General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 3,521 through 3,540 (of 5,388 total)
  • Author

Phew, One more Material development at the right time.Time & Tide does not wait for anyone. Time as well as tide has changed for the good in our company’s case. Price appreciation will depend on the quality of the fuel ingested. Wait for it. Next to toe the line is LOC which will come in shortly. What matters is with these developments the company is all set to go in the right direction as all past hurdles gets removed. For me I was always certain that these developments would happen. At this juncture i would also wish to add that the stock will come out of Asm again from 7th or 10th of May & Along with good results, The stock will propel to new levels. As far as waiting period is concerned ( 18 months ) is too short a period for hard core investors. One has to keep in mind as vidya says If a movie is hit, Its all entertainment, Entertainment & More entertainment. Similarly a stock to perform well its only Earnings, Earnings & More earnings ( Fundamentals ) and as long as fundamentals are intact price/value discovery will happen. Our company will create wealth for us. Cheers & Love you all fellow investors.

lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

18 Months – Are you guys really crazy, In BCG we never know what is going to happen next month its all if’s and but till now which we investors are assuming. As promised by SKR only if he improves corporate standards we can estimate anything.

12+

SHP declared, Next in line result date followed with out of Asm list from 7Th or 10 May 2021. Thereafter circuit revision. Release of pledged shares. News of Loc granted. Acquisition news. Lots on the plate, A perfect recipe for a tantalizing upward movement in price with time. A sure shot wealth creator. All pls wait for it. Cheers!!!

4+

Just checked It seems, Its out of ASM LT1. Can someone verify it. Thank you.

1+

Sorry, Correction, Its still in ASM LT1.

1+
    sac6310
    Registered Boarder

I can relate BCG price to an advertisement.

Few days there was a deo advertisement on TV in which a girl used to say to a guy that “baki sab to udd gya but aapka deodorant reh gya”.

Same happening in BCG , “sab(mostly) events to uda gye but aapka price wahin reh gya”

#frustatedBCGian

15+
    buffet
    Registered Boarder

@DH, @Logan
    Please share your opinion on recent PW allotment with 25% funds but conversion still pending & recent SHP.

W.r.t. recent SHP, where Goenka’s 15% holdings went? So much secrecy. It’s no secret
    G-gang were SKR’s pawns. Not sure who absorbed it & when SKRs greed will end.

buffet
    Registered Boarder

@logan thanks for explaining PW money use in details..I agree that LOC could be game changer and will bring credibility to the numbers.

On SHP, I am still wondering where those 20% shares(Goenkas + priya prakash) went? Who would have acquired it and why it is being hidden under various sections in shp.

@drjaysee
    were you able to decipher it. I remember your took paid membership to get detailed share holding info.Please share if you have any additional info.

7+

Good article on PW. While preferential allotments can help raise capital, the 18-month gap for convertible warrants is skewed in favour of the promoter.
    “For a small shareholder, it’s irrelevant whether the promoter is paying all the money upfront or over 18 months”

