to defend mangement here… u hv to be patient other u r free to sell and go our give ur complaint and see the result .. unnecessary fight here like mc

8+
    jmathew
    Registered Boarder

Dears,
    It is true that the price is not moving up anywhere near to our expectations. We expected a minimum of 52 weeks high after Axis closure. But now even after PW approval, we are not seeing any kind of buying interest in BCG.
    But a couple of good news like 1. SHP with no pledge shares 2. New acquisition 3. LOC 4. Daum closure can move the price up very quickly to BV or if management decides then towards the fair market price.
    Cheers

2+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder

@anirudhreddy, did you start accusing me because one person on MMB wrote that the CEO is using my id or do you have any proof? If you have any proof then please share it with everyone. Just because you don’t like someone (me), you simply can’t accuse them of weird things. If you were a person who respects other people, you would’ve asked me directly whether I’m associated to the CEO instead of accusing me like this.

Anyways, I’m in no way associated with the CEO or any promoters or the management or any organization. I’m an individual investor just like everyone else here. I have invested my hard earned money in BCG just like others.

Please do complain against me to the authorities. I’m not worried about your accusations because I have nothing to fear and I have nothing to hide. I haven’t done anything wrong. Actually it’s you who should be fearful about complaining to the authorities. Do you know what happens if the authorities find that you gave a false complaint? Have you checked that before making any accusation? If you find out that I have zero connections to the CEO, will you apologize to me publicly? Also remember that I can sue you for giving false complaints.

If you can’t respect other people then just ignore them. Yes, sometimes I support/defend the CEO and sometimes I criticize him, it all depends on what he does (or did) and it doesn’t depend on my mood. I won’t criticize him or anyone just because I’m in a bad mood. Also I won’t support him if he takes bad decisions. Have you seen me supporting him when the company delayed paying dividends or have you seen me defend him on the pathetic state of corporate governance? Have you seen me supporting the PW issuance?

You have written many times that you will complain to the authorities against the CEO/company/management etc. Have I stopped you from doing that? Or have I written telling you not to do that?

I don’t understand how talking about fundamentals like BCG’s business, ad-tech industry, subsidiaries etc is something wrong. It’s your wish that you don’t care about these things but you can’t force it on others. One person wrote that Brightcom was not part of BCG and for that I gave a reply clarifying his confusion, how is that bad? Also, I don’t understand how talking about the impairment topic makes me evil. If you are not aware, many companies impaired their assets last year because of corona and other companies have been doing impairments since many years. Also understand that it’s not just BCG that has impaired its assets. Just a simple Google search will give you many results. I don’t see it as defending the CEO or the company. I won’t simply come and write any post unnecessarily. It’s only you who has problems with me talking about fundamentals, all the other board members appreciate me for talking about the fundamentals.

Do remember that it was me who suggested/requested the Hyderabad members to visit the company and talk to the CEO/management directly. That time we had more uncertainty because of the Axis issue in NCLT. Where were you that time?

As you know, I have argued with Diana Horton many times, but not even once I accused her of anything and she also didn’t accuse me like you have accused me now. Me and Diana respect each other even if we have different opinions. The same goes with other members also, I respect everyone and their views. I have argued with many people here but no one accused me of weird things. They respect my opinions even if they don’t like what I write.

Talking about misguiding others,

How many complaints have you given to the authorities about the company or/and the CEO till now? You always talk about doing that but what has stopped you? I can also accuse you of misguiding others right? I can say that you are using your id to bring negativity about the company and suppress the stock prices right? Have you thought about that.

And the timing of your arrival to this forum is also suspicious. You registered in the forum 1 month, 3 weeks back which is the time PW was not yet approved. What if you are from the management team and you want to bring negativity about the stock so that it didn’t go up till PW got approved? You check the emotions of investors, you influence and trap them saying you have evidence and will complain to the authorities etc. Since day one of your registration I haven’t seen you sharing any evidence here. How to take you seriously?

Then you say fundamentals, ad-tech, subsidiaries are not at all important and these are blah-blah etc. Aren’t you misguiding people on this? What if some person takes you seriously and he/she doesn’t care about the fundamentals and if something bad happens in the company’s fundamental and if it goes bankrupt, will you protect that investor’s money? Be aware that you are writing in a public forum and you should think 10 times before writing anything.

