General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 3,641 through 3,660 (of 5,388 total)
  • Author
    sandyc316
    Registered Boarder

Brightcom sees a huge opportunity to replicate the B-Local model in India.
    https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/news/variety/tapping-the-potential-of-local-newspapers-to-promote-ads/article34815501.ece
    β€œFor this year, we will be focusing on the US market. We will tap the opportunity in India next year,” he said.

balajihands
    Registered Boarder

@logan and all,

I was scanning/learning through the last 10 years Annual Reports (https://www.screener.in/) and ConCall transcript (https://www.brightcomgroup.com/) available and following Subsidiaries disappeared from FY2014 to FY2015 and I am trying to figure out the information/mention of this but unable to locate it.
    Any info on this will be much appreciated.

1. Techorbit, Inc
    2. Global IT, Inc

I see that these Subsidiaries along with LGS Global FZE where part of the LGS, which Ybrant DIGITAL took over and it was listed as one of the Subsidiaries until FY2014.

Is the LGS became separate entity along with above two? or is there any direct/indirect relationship still there?

NOTE:
    It is in past only. Just for educational/filling the gap in my understanding my purpose only.

Thanks
    balajihands

Logan
    Registered Boarder

@balajihands, my guess is that they closed down all those companies (mostly software businesses) and concentrated more on the online/digital advertising business. Back then it was 40-50% software and 50-60% digital but now it is 80-85% digital and 15-20% software.

Investor_2022
    Registered Boarder

Logan ji, please share your view on latest high volume trading since last 1 week (specially on today’s trading pattern and huge volume).
    Do you think weak hands are out from BCG now?

Whatever you say, Logan Sir, The way you dissect & disseminate wrt to the scrip is simply awesome. You are indeed too good & We are fortunate to have you on this forum as a mentor. Keep up with the guiding light especially for incompetent souls like me. 3 Cheers.

BBPopuri
    Registered Boarder

How come the forum is so quite when the fire works have just commenced in BCG. I have expected lot of messages here these days. Good luck friends our long waiting has come to an end and we will be having happy days only in BCG from now on….

8+
    jmathew
    Registered Boarder

BCG’s eps, Rs 9 (FV 2), and Affle eps is Rs.50 (FV 10). If we split Affle FV to Rs 2 then EPS per share will be 10 and the share price is rs 950. So BCG with eps 9 trading @ 16 and Affle with eps 10 tradings at rs.950. BCG is present in many countries and much bigger than Affle. Bcg’s next stop will be at its book value. I expect many investors will shift from other stocks to BCG and will be able to make a multifold returns. Loc and audio firm acquisition news are expected at any time. 85-90 % of the shares are with Top 2000 shareholders.
    Note: This is not a buy or sell call. Please do your research before investing.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

@PBB

I think all members have already discussed enough and learned from one another.

We remained together through the crucial times and important outcome was we did not give away our holding. Now we are bearing the fruits of patience, silently πŸ™‚

This forum never allowed to discuss any fancy targets nor pessimistic views but only things that were factual.

Raj
    Registered Boarder

Dear Admin, All the credit goes to you for initiating a forum like BCG and special thanks to Logan for educating investors on the adtech industry. Now that we are done investing in bcg, would like to request admin/fellow investors to discuss new futuristic stocks by creating separate forums for individual stocks and ditch mc forum.πŸ˜‚. I think we have one for vikas proppant.. Please advise. Regards.

Investor_2022
    Registered Boarder

Dear Admin ji and Logan ji, thank you very much for your kind support during bad time of BCG. You are the one who provided us all the necessary (right) info and kept our faith in BCG.
    With the grace of great God, we will see the height of BCG in next few years.

rahul
    Registered Boarder

Hello,

Do anyone have link to the vikas proppant forum? The one I belive I had was vikasproppant.in which doesnot seem to work.

1+

Vikas Proppant results declared, Top line improvement on QOQ as well as YOY But bottom line in a bottomless pit. Highlight is total change in Management, Totally Professionals on board effective date 23rd June 21. One of them is Subhash Chander Goyal an Electrical Engineer from BITS Pilani. A key point to note is that the company is DEBT Free. With the present development I think stock price will certainly remain STABLE here onward’s. If the new management puts its act together then sky is the limit for this stock as the scrip is into niche segment of Manufacture of Proppants. I wish good luck to the new management & Expect great returns on this stock. ADMINJI, I Have posted this as it seems vikasproppant.in is not there. Adminji Pls Bear with me one time.Thank you. Cheers !!!

Latest Development of our company, Pls check it out.https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachLive/89b4b835-3d31-43d8-9f6b-24540e29d948.pdf

Logan Sir, Your expert view awaited. Thanks in advance.

jagasworld
    Registered Boarder

Bonus shares good or bad ? Any views please

vgsatwork
    Registered Boarder

I don’t understand the logic of BCG issuing bonus shares when the business is needing lot of cash and for that they just has preferential warrants. Issuing bonus share of 1:4 would require the company to increase the paid up equity capital to 130 crores from the current 104 crores by investing cash. All these in the midst of cash crunch which has been hurting companies growth. Something isn’t adding up.

I am assuming they have already got LOC for 1000+ crores sce they are talking about acquisition, cash dividend and stock dividend along with FY 20 results. Otherwise, these news simply doesn’t make any sense

4+
    odysee
    Registered Boarder

@jagasworld, this is just capitalisation of reserves. And the book value ( and market price)get adjusted downward accordingly.
    But in India, bonus shares hold a different meaning and are generally welcomed by shareholders, and post bonus the market price tends to move up irrespective of the book value adjustment.
    The moot point would be the cut-off date, and whether the PWs get converted to equity after full payment prior to that, and if they qualify for the bonus shares too. Not clear how this will play out. It may well be only for the shares issued to date which means the convertible preferential warrant holders miss out. Just a point for consideration.

Rising Sun
    Registered Boarder

I believe the Bonus will be positive for existing shareholders. As the dilution of equity stake of existing shareholders will be lower.

Earlier – around 50 crore shares (current shareholders) + 30 crore PW

With Bonus – 62.5 crore shares (current shareholders) + 30 crore PW

Meaning the equity stake of existing shareholders will increase.

Share numbers are rounded off, for easier understanding.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

@kris – Thanks for your nice post #11822 on vikas proppants which I am holding as well apart from Subex. Actually I had launched a forum for Vikas Proppants(vikasproppant.in), last year but had to discontinue as there were no takers.

May be we can start discussing other stock ideas(especially hidden gems) in this forum if others have no objection. I will try to design in a way that it does not affect the BCG discussions and any subscription alerts. Due to my new job commitments I was not able to concentrate on it. Now that BCG has taken off (or showing signs), going forward I can afford to treat my office job a little lighter πŸ˜€

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

There you go. Have created a seperate section “Hidden Gems” to discuss other stock ideas. This wont in any way hamper the BCG discussions.

You may access this from the menu or https://brightcominvestors.com/hidden-gems/.

Raj
    Registered Boarder

Dear Admin, yes we can individual stock threads and discussions similar to valuepickr blog. Great initiative.. πŸ‘ Cheers.
    Kris, thanks for the quick response on vp. Looking forward from other friends too.. πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Viewing 20 posts - 3,641 through 3,660 (of 5,388 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.