General Discussion/Ask Queries

Viewing 20 posts - 3,501 through 3,520 (of 3,801 total)
  • Author
    nitin_asce
    Registered Boarder

Fellow boarders and @diana one question generally greed has no limits and promoters are allowed to raise their stake upto 75%.

So the question is will this game stop even after PW are allotted.
    I don’t think so.

Secondly the CEO referred P/E of4-5 in latest concall on being asked about value erosion due to PW. So is this a new game.

I am just trying to understand what will happen after PW are issued.

9+
    Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

@anirudh #11166

Your post of 11166 needs to be Framed in Gold.

At this crucial Juncture, Want to say a few things.

As mentioned in my multiple posts in the recent past, I have garnered a lot of Hard core evidence by contacting Multiple Vital Sources.

I also have been given a named source of an Very Important Insider, who has been dealing with all the DIRTY DEEDS to the main man himselves and we have crucial information as to how the biggest share holder name(just names-remember) were made to disappear, just like that and how the biggest, darkest and the Dirtiest Trick was and has been played.

@Anirudh.. The Axis bank case is supposedly coming out of the woods and the court hearing is on Tuesday. If that is going to be the case, I suspect, the payments should have been made the week gone or can happen on Monday or early Morning Tuesday, not sure, as to what exactly the payment plan was and has been agreed upon.

Axis bank court case was TAGGED and Pegged by the management and thoughts were insinuated and was Conviniently blamed on the so called MARKETS and was Preached by many, by means,with an ultimate aim to get the Warrants at the price they wanted.

The next coming two days are going to be Vital, wherin, with the closure of the Axis bank debt, which was dramatised so much by the management. I wont be surprised to see the PW approval comes immediatly after the closue of the Axis bank issue and thereby the acting as an impetus purely, in the name of CLOSURE of Legacy stuff- like the 10th day of the Navratry festival where Ravana will be killed and Joy noted everywhere in the form of rally begining.

If this is not going to be the case and if either of the two is going to happen

a. Axis bank pending stuff Not closed, as promised by the CEO or

b. If the Market cap appreciation dosent begin after the closure of the Legacy issue

I look forward waging the war against the management,having collected all the crucial and vital information,besides after having waited for 6 years.

Will seek support of all the retailer friends who are here from long time, especially after having given time for 6 years, to expose – of the atrocious activities purely for personal gain of the Needy.

…………….DH

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

@nitin # 11167

The vultures have been eyeing and pegged every thing on this mammoth personal stake based on the PW.

The vultures need to make profit and in that process, will become angels as the market cap appreciation happen.

34 Cr, at less than 1 Pe, with a much much discounted price( not to take into account of the multiple other investments done- not accounted for and kept under the rug) is a big big stake.

Ofcourse, as like affle , in future with growing NP and at high pe, if some minimal dilution happens, it will not be major issue and might be considered as a welcome move.

Rather, it might be more prudent to list in some other exchange, with a IPO, there by part liquidation will make more sense, there by garnering as much liquidity for the betterment of the company.

………..DH

jay69
    Registered Boarder

@Diana Do you mean the G gang is there in an invisible manner? Kindly clarify.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

@jay69

The answer to your question lies in the detailed SHP available in the MCA which states about the individual % holding of various entities, of the previous years.

The promoter group holding has always been mentioned as 39% as noted in the SHp which the company releases to the general public and fooling them all.

But, if you can get hold of the detailed SHP noted in the MCA, you will come to know what the reality is.

All the can of worms, can be buried, if the needy is reading this and acts accordingly with closure of the axis coming week, which they have pegged.

If this is not the case, we can bring all this publicly here to expose the years of dirt garnered and let know the boards and exchanges of how the SHP game has been played all these years

…….DH

jay69
    Registered Boarder

How to find real and detailed shareholders list (SHP) in MCA website.

How to find out the name of the shareholders of a company using the MCA website?

sac6310
    Registered Boarder

As i asked several time to @rathi_b and other hyd team which visited BCG office about whether SKR had showed them LoC docs from Goldman sachs or some other lenders. As am not getting any reply from them, assuming it that SKR knew that GS LoC will not be materialized and that’s why he showed that docs to our hyd team (to convince them and he actually successful in that).

LoC again went into some another cycle and later he may provide some other excuses that due to bla-2, from this lender too it didn’t materialized . I might be wrong, so experts and other members comments are welcome.

