General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 3,541 through 3,560 (of 5,393 total)
  • Author
    lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

Yes Kris, Patience is a very familiar term in BCG, we have been hearing few words like ‘Patience’, ‘light at the end of the tunnel’, ‘inflection point’ for years now in BCG.

19+
    kmr003
    Registered Boarder

Initially Mr. SKR promised LOC will be done in 4 months, this is 8th month no update,
    To boost credibility of BCG and big investors to pick

1) Life line is LOC by U.S big bank or Lender
    2) Showing growth for 2 or more Quarters ,
    3) Settling the legal issues with DAUM
    4) Making use of PW, PO funds for new initiatives
    5) Improve Corporate governance,
    6) Mr. SKR should avoid giving false timelines
    7) Mr. SKR Should should implement things little faster, things are moving very slow.
    for example : 2-3 yrs back had updated retail investors queries will be addressed faster , still no one gets even acklowdeged email.

Hope by end of this Quarter 1 at least we will get some good news,

drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear Friends, I had gone through MCA website for the latest SHP of BCG. But until now there is no update and still only last year March 2020 SHP is available. May be it will take some more time to get the update from BCG to MCA. Apart from that I have noticed that BCG has the Authorised Share capital of 97.5Crs in which so far they have utilized 83.84Crs (50.66Cr of current + 33.1485 Cr of latest PW). Hence, BCG can utilise / issue around 13.6Cr more shares in the form of further PA / QIP (which is not good for further dilution but may be good to strengthen the company).

sac6310
    Registered Boarder

Seems like nothing gonna happen except wait. Better to forget and write off our investment in BCG.

10+

I am also thinking of writing, Only after 5 years with a lot of profits in mu kitty. Cheers!!!

lycos.rags.to.riches
    Registered Boarder

Good Morning Friends.. Hope everyone is taking utmost care of themselves in this tough situation.

Fox@108
    Spectator

Interesting how market forces are controlling the price can’t see any manipulation. Rightly said by the man who knows all about BCG!

5+
    Yogi
    Registered Boarder

Hope to find all of my friends on this forum in Good Health. Cheers!!! Many a stock on a regular basis keep jumping up in value by almost 100%, sometimes 5 to 10 times on trivial issues…. That they have come down too is another matter…. My point is when most of us believe that BCG has many good parameters and target it at much higher value, the stock should appreciate level by level finally reaching the Milestone… BCG should have been at minimum 15 now that some of the issues have been solved. More issues solved, should touch 25…. and carry on…. I am not able to digest the fact that it is still hovering at 8 on average even after issues being solved…. Being stuck endlessly for months together doesn’t augur well for the stock or the Investor. What is the next trigger that BCG is waiting for? A minimum 50%/100% appreciation from the current price, am I greedy asking for this for so much time passage? Is that BCG would run the marathon at breakneck speed reaching Milestone after Milestone in no time?? Many questions are difficult to answer for ordinary people. Only the Captain and the Operators know what is in store. It is very frustrating seeing your investment sitting Idle eating Peanuts!!!!

raviblk
    Registered Boarder

Dear Mr.Logan

Please ignore those people who target you. We are in awe about your knowledge and
    you analytical ability. In fact your detailed analysis made people like me to understand about BCG business and keep invested in this stock. Your are the best analyst who covered the BCG, and because of your and this forum we need not look elsewhere for reports. Please continue the good work, for which we the forum members are indebted to you.

