General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 3,921 through 3,940 (of 5,395 total)
  • Author
    Brightspot
    Registered Boarder

@vgsatwork, is it mandatory to issue new Preferential shares or new owner can buy from open market or come with open offer?

1+
    Brightspot
    Registered Boarder
    anand84sharma
    Registered Boarder

BCG lower price band 28.05 and upper price band 30.95

vgsatwork
    Registered Boarder

If the preferential allotment to FPI’s doesn’t happen till Friday EOD(Even late allotment on 20th Night would enable them to be eligible for Bonus), then we could see turn around in the stock movement and it would move up and settle around 39-40 rupees range or if the preferential allotment happens on or before Friday, it would end up consolidating around 25-26 level before moving up.

Hence depending on the preferential allotment, the stock price can move anywhere between 25 to 39 levels in short term before any news flows determine the stock’s price movement from there on..

7+
    Deepak
    Registered Boarder

For me in my hdfc demat account, quantity of bonus shares has been added.

2+
    Abhishek
    Registered Boarder

@Deepak – its a surprise, how come it has been credited before the record date?

1+
    Abhishek
    Registered Boarder

@Investor_2022, if from tomorrow price will be adjusted as per bonus ratio, means reduced by 20% of today’s closing price, then there is no business case to buy today to get bonus shares, right? because anyways we can buy 20% cheaper after bonus, is my understanding correct? Please share your insights on benefits for investors who bought today and last few days.

2+
    hw_tw
    Registered Boarder

I see a lot of discussions in MC board on bonus shares not credited and it’s timeline.

Sharing these articles from Zerodha which states that it generally takes around 15 days post record date for the shares to be credited.

https://support.zerodha.com/category/console/portfolio/articles/why-are-the-bonus-shares-not-visible-in-my-holdings-even-though-the-company-has-issued-it

https://support.zerodha.com/category/trading-and-markets/corporate-actions/articles/why-are-the-bonus-shares-not-in-my-holdings-even-though-the-price-of-the-stock-has-reduced

Abhishek
    Registered Boarder

Dear Boarders, can any of you share insights on book value, which too got reduced to 34.9 in screen.in today? How book value is linked to share value adjustment due to bonus shares issue?

1+
    pradeep
    Registered Boarder

@Jay69

You are right. Few points just for the sake of repetition.

As said by the CEO in the last EGM while answering a query from an investor that getting LOC cheap in US would require improved credibility and valuation of the Company in India to which they are currently focusing besides working on different other things. These things takes time and cannot happen overnight. We, as a stakeholders need to be patient the way we keep patience while engaging in our own business / profession. The investment in shares of a Company is also, in a way, is a business wherein the investors from general class can put forward its views before the management in appropriate forum (AGM/EGM/Con-calls etc.).That’s why an investor need to be aware of the issues with the Company he/ she is investing in and need to be patient. In the event someone is not confident on the moves taken by the management of the Company, he/she is free to divest his stake at any point of time and move on to other business.

vgsatwork
    Registered Boarder

Agree with you @jay69

I had completely missed the share premiums that they are receiving for the preferential issue and warrants and the effect of the same on book value. Hence have deleted my earlier post.

Considering the share premium balances, post FPI /bonus issue of about 117-120 crore shares, the book value is 31 rupees. Assuming remaining 30 crore of approved equity gets issued towards QIB for a consideration of 1500 crores and FY21 net profit of 720 crores (assuming 35%+ topline growth and 50% growth in net profit in Q3 and Q4 for FY21 – factoring in the effect of LOC, acquisition of indian company), book value would be 39-40 rupees with 150 crore shares.

Brightspot
    Registered Boarder

Investors call is scheduled on next week Tue.I think Mr Suresh kumar would bring up acquisition news by then. Otherwise it was always on Sat or Sunday

sac6310
    Registered Boarder

@diana_horton DH, hope you are doing good. it has been a long time since we hear anything from you since run up started in BCG.

How do you see future and EPS growth here and other things.

anand84sharma
    Registered Boarder
    Manish09
    Registered Boarder

@conservativeindian sir
    Dear sir i have joined your new tg group. Please also share your discussion group link so that I can also join that group too. I have followed you in MMB. My mail id is manishsinghal04091977@gmail.com
    And mobile number is 9219568409.
    Please share or PM me your link if you can please.
    Thanking you sir
    Also hoping very bright time for all BCG shareholders Including me.
    Thanks to all fellow group
    Members also for their vital inputs. 🙏🙏🙏

hw_tw
    Registered Boarder

@vgsatwork – There is no announcement regarding shares allotment to FPIs.

Since the 20th record date is over, I guess we can assume now that FPIs will not be getting bonus shares.

vgsatwork
    Registered Boarder

@hw_tw

I hope so. If FPI’S are not getting the bonus share, then they would be paying 31.7/share ex-bonus, which is almost 20% premium to what a common investor would have paid if they had purchased from secondary market (though it is very difficult for th to get 12 crore shares without the price moving up significantly). In other words, a common investor who had decided to invest post the FPI allotment news, but bought it on 17th, their effective cost/share would have been 20% less than the FPI’S considering FPI did not get bonus.
    Hence expect the market price to move up sharply to stabilize around 38 rupees over near term, without factoring in any other news flows.

Brightspot
    Registered Boarder

3+
    Brightspot
    Registered Boarder

Reddit, the virtual town square of the consumer internet, has raised a fresh $410 million in funding, valuing it at more than $10 billion, the company said on Thursday.

The financing, which was led by Fidelity Investments, increases Reddit’s valuation from the $6 billion it achieved six months ago, when it raised $250 million. Reddit said it expected existing investors to participate in the latest financing as well, so the round is likely to grow and close out at around $700 million.

The latest funding wasn’t planned, but “Fidelity made us an offer that we couldn’t refuse,” Steve Huffman, Reddit’s co-founder and chief executive, said in an interview.

The company then decided the capital would give it more time to decide on when — and how — to go public. “We are still planning on going public, but we don’t have a firm timeline there yet,” Mr. Huffman said. “All good companies should go public when they can.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Continue reading the main story

The move gives Reddit more of a war chest to build its business and attract new users. The company makes most of its money selling advertising, which appears in the feeds of users who browse the many “subreddits,” or topic-focused forums, across the site.

But Reddit must compete against digital advertising giants like Google, Facebook and Amazon, as well as other ad-based social networking sites, including Twitter, Snap and Pinterest.

Thanks for reading The Times.
    Subscribe to The Times
    “We’ve grown up in the shadow of Facebook and Google, and pretty much every dollar we make we’ve had to fight for,” Mr. Huffman said.

Still, he said, the company’s advertising products have begun to work better. Reddit surpassed $100 million in quarterly revenue for the first time in the second quarter this year, up 192 percent from the same period in 2020.

More than 50 million people now visit Reddit daily, and the site has more than 100,000 active subreddits. While it previously had a laissez-faire approach to free speech, regardless of toxicity, Mr. Huffman has spent the past few years overhauling Reddit’s policies and making it more difficult for trolls to overrun the forums.

odysee
    Registered Boarder

‘BCG’ and ‘GROWTH’.
    About time they established a relationship and became friends. We will cheer them on.

Viewing 20 posts - 3,921 through 3,940 (of 5,395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.