General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 4,041 through 4,060 (of 5,395 total)
  • Author
    odysee
    Registered Boarder

@ vgsatwork, your comments are well taken.
    But the Coy Secretary is never the face of the company, so to speak. I’m sure the management is in the process of identifying and filling that position expeditiously. If the departure of Mr Malloma was somewhat sudden, then it would obviously take some time for a fresh recruitment at that level.
    This reporting was for quarterly ( and half-yearly) unaudited results only, as per statutory requirements. And not for providing additional information on future projections or company developments on acquisition or otherwise.
    I’m sure some of us can pose all business and company related queries including for LOC, future guidance, Acquisitions etc. at the conference call scheduled for Tuesday 16th November 2021.
    Best wishes.

whyShares
    Registered Boarder

BCG will take off now. Results announced show 75% increase in sales and doubling of profits, but PE remains the same due to doubling of Equity base due to Bonus shares and new issue. Industry leaders like Peshwa Acharya and Satish Cheeti (Link below) have joined BCG in top positions. Inclusion in the MSCI index is recognition of BCG as an investable stock for FPI (Foreign Portfolio Investors).
    The 75% increase in sales must be a compounding increase each month and the trend should keep on for some time. Expect substantial increase in turnover and again doubling of profits next quarter.
    Looking forward to many UCs and a rapid rise in the share price

4+
    whyShares
    Registered Boarder
    whyShares
    Registered Boarder
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Bcg investors concall postponed to 20.11.2021 @ 11.00 a.m

3+
    Brightspot
    Registered Boarder

Very interesting article, explaining AD business growth..pls read

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4469255-where-the-trade-desk-could-be-in-5-years

Investment Thesis:
    Advertising is undergoing a fundamental shift. The days of negotiating individual television media buys in the hopes of hitting as many eyeballs as possible are turning. Advertisers, and their agencies, now need to utilize digital advertising more than ever and demand a targeted audience. This is where The Trade Desk (TTD) enters the picture. The Trade Desk provides a platform to the demand side of the industry which fills a massive need. Despite making heavy gains already, this company may just be getting started.

A fundamental, accelerating, and permanent shift in advertising
    Traditional television advertising, while still the dominant form in the market, is quickly becoming less relevant. The ability to target across digital media is often more efficient and effective than untargeted mass television buys. Social media, connected television, video, search, and the demise of traditional cable and satellite television are changing the game. Programmatic advertising is gaining ground quickly and will likely become the preferred form of advertising in the future.

Cord-cutting has been going on for many years and the decline of cable and satellite continues. According to one source, 5M more subscribers cut out traditional television in 2020. In addition, most American households now have some type of connected television (CTV). CTV is any televisionaccessed through the internet such as using Roku (ROKU), a gaming counsel, smart TV, or any other internet-based service. Advertisers are looking for access to these mediums and are demanding a targeted audience approach to drive results and efficiency. The Trade Desk has gone all-in on their demand-side platform (DSP) for streaming television and it is paying off big.

Total digital ad spending will explode to $526B by 2024 according to eMarketer. The Trade Desk, with $1.12B in revenue over the trailing twelve months, has a gigantic runway in the industry. Currently, the company has a reach of 87M U.S. households and 120M devices. The international market
    is also relatively untapped for The Trade Desk at this point. Revenues from outside of North America amounted to just 12% of the total for 2020. Finally, the company is not reliant upon third-party cookies.

The next five years could mean explosive growth
    I have written previously about The Trade Desk and focused on their Solimar Platform here, and the recent earnings and stock price trends here. This article will focus on the long-term investor and potential long-term outcomes.

The Trade Desk has been GAAP profitable since 2013. This is great news to investors used to years of losses for many high-growth tech companies. The company is estimated to earn $1.19B in revenue in 2021, a 42% gain over the prior year, and $1.54B in 2022, another 30% increase. Given the macro trends and the company’s recent history, I believe they can continue, or accelerate, this 30% revenue increase for the next five years (2022 – 2026).

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Congratulations to all the investors. The journey has been very rewarding. Everyone should be feeling proud.

explorer
    Registered Boarder

Thanks Admin, for creating this forum and thanks everyone (special mention to Logan) for keeping the spirits high. Though my journey with Brightcom started in 2014, it was a difficult one travelling alone. If not for this wonderful community, I’m not sure if I would have sustained this longer despite my confidence in BCG. Though at times I needed my capital back for personal reasons, I decided to delay my gratifications. I’m glad that my decision is being rewarded today. Keep supporting each other, we will grow together.

Brightspot
    Registered Boarder

Hello Guys, hope you are enjoying daily UCs in this counter, indeed true multi bagger..i have doubt in future when we book profit we will be getting huge capital gain as our buy price very less, how long term and short term Tax would work in india?
    Taxation of Income Earned from Selling Shares, Long Term and short Term? .Thank you for info

5+
    whyShares
    Registered Boarder

Now that BCG is in the ‘MSCI India Domestic Small Cap Indexes List”, I think there is every chance that BCG will be promoted into the F&O segment within 6 months. Is it too big a dream ????

