General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 4,081 through 4,100 (of 5,393 total)
  • Author
    whyShares
    Registered Boarder

There is one important angle to the MediaMint acquisition that is not being highlighted. MediaMint was using the TRADE DESK Platform, and now with BCG acquiring it, MediaMint, and their very high-profile clients, will be converted to the BCG Platform. That is a huge benefit for BCG

https://mediamint.com/the-trade-desk-playbook-enhance-your-omnichannel-campaign-performance/

Raja
    Registered Boarder

Dear all,
    Congratulations to admin and all members in this forum. Now the next leg of journey starts. Thank you all for all the valuable information. Cheers

odysee
    Registered Boarder

@admin, your comments re @Logan in #12945- I would be the first to endorse that. Twice over!
    And your admirable handling of this forum and its members. Let us not downplay that either.

Raja
    Registered Boarder

Summary of today SKR & Aditya Interview on TV5 Channel..

The anchor welcomed both Suresh Reddy (currently in US ) and Aditya Vuchi (in Hyd from MediaMint)
    👉Anchor: What is the basis of valuation?
    👉SKR – Depends on the buyer and seller. Usually we base acquisitions on 7-10x of EBITA. Beyond that it is expensive.
    👉Anchor) Congratulates Aditya on the sale. What will you do with the money?
    👉Aditya) I will be concentrating on his new start up idea “Doosra” which is in Mobile space.
    👉Anchor) With proliferation of AdTech, there is a huge shift of advertising online. What do you exactly do?
    👉SKR) Shared more context and the impressions doubled because of the pandemic. Digital Ads are much more targeted and technology plays a big role in matching the customer with the right Ad.
    👉Anchor) Which medium in AdTech has more potential?
    👉SKR) Changes with time but now Audio has lot more growth.
    👉Anchor) Who are your major clients?
    👉SKR) Usually we deal with top Ad agencies.
    👉Anchor) How do you compare with leaders in Adtech Affle ? (haha)
    👉SKR) Affle is more of a regional player. We are stronger in other regions.
    👉Anchor) Asked about the number of employees
    👉SKR) Explained the confusion and congratulated Aditya on excellent processes he built. They are hiring a lot of people every month.
    👉Anchor) To Aditya: You have lot of big clients What do you do for them?
    👉SKR) There is a software service using all these platforms to run these campaigns.
    👉Anchor) How are you raising the funds for this acquisition?
    👉SKR) Combination of stock and equity. Preferential allotment has been given and approved by shareholders. We will use the money for acquisition.
    👉Anchor) The share price has increased now . Can we expect the acquisition preferential be less?
    👉SKR) Yes . Sebi price will be high. It may come around 120.
    👉Anchor) How do I explain this business to layman?
    👉SKR) It’s quite easy. Explained about general adtech business. The various players in the eco-system. Last year topline 2800 crores and 400 crores bottom line. We gave 70 to 80% increase in both top and bottom line this year. We have a big Q3 coming in and seeing tremendous growth in this business. We will do 5000 crores in topline and 800 crores in bottom line. This is just organic growth. Media mint numbers will be added next year.
    👉Anchor) Asked about the spread of this investment and congratulates both. It is a multibagger.
    👉Anchor) We wanted to clarify something. We have said so many times that the company changed the names so many times. People may ask Why are we interviewing the promoters now? We are rerating now because of free cash flow.
    👉Anchor) Final thoughts?
    👉SKR) Happy to make a regional acquisition.
    👉Anchor) To Aditya- Will you remain the BCG?
    👉Aditya) I will be there for 6 months but the rest of leadership will continue with BCG

Thanks to @pvijay116 for making it easy for people who don’t understand the Telugu. He has taken effort to convert it in message..

Investor_2022
    Registered Boarder

New preferential shares allotment at 120 rupees for Mediamint acquisition.
    Cheers guys

explorer
    Registered Boarder

I have been trying to understand how exactly MediaMint can help with Brightcom’s operational improvements and I came across an article on MediaMint’s website which talks about improving operational efficiency through automation. The article says MediaMint has built out a development group called TensorGo to build few capabilities. TensorGo seems to be an AI startup. What do you guys understand from this article? Is TensorGo owned by MediaMint? If so, we have more things to cheer.

https://mediamint.com/flexible-staffing-and-automation-a-competitive-advantage-during-uncertain-times/

https://www.tensorgo.com/#

explorer
    Registered Boarder

In relation to my previous post, both MediaMint and TensorGo operate from the same IT park. MediaMint is on the 5th floor whereas TensorGo is on the 1st floor. There is another company founded by the Ex-owner of MediaMint(Aditya Vuchi) that operates from the 1st floor of the IT park. Any insights, Hyderabad guys?

explorer
    Registered Boarder

I did further exploration and the below link lists Aditya Vuchi and Neelima Marupuru as the directors along with the CEO of TensorGo, Chilukuri Srinivas. Now the question is, did we get TensorGo as well for 566Cr?.

