General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 5,388 total)
  • Author
    108BULLGURU
    Spectator

Someone said, that Company has informed the exchanged about the EY audit undergoing, I have not seen any such notification, could you be kind enough to give the link here. Not about intent to get Audit done, but Audit undergoing of foreign subsidaries.
    They have only informed about the intent in future..
    Never ever any other way

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

@ Kpal,
    I think all these things can happen by June end. 2020.
    What price target then U will have for JUne end and Dec 2020 end in mind

kpal

Yes, No way disclosure is there ut let us not forget that intent does matter & It indeed matters a lot. Promoter has given signs of his intent y first closing of loan accounts of ste ank of India & Canara,Disclosing dividend distriution policy, Followed with allot of pref shares @ Rs 10. Three things in a row, ( Action speaks for itself ) So we can & have to safely assume that he will follow through with all that he has said during the last con call. May e 3-4 months from now or max to max end Dec 2020. Those holding from a long time will have the last & The est laugh ever. Have patience. Cheers!!!

kpal

The parameters, The metrics that I use unfortunately cannot denote time ut as of now Rs 38-40 is there in the offing. It might come sooner then you & I can think off.

acerforce
    Registered Boarder

Market gives value of Zero to what SKR says, so his intent was washed down the drains.. That is a fact. No one can stop others from living in dream lands.. Price talks only..

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

sure . Price tells a story and confirms one.

Srd.rdx
    Registered Boarder

Junk getting junkier day by day!!
    All manipulated…big players knows the end result..retailers are fooled.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

Well friends,if we go by the update of yesterday and if delivered well in time as expected,
    then the signs are extremely positive for BCG and its shareholders.
    Daum sealed, legal advisors appointed, global audit happening for consolidation,
    totally debt free after PO and AXIS Bank loan payment,
    LOC then can come in 1-3 months.
    You can make out whatever you like.
    Huge growth rate, great margins, NYSE listing, big name international buyer any thing and every thing is possible.
    Remember BCG is ten times bigger than AFFLE and is in near 20 countries.So either it can itself become a global giant or a huge global giant can pay MEGA BUCKS AND BUY IT OUT .
    This is a decision which top management will have to make out soon i think proly any time after June 2020.Well they may already have made that decision in their mind , it is just a question of executing it now and the work is alredy poitning in that direction.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

stop looking at it. It will go any where 1 USD to above 20 USD in 1 to 3 years depending upon what SKR wants and how he plays his cards. Go to sleep over it and switch the screen off

Srd.rdx
    Registered Boarder

Game Over for lower circuits. Can firmly say..goodbye to sub 5 levels!

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

wait and look for 20 USD plus.

kpal

Guruji 108, In one of your previous post you had mentioned that the required disclosure will follow only after 24Th of Jan 2020. That means you do know Astrology. Second you did say continous u/c till 70, From the look of it, It seems that will also come true. Do you forsee our company getting listed on Nyse say within end Dec 2020. As far as Google, I think there might come some collaoration etween oth of them in the future. Your thoughts Pls.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

As far as Astrology is concenred i studied it to the end with many other mystical sciences. Suffice it to say that my word was word of God as an astrologer and if i toldsome one U were going to die then they got to get their will ready.
    I stopped it all as it is not my jo b to interfere in the work of nature and people cant change the events or even take any corrective action when warned in advance.
    Yes all a possibility.
    2021-22 i see NYSE listing unless it is plamded off to a biggie before that for 20 USD or plus.
    Let us see what future brings.
    These remaining predicitons are not based on Astrology but experience,combined with deep thinking and a sense of future.

BrightVenus
    Registered Boarder

iam very curious to buy BCG Now.Is it possible?

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Hi Venu, welcome to the forum. Could you please elaborate your concern. Also request to please go through the past topics to understand more about BCG.

BrightVenus
    Registered Boarder

I have read few topics yesterday.Now gone through company website.Studied in screener.in. I surprise why share price is so low even though sales and profits are raising year by year.

Mosiac

Venu, it is because the sales and profits are consolidated from businesses out of India and Indian Investors donot trust them yet… in good faith, the management is getting the global subsidiaries audited by EY, which could confirm what the company is showing in consolidated results and thus the share price would reflect this new valuation ( re rating ) soon..

BrightVenus
    Registered Boarder

Thank you Mr.Mosiac for your reply.Why company is asking No Dues Certificate from Banks?

Shoumik

For the stock price to fluctuate there should be a DEAL at that price for that price to reflect and trade at that deal price. This price should be within the price band for the day.

Here price CONTROL is being applied by the operator group since long. The operators between themselves STRIKE A DEAL , ONE SELLER AND THE OTHER BUYER.

This price jugglery is been done to draw emotions from the retail participants to make them to sell the stock so that they can collect whatever they can for their master.

Now time for this jugglery has almost lapsed. The positive news flow has started. Watch the show as it unfolds and enjoy.

Cheers.

sateanna
    Registered Boarder

As per the moneycontrol report AFFLE stands to gain due to the thrust given to Digital India :

Allocation for digital India: Rs. 6,000 crore to be allocated for the BharatNet programme in FY2021 to further enhance broadband connectivity in rural areas. The government announced to bring out a policy to enable the private sector to build data centre parks throughout the country.

This step would increase the penetration of smartphones/ internet in smaller towns and rural areas. As one lakh gram panchayats will be connected to the optical fibre programme, it would help the internet and new media companies like Affle India and Info Edge to penetrate into rural and semi-urban markets.

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 5,388 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.