A promoter of a listed company is allowed to directly increase his ownership primarily through two mechanisms””creeping acquisition and preferential allotments. Preferential allotments are usually positive for the small investors. One, under the creeping acquisition route, a promoter can purchase a maximum of 5 per cent of the equity in a financial year through the stock exchange at the prevailing market price and the seller may or may not have the knowledge that he is selling to the promoter. However, a preferential allotment is announced to stock exchanges and investors are aware of the promoter’s intentions.
    Two, a preferential allotment has to be at least at the highest closing price of the previous 15 days and usually this represents fair valuation. Three, a preferential allotment envisages the promoter investing money in the company against fresh issue of shares. This is far superior to a promoter buying shares from an unsuspecting shareholder.
    Four, preferential allotments can aid mergers and acquisitions or in raising capital. For example, when a company plans to enter into a joint venture with a strategic partner or raise capital through a financial investor, this results in a promoter’s equity being diluted. A preferential allotment would allow a promoter to maintain his shareholding at a fixed price. This would encourage the promoter to go ahead with the proposed transaction. Such events and transactions usually add to shareholder wealth.
    Five, a preferential allotment is a strong signal to the investment community of the company’s future prospects. Recently, Mukesh Ambani increased his stake in Reliance Industries by 5 per cent through a preferential allotment at Rs 1,412. Investors were free to purchase shares at around this price from the stock exchanges for quite a while after the announcement was made. Similarly, if the terms of a preferential allotment are blatantly unfair, unwarranted or shareholder-unfriendly, investors can take a negative view and exit the stock.
    In many cases, preferential allotments are made by way of convertible warrants. A convertible warrant is a security issued by the company which can be converted into equity at a fixed price any time over 18 months from the date of issue, usually at the option of the holder. Under Sebi regulations, a warrant holder has to pay a minimum 10 per cent of total consideration at the time of issue of warrants and the balance at the time of conversion. This structure allows promoters to increase their stake at a fixed price by paying just 10 per cent of the consideration and paying the balance over 18 months.
    Prima facie, this does appear to be skewed in favour of the promoter or the warrant holder. However, for a small shareholder, it’s irrelevant whether the promoter is paying all the money upfront or over 18 months. The small shareholder should look at the circumstances of the preferential allotment like intent and purpose, pricing and the promoter’s track record and take a decision to buy, hold or sell.
    In the case of Reliance Industries, the promoter has issued warrants to himself but this is not relevant to the shareholder, regardless of whether he is subscribing to fully-paid shares or through convertible warrants. Investors who looked at Mukesh Ambani’s track record, intent and pricing and viewed the preferential allotment positively and purchased Reliance Industries’ shares after the announcement of preferential allotments, doubled their money in eight months.

With regards to equity dilution,Not a major cause of worry as Warrants are converted into shares at a future date ideally before 18 months from the date of allotment. And the remaining amount is paid after the warrants are converted into equity shares. Warrants are issued because the capital is required in the future date. Both the instruments are issued at specified prices as per the Sebi guidelines. And if warrants are issued, there is no immediate equity dilution.

Our company is on strong footing with excellent set of earnings from past few years compared to earlier years. Second it is getting flushed with funds so that it can go for creeping acquisition which handled properly can result in great profits year upon year. Further Granting of LOC will indeed result into total change in the scenario. A game changer for sure. No two opinions on it.

Waiting game with definite price increase with time. Keep patience. Do not give up a single share. Hold it tightly. I am 100 percent sure. Save this message. Cheers !!!

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Brightcom group share recommended in money times for hefty gains

drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear @buffet (#11615), I am waiting for the latest SHP to be uploaded at MCA website and let you know the detailed split-ups/distribution soon. Thank you.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Thanks @drjaysee

1+
    lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

Anyone having any idea on the release of pledged shares after Axis loan closure.

3+
    lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

We are not seeing any improvement in share price even after allotment

3+

As a norm, Release of pledged shares should happen as soon as loan amount is paid in full. For price improvement, We will have to wait for some more time.Patience, Patience & More Patience.

2+
    JRS
    Registered Boarder

I find investors who met SKR at Hyderabad office have gone silent now a days, especially after meeting SKR.

Curious to know whether they have some confidential input from SKR or if they have lost hopes on this stock.

I see strong possibility of Information regarding LOC have been shared to them and asked not to disclose. Good if it is so, but concerned that SKR shouldn’t dodge them with fake documents.

JRS
    Registered Boarder

@Rathi_b

Last time you hinted something regarding the back door entry SKR is planning, if you are comfortable could you share it.

2+
    Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

@JRS I’m searching for the answers myself. Yes it’s obvious that such huge dilution cannot be made to happen unless the CEO gets a good share of the pie. It’s naturally understandable. But now my focus is on getting updates regarding LOC. Since the start of our interaction with SKR axis has been settled. He then got the PW done for himself. Now the other issues LOC and Daum are pending. We are focussing on those issues. My only concern is the events we are looking for are getting done slowly at a snail’s pace one after the other. But the price movement is not really encouraging. We will update from Hyderabad once we get a clarity. But right now with dire situation outside we are really helpless.

Slow & Steady wins the race. All the other issues so far has got resolved with time, So is the case with LOC & Daum Guy. It will also happen, Wait for it. Hard core investors never panic & Stay put & patiently wait for things to emerge. I repeat a waiting game. So We have to wait for things to fructify. Cheers !!!

Viewing 20 posts - 3,521 through 3,540 (of 5,388 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.