8+
    Myshport
    Registered Boarder

Reference #11171

If all the information, of the “dirty games” being played by the management, is available then why do we have to wait to expose these games?

It is very frustrating to see the massive manipulation which is going on to ensure that the share price remains within the range of the PWs.

I hope this company does not end up the same as Satyam, where the management managed to “fool” its shareholders for a considerable length of time.

hw_tw
    Registered Boarder

@drjaysee – I don’t think there will be any legal issue in sharing this information. You can share only mismatched names and take out other information.

This information is supposed to be public and mandatory to be shared with exchanges /investors on periodic basis. If there is a mismatch between the info shared with MCA and Exchanges it is the company who has to give explanation of the reason behind it.

anirudhreddy
    Spectator

@drjaysee much appreciated your efforts. Please note, anything which is available on MCA, Exchanges, public forums which are made for public/investors purpose can be shared. There is no clause or Legal binding to it whether such data or details cannot be shared. MCA says you fees and download data available with us which is filled by company. So completely legitimate to share what is filled with MCA. And moreover we all are investors here and we are not manipulating the data or wrongly using it for any wrong purposes, so my opinion and experience with regards to Legality is fine to be shared among the investors. Rest all @Diana, Admin, Logan sir can put their views before making a final decision.

drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear BCG Friends,

In connection with my earlier post (#11185), I would like to inform you all that I had gone through the SHP Excel Sheet in detail again. Yes, there was a mismatch on Promoter holding but the mismatch is only due to “PLEDGE” of the shares by promoters (If we calculate the pledge % and current holding then its totally fine and exactly its matching the total).

Hence, no need to panic at all and personally I believe that we are at the edge of all outstanding bad news and let’s anticipate the good news soon in a week time max (Including Axis Settlement and PW approval. May be PW approved already and just they are waiting for Axis NOC).

@Admin
    , as per the advice by Legal Advisor, it’s illegal to share any Government Data at the public Forum even though it’s called “Public Document” since its published under restriction & there is a procedure to get the data by giving our credentials to MCA. Moreover, I am very much concern about any damage to “BCG Investors Forum” only because of this issue.

Let’s all be positive without any panic. Good luck and best wishes to all.

buffet
    Registered Boarder

@drjaysee: Since it’s a public document, I think, it can be shared with every1. It’s like RTI. In the meantime can you please share your analysis of SHP from MCA? Anything weird found ?

drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear @buffet, after a detailed lookup, honestly, I didn’t find anything wrong on the SHP if we match with their pledge shares. Hence, I feel that it’s an unnecessary panic and also unnecessary discussion at this point in time. Regarding MCA doc, yes, its under RTI but we shouldn’t give not even 1% opportunity to “Down BCG Forum Website” by sharing the Doc now at the public Forum. However, I am finding a way to share the same personally to interested individuals and if you have any method pls let me know. Moreover, this doc may be useful to check / match our own holdings. Thanks.

Logan
    Registered Boarder

Thank you for your efforts @drjaysee.

I don’t think these documents should be shared publicly in a forum like ours. I don’t know whether it is legal or not but in my opinion, it won’t be ethical. Since those documents contain sensitive information like personal details, account details etc, people can misuse it. What if someone misuses that information and puts the blame on this forum? Many shareholders in that list may have significant holding and what if hackers see that and decide to hack the accounts?

Most of us are not using our real names and are using other names but everyone knows who the Admin is. If the hacker gets caught and if he tells that he saw the information in our forum then that will cause trouble to the Admin (and to all the forum members). MCA is a government body and if the hacker takes information from there then MCA can take action against the hacker.

The Admin has done a great job in uniting all the investors. We should not cause any trouble to him.

mayur
    Registered Boarder

The Final Round

It is sad to repeatedly go against ur ethical standpoint for the sake of greater good.
    But keeping emotions away one last time and taking a logical aim at it.

1) Company cant afford to default OTS second time.
    so my take is axis will close by 2nd and bcg should be debt free.

2) price is not going to rise big time before PW approval. but a tentative approval has been granted is what i have learned. (a formal letter is to be yet awarded though)

3) Lots of share transfers have happened in dec Quarter, so definitely a market maker is on board. which is a good thing for us. because this stock wont go up without outside help, trust me.