Dear Admin. Hope this is the right time to talk about some other stocks too.
    Mr. Logan also wish to share his knowledge about other stocks. Kindly allow him to proceed.

drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear Friends, so far we were thinking that Debt of Axis & PW approval was the main constraint for price suppression. But now considering the current scenario, personally I feel that the main concern for the suppressed price is due to the pledge and less promoter holding (either it should be above 70% or Nil holding would be better). Many company prices have rallied too high even though they have almost half of the debt of its total assets, but pledge is Nil & the promoter /FII/DII holdings are higher. Hence, it would be great if the BCG management will take some action to remove its pledge totally & increase their holdings by utilizing the recently mobilized PW funds of 260Crs (Hopefully it should have been 100% remittance upfront). I hope the management also knows about it very well, but we don’t know their exact Road Map for their forthcoming activities. Anyhow, we have to have some more patience until we get clear picture from BCG which may happen at least before this quarter Conference Call. We proposes…but…BCG disposes!!!!!!!!!!!

drjaysee
    Registered Boarder

Dear @jay69, I agree with you but if we check the so called companies those are doing good with 26-30% holding are also having huge FII / DII holdings. If there is no FII/DII holdings then ultimately the promoter should keep more % of holdings with them. Whereas in BCG it’s 38:62 ratio now which is little risky. Apart from that I don’t think the pledge is only from Axis (32% of pledge for only 36Crs Axis Debt) and even the CEO didn’t explain well during last conference call about the pledge when one of the investor raised the question. May be during forthcoming conference call we will come to know the reality including the revoke % of pledge. Let’s hope for the best to happen in the coming days. Thank you

buffet
    Registered Boarder

@logan @DH,

PWs have already been allocated. Now what next? One thing to note, all these LLPs subscribed to PWs were formed in August/sept 2014. This seems to be well orchestrated drama. I am just wondering, how thick skinned/cunning Needy is? But, he shall remember, no one escapes karma. He will have his own judgement day.

Looking no light at the end of tunnel. Waiting since 8 years.

Everyday I wish, affle/ tradedesk like company will take over BCG. Looking at credebility of SKR, takeover also seems impossible.

Another two months we will see light at the end of the tunnel as Qtly results time around June 25TH along with release of pledge shares, Intervening period sanction of LOC resulting into acquiring of new company, Etc.It has to reach its fair value & will reach. Most Golden period end Dec 2022. Pls wait for it. Cheers !!!

Going as per trend, It seems its on a downward spiral. 4.85,3.20 on the way. Nothing to worry, What goes down will come up accordingly. Pls note all stocks play zig zag and with time again gain.Keep Patience.Cheers!!!

1+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Kris Ji I differ with you. BCG may not come below 5

1+

Valueji. Most of the time, I am right, Like when oak was to exit, It went down to levels 3 & less. Hope this time you are proved right as usual.Still I will stick to my version.

1+
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Logan sir it is better to close any litigation fast, as it will give a better image to a company. SKR might have saved 50 odd crores, but lost a lot of opportunities to grow fast. Thanks for your detailed write-up. I also request DH to comment and whether taken any steps as told by DH ( to act with proof) after march 31

Logan
    Registered Boarder

@valuebuyer001, I don’t think you understood my point. It all depends on your perception. My point was about price and value and timing (best before period). If you are an investor who gives more importance to price and value then paying more money looks stupid but if you give importance to timing more than price and value then delaying the payment looks stupid.

If you give importance to price and value just think of this – Will you pay 150crs more to buy/get back a worthless asset that won’t add anything to the business? It’s nothing but a perfect example of burning cash without any purpose. And you can’t do that just because there’s a litigation. You also have to look at the severity of the litigation. The case is there since 2016 and what harm did it cause to the business?

That’s why I said nobody is right or wrong in this. Personally I don’t see any value in Lycos but I can’t force my opinions on anyone.

raviblk
    Registered Boarder

Dear Logan Sir,

Execellent presentation. Sharing a good knowledge and educating other people is the best service to the humanity, which you are doing well. The important thing is the peson doing service should develop the habit to ignore the criticism . Naturally they will be the one who is targetted more by the critiqes . You rightly said “A single drop of poison can infect an entire well”. We can’t argue with those people”. So dont try to reason with them.
    Our humble request is you continue to share your wisdom which is immensly helpful to the persons like me. So please don’t stop sharing your knowledge either about BCG or any other stock and continue to write please

Raviji, I fully endorse your view.

1+
Viewing 20 posts - 3,541 through 3,560 (of 5,393 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.