Don’t worry I’m not immature like you to accuse someone if I don’t have any evidence/proof. You wouldn’t have accused me if the price had reached double digits or if it was in upper circuit every day. I’m mature enough to understand the market dynamics and well aware that BCG is not a normal stock and it is plagued by operators. Also all your evidence is based on guesses and information written in MMB. If I take what’s written on MMB seriously then even God won’t help me.

If I have any complaints about the CEO/company/management, I’ll deal with them directly. If I find something wrong and in case if I have to give a complaint, I’ll do it directly.

There’s a limit to what you can talk about others. Just because someone doesn’t agree with you it won’t make them part of the management or it won’t make that person the CEO. It’s childish to even think that if a person supports and defends the CEO then that person is the CEO. In this forum I defend the CEO but in other places I defend many other people so taking your logic seriously, then I’m Virat Kohli because I support and defend him many times. It also makes me PM Narendra Modi because I support and defend him. Please tell me who I am among these people? I’m really confused.

Also you are saying that another person in this forum is also the CEO. If whoever defends the CEO is in fact CEO then many people defend him many times, are they all same person?

Before commenting anything, try to think what you are about to do. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. You can’t go around accusing everyone of being part of the management just because you think so. Respect other people and respect their opinions. This is a forum for people to express their views and opinions. Everyone will have different opinions and you can’t expect them to agree with you on every topic.

Criticizing the CEO all the time doesn’t make you genuine investor and supporting him doesn’t make me the CEO or part of the company. Giving speeches and accusing others is easy but make sure that you have some solid proof for your allegations. You can’t say that you told so because you read it on MMB.

rishi
    Registered Boarder

Dear anirudh dont blame any person of this forum.logan has analised and gave the deep information on the co,and industry.here i invested from 2015 and at early days i have no detailed information about the receivables and adtech industry,after i followed head stud,diana logan some articales in 2016 i came to know the bussiness has a bright future.if you can help the retail investers you must raise complaint against ceo and take legal action on ceo.it is no use to blame each other.

JRS
    Registered Boarder

Stock price may be controlled till 18 months from the date of issue of PW…..

ON THE BUSINESS SIDE:
    SKR need cash urgently to take some strategic business decision. As LOC is getting delayed he switched to PW as financing instrument I believe. As as business man I feel it is a good decision. Because when opportunity is their it won’t make sense to delay the strategic decisions.

ON THE STOCK PRICE SIDE:
    I feel SKR is not fool to let go the price of stock high, he will try to keep the stock in control, till the LOC is approved, once the LOC gets approved he may use the funds to buy back the shares from the open market.( I am saying MAY buy not WILL buy)

Leave about ethics from some time and let us think other way, if we pledge our gold for some emergency, and borrow money from the market, will we prefer to buy back the gold pledged at lower price or at the market price. Even SKR May/will be thinking on this line.

No doubt the 50+ so called investors will get benefit, but definitely not a multibagger benefit, in 18 months it may hardly go up by 40 to 50%.

So no point in criticising anybody here. It all depends on why you need money, if you need money for your immediate problems, this is not the stock to be, but if you can withstand the risk, yes you can go ahead.

It is like starting a new business, which invites risk with it, but you have to take a call to start a business by having correct measure of resource in your hand and your commitments in life. If resource in hand is limited and commitment in life is very high, better to choose a safe job make things settled and then enter the business. Else a small jolt in the business will look like a catastrophe.

anirudhreddy
    Spectator

God bless you all with better wisdom and better sense prevail. Hope you all get your investments fruitful. I gave up to your Unity and Diversity you all have created by SKR directione all around here. This forum is badly hijacked and corrupted with one side discussions. An investigation where the chairman is itself SKR, justice is far from done i think i choose the wrong platform to expect some common sense from genuine investors. Well done Diana, Odysee, expected some genuinty and real investors in you to vain. Seems You all desrve BCG as a better place to be in and sense appreciation with SKR’s Pride in covering him and turning your backs.

Singing off and Enjoy your investments here. Dont bother continue Phd’s discussion here with no justice needed here and market valuation and think like a CEO of BCG. Say your boss he achieved another milestone.

10+
Viewing 20 posts - 3,481 through 3,500 (of 5,397 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.