General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 3,821 through 3,840 (of 5,388 total)
  • Author
    Brightspot
    Registered Boarder

Kris i think it was old disclosure ..not sure if that is still active as SKR told in the conf call that he would expect good valuation for indian entity before going for LOC

3+

Folks, FYI,SEBI extends deadline for filing April-30Th June 21 corporate financial results to September 15Th 2021.

That means we can expect our company qtly results within the time specified & Supposing company will be declaring good results, Then it will start factoring the share price before the results are declared.

Lot of fireworks in store, Only thing let everything go as planned, Which I think ought too.

New kid on the block is indicating “UPPLER” Great speculative news, Let it transpire into actual’s that is all that we want, Is it not ? Cheers!!!

@brightspot. Our Promoter SKR word is the final word, Till now he has implicitly walked the talk, That means honoured all his words till date & He is definitely right on the spot. It will happen for sure with time. We have to wait for it.

Any idea you have with regards to who the sellers & buyers were on 28Th July 2021. Mysterious to say the least as no disclosures till now.

SHP out Dated July 28. Promoter 25.01% Qty of shares 18 crs plus remains the same. Cheers!!!

That means all selling gone, Reversal on the cards soon say coming Tuesday or Monday also.

3+
    jmathew
    Registered Boarder

Number of shares are increased to 74 cr. List is for investors with more than 1% holding.
    Example promoters holding percentage is also reduced.

Individual share capital in excess of Rs. 2 Lacs increased y 15 Lacs i.e now 15,60,02,922.

Any Other (specify) increase of 15 Cr shares, Now @ 30,28,30,946

Bodies Corporate Increase of 15 crs, Now @ 22,51,21,491.

Deepak
    Registered Boarder

They have not exited. Due to new share allocation, holding of these people is now under 1%.Therefore, it is not showing in latest shp.

radhutheoptimist
    Registered Boarder

Increase in Individual share capital excess of 2 lakhs may be due to increase in share price. I was holding 3 months back 20000 shares and I was in less than 2 lakh bracket as the share price was just 9. But later I moved to more than 2 lakh bracket because share price became 50. However, my holding of 20000 didn’t change. Bottom-line is it is not a clear indicator for anything.

Well said Folks, Thanks for educating me.

2+
    Brightspot
    Registered Boarder

so was it simultaneous profit booking by retailers, not single person job?

3+
    radhutheoptimist
    Registered Boarder

As a retail investor biggest question before me is…. How will the equity dilution affect the share price. Right now PE is roughly 5 because of dilution PE may become 10. My take is when industry average is 35… Given to all positive news like aquisition, LOC, NASDAQ listing… I as an retail investor still see lot of value in this script. I still see with existing fundamentals fair value is more than 100. So I am going to hold. But I am sure I will be facing lot of stress due to market manipulation. I am prepared to face it.

Same is the case here, Under no circumstances, I will not partake a single share of my holdings, Come What may. Cheers!!!

@radhutheoptimist, Pls note its not script but SCRIP. Script writing is for movies.

radhutheoptimist
    Registered Boarder

Thanks Jay69 for clarification on share holding. I didn’t know that🙏

Sobha
    Registered Boarder

@ #12249 Kris, It is unlikely that both of them sold. When total number of shares was 50 crore, both were above 1% of that. But with ongoing conversion, total share is increased to 85 crore. So both are below 1% now. That will not be counted as separate names. But will be included in ‘those holding above two lakh rs capital’

Brightspot
    Registered Boarder

In that case who sold that huge quantity at 9.15 AM, any guesses?

2+
    Brightspot
    Registered Boarder

Thanks To
    @Nasdaq
    Indian Companies Are Able To Revisit. Thank You Investors!
    Quote Tweet
    Thank you, #NasdaqListed Stonebridge Acquisition Corporation for stopping by to ring @Nasdaq’s Closing Bell!

Stonebridge ($APAC) provides a bridge for IPO-ready companies in Asia and EMEA regions to access the US and European Capital markets.
    Next is Brightcom Group….

bhalothia9
    Registered Boarder
    Brightspot
    Registered Boarder

Trade Desk starting India operations is very good news for brightcom, people should be able to compare the valuation with Trade desk and learn how brightcom share is undervalued compared to trade desk

Viewing 20 posts - 3,821 through 3,840 (of 5,388 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.