4) now, if u guys sell, the MMs will think they will get a chance to absorb the shares at these levels. so better to hold on to our shares. that dries the supply. though its ur individual call. i am not to interfere.

5) all that we should do is strongly state that we want to see proactive management steps to prove that they r not interested in price suppression, by proactive PR activity.

6) This is the wk for make or break. if price goes up, we are on same page, orelse, we r missing a lot here. even company needs to understand that if price goes up, nobody cares whats right or wrong its doing everyday.

hw_tw
    Registered Boarder

@drjaysee – Thanks for the update on the pledge shares difference.

While this info is soothing I am still thinking on what @Diana Horton is worried about.

Request DH to please update your understanding. Is this a mis calculation at your end or you are still seeing something deliberately hidden which drjayee or others are not able to see.

Or is this about pledge shares in some other names along with Axis …I mean to someone like Goenkas or LGS promoters.

drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear @Logan, (#11192), Thank you & totally I agree with you. That’s why I didn’t want to proceed further in this regard in sharing any Govt protected MAC Doc at the BCG Forum to protect all our interest of the positive movement of BCG.
    @Dr Mayur, thank you very much for your insights and hopefully things will be in track soon (within this week) as you mentioned.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

My Dear BCGians

The discussion was never about Moral or ethical connundrum of posting a Publicaly available document in a Public forum. Lets not go into those topics.

At the same time, I would like to cast and Register here that the findings of the research and analysis is certainly a Can of worms and the tinned can has been sitting there for ages- Not only in the said sub section, but in Multiple subsections, which One can write Volumes about.

As I have stated on Multiple occasions, I am passionate about BCG, but not happy with the Management who are sitting at the Zenith of Corporate Governance issues and have Cross the borders on way too multiple occasions with a Take it for Granted attitude.We have Validated Hard Core evidence including the ones that has been discussed in the current context.Interpreters need to interpret alongside all the conference calls offered and stated by the management.Sorry for being cryptic.

No offence, am also, Giving a lot of Credit to the Management who has sailed the rocky boat during the times of Rough waters and considering the imminent future developments that I hope are bound to happen, I always have maintained the sanctity and also maintained the decorum not to expose any of the can of the worms.

At the same time, looking at the investors perspective,it certainly has been way too extremly Rocky for the LOng term investors, who were time and time again been let down by the false Promises and Core Corrupt cororate Governance activity of the management leading on to wealth erosion that happened over the period of years and apathy and Mental Angst of the investors secondary to the Mis informations and let downs, knowingly by the Management.

Even at this juncture, After the ultimate personal and greedy targets of the Needy in the form of warrants are met, which we all suspect is imminent, If the dirty stock market manipulation games are still played, I have to say that, after discussing with all the sane investors here, will be put in a compulsory position to reveal the unwanted, in the best interest of our Retailer community.

Tomorrow being the Court hearing, as mentioned earlier, I suspect, the Final payments should have been paid last week or at the very least by today and hopeful that – On the books we are No Debt company.

Let the management Make it an official announcement once debt is cleared by starting Good Corporate Governance and correspondence with investor community rather than we all hearing from the Court of law tomorrow.

Lets wait to see a Good change in attitude of the management from Now onwards in Good Corporate Governance, Walk the Talk, Refrain from False and Misguiding Information and maintain the timelines

…………………..DH

sac6310
    Registered Boarder

With respect to the subject cited above, this is to inform the shareholders through the Stock Exchanges
    that the Company has completed the requisite payments to close out the loan account with Axis Bank
    Limited. The Company awaits the corresponding actions from the bank including issuance of NOC on
    release of charge.
    This update to the Shareholders is issued in compliance with Regulation 30 of SEBI (LODR) Regulations,

check latest disclourse . Enjoy

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

To BCG Management

Many Thanks on behalf of all BCG Retail investors to have sucessfully paid and completed the long standing and pending Legacy Axis Loan payment.

CONGRATULATIONS on Obtaining the DEBT FREE STATUS, through hard work.

Respect and appreciation for the Management on adhering to the Walk the Talk as per the Road map – A good act of Corporate Governance.

Thanks indeed for the Notification at this late night hour which we Investors respect the good deed act.

This is a BIG Moment for the Company and celebratory Moment for the Markets and we expect Price Action to and SHOULD go Hand in Hand in accordance and concurrance.

…………………….DH

Viewing 20 posts - 3,501 through 3,520 (of 3,801 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.