8+
    Brightspot
    Registered Boarder

Eligibility of F&O stock, 1. The eligibility criteria for inclusion of scrips in F&O segment shall be as under: The stock shall be chosen from amongst the top 500 stocks in terms of average daily market capitalization and average daily traded value in the previous six months on a rolling basis.

9+
    chris
    Registered Boarder

@explorer, my journey has been similar, although I did find the stock through my own research this group was the guiding light during the dark hours of 2018,2019,2020. If not for this group it would have been extremely difficult to stay invested. So a big shout to all my brothers at brightcominvestorsforum and special thank you to Logan and admin sab.

ramganesh1982
    Registered Boarder

Hi Logan, my hearty thanks to you for having shared all critical information when this stock was struggling around 5-8 rs . I still remember your words in 2020 “those who take this share now are lucky” – with reasons you gave . That was a confidence booster for me to add more to bcg and avg the share at that point of time . Wishing you and all others – Rathi and team of members (sorry I don’t remember individual names now) a wealthy time ahead 🙂 . Awaiting more venues to open up for bcg ..if LOC and Nasdaq listing happens now or by June 2022 it will blast and bump beyond what everyone would have imagined as the important factor of market sentiments is in its favour now

All the best again and thanks to each and every one here who has shared their opinion

Regards
    Ram

ramganesh1982
    Registered Boarder

Hi All,

Can someone share the investors meeting recording if any (later today)? I just managed to join now (slightly late)

Regards,
    Ram

4+
    kiranj
    Registered Boarder

The AR ageing report has been shared by BCG in bse website. Can someone explain the details in the report. Thanks

3+
    whyShares
    Registered Boarder

Comparison between Affle and Brightcom. Hope the guy has got all his figures right!

whyShares
    Registered Boarder

Here is my reading of why BCG is hitting Lower Circuits

BCG shifted back to T2T segment because of the high speculation. This means no margin trading or day trading. Hence all those who were doing day trading has to unwind their positions, hence desperate selling and the Lower circuit. Those buying now are the long term investors. This downward trend may continue for a few days but after that it will come back to its upward journey. When the bottom will be hit is anybody’s guess.

From tomorrow, 1st December BCG enters into the MSCI index. So the chance is there that FII (Foreign Institutional investors) may start buying and today’s low may be its lowest point for some time or it may never see this low ever again.

This is just my guess – I may be wrong

The experts in this forum please comment. It is disheartening to see this forum with no new messages at all for many days.

Please post something everyone – Please!

Brightspot
    Registered Boarder

@Whyshares buying was so intense after 1 PM, anytime upper circuit is possible, lets see how it goes

3+
    vgsatwork
    Registered Boarder

Since the Q2 results, BCG shares had a good run for about two weeks and hence it is natural that it corrects and consolidates before next round of up move. Not sure as to how soon it would happen, but the price has to start reflect both the underlying value of the stock and growth prospects.

On a very conservative basis, based on trailing TTM basis, market price should start reflecting the growth of BCG by giving min 30-40 PE multiple by the time Q4 results comes out and BCG meets it’s FY22 guidance numbers of 5000 Cr topline and about 9 rupee EPS. A conservative PE multiple of 30-40 times (Cos showing 40% growth YoY easily command 40 PE multiples) trailing numbers should make the market value BCG between 270-360 rupee range. This is conservative number purely from the perspective of market price reflecting BCG’s Industry leading growth. Even if the preferential warrants and Preferential issue allotment gets completed and the Equity further diluted from 104 to 120 odd crore, given the KSR’s commitment on ROE, Free cash flow generation and shareholder value creation, I am sure BCG would make the India acquisition happen in Q4 along with this equity dilution to ensure that their overall ROE looks good. Hence any number between 270 to 360 is a good target to have for BCG by end of June 22. That would be about 1-2X return from current market price.

Based on the underlying value and valuation gap that BCG has with some of the industry peers continues to be a value picking and as institutional and retail investors bargain hunt in BCG counter, expect the valuation gap to narrow down (from the current level of PE of 88 for Affle Vs 23 for BCG) significantly, if not fully. Hence expect the PE multiple to expand (Stock re-rating) to 50-60 levels to close the valuation gap with listed Indian peer. This would mean by June 2022, BCG can potentially be in the range of 450-540 range based on both the expected growth and value realization which is currently ongoing.

That would mean a return of almost 4-5X returns over the next 7 months or so. That is good return to look forward to without factoring in any of the other expected developments.

So, sit back, relax and accumulate on dips (if you can) and reap the rewards!!

whyShares
    Registered Boarder

A very negative review of BCG has been posted on youtube just about an hour ago. Please let us all know about your reaction to this

1+
Viewing 20 posts - 4,041 through 4,060 (of 5,395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.