https://www.quickcompany.in/company/tensorgo-technologies-private-limited

drpram
    Registered Boarder

I don’t have words to express my thanks and gratitude for this forum..I am a layman with little knowledge on stocks and huge greed to make money..It is just four years in the market lost a lot during the first two years..Then i found this stock, just started following it up and landed on this forum by the blessing of God.. I continue to hold this share irrespective of initial hiccups , just because of the knowledge and vision shared in this forum..Today i am a crorepathy and a single share made my dream come true. I thought to sell my shares if it all reaches 100 is now foregone.. I think this is my wealth, my property and will hold till 1000 .. Now i am very confident that it will reach that milestone as i was dreaming 100 when it was trading at single digit..
    All learned writers here are my Bhisma acharyas and just submit my sincere thanks to your feet..
    I once wrote, we all should meet , if it reaches 100.. I think we will make it a grand gala function at its 1000 milestone..
    Still i can’t understand many nuances and technicality of the BCG ‘ s business but i don’t worry at all as it is none of my business.. I just believe and hope it will reach 1000..
    Once again my sincere pranams to all for giving free knowledge on this share…

drpram
    Registered Boarder

Sorry for this question..may seem so silly to learned board members..
    Please explain me what are the advantages for investors like me if this stock is listed in MASDAQ??
    Will i get any foreign exchange shares if i gets listed there??
    Please..

4+
    kiranj
    Registered Boarder

BCG is the fastest value adder in 2021 Burgundy Private Hurun India 500 report. It also stated In terms of growth, the 2021 Burgundy Private Hurun India 500 was led by Hyderabad-based
    Brightcom Group. BCG’s Visibility to investors keeps increasing. Great thing.
    https://www.hurunindia.net/2021-burgundy-private-hurun-india-500

Raja
    Registered Boarder

Msg from company…
    Check out our new Brightcom Player!
    Brightcom has created an engagement-based video player.
    It features custom formats, a real-time reporting dashboard, easy integration, high-quality video content, and ongoing player optimization.
    Another stream of income. Good news

Raja
    Registered Boarder

Dear all,
    Shortly our company will cross 20k crores market cap. Beginning to become a large cap…
    Thanks to admin and all other valuable members for making me stay invested in BCG.

BBPopuri
    Registered Boarder

@Logan you are the real motivator for many of us. You deserve the title champion of Champions.
    Just now saw your post dated December 10 and searched the web for the lyrics of “We are the champions “ and posting it here for the benefit of others.
    I’ve paid my dues
    Time after time
    I’ve done my sentence
    But committed no crime
    And bad mistakes
    I’ve made a few
    I’ve had my share of sand
    Kicked in my face
    But I’ve come through
    And we mean to go on and on and on and on
    We are the champions, my friends
    And we’ll keep on fighting till the end
    We are the champions
    We are the champions
    No time for losers
    ‘Cause we are the champions of the World
    I’ve taken my bows
    And my curtain calls
    You brought me fame and fortune
    And everything that goes with it
    I thank you all
    But it’s been no bed of roses
    No pleasure cruise
    I consider it a challenge before
    The human race
    And I ain’t gonna lose
    And we mean to go on and on and on and on
    We are the champions
    We are the champions
    No time for losers
    We are the champions
    We are the champions
    No time for losers

BBPopuri
    Registered Boarder
    rahul
    Registered Boarder

Does anyone know when the lock-in period of preferential warrants issued at INR 7 ends? I think this is a very important thing to watch for. Everyone who got warrants has made crazy money and would like to book some profit as soon as they can. That will lead to a lot of supply as they hold over 30% of the company.

1+
    rajeshmk
    Registered Boarder

I think the lock in period for warrants is 18 months .

1+
    vgsatwork
    Registered Boarder

The warrants issued at 7.7 has 1 year lock in period and would start coming out of lock in period sometime in Aug 2022

7+
    NIRAJ1
    Registered Boarder

NSEI:BCG Brightcom Group (NSE:BCG) Could Be Struggling To Allocate Capital BySimply Wall StPublishedDecember 16, 2021 If youre looking for a multi-bagger, theres a few things to keep an eye out for. One common approach is to try and find a company with returns on capital employed (ROCE) that are increasing, in conjunction with a growing amount of capital employed. Ultimately, this demonstrates that its a business that is reinvesting profits at increasing rates of return. So when we looked at Brightcom Group (NSE:BCG), they do have a high ROCE, but we werent exactly elated from how returns are trending. Return On Capital Employed (ROCE): What is it? For those that arent sure what ROCE is, it measures the amount of pre-tax profits a company can generate from the capital employed in its business. To calculate this metric for Brightcom Group, this is the formula: Return on Capital Employed = Earnings Before Interest and Tax (EBIT) ÷ (Total Assets – Current Liabilities) 0.20 = ₹7.9b ÷ (₹42b – ₹3.7b) (Based on the trailing twelve months to September 2021). Thus, Brightcom Group has an ROCE of 20%. Thats a fantastic return and not only that, it outpaces the average of 12% earned by companies in a similar industry. See our latest analysis for Brightcom Group NSEI:BCG Return on Capital Employed December 16th 2021 While the past is not representative of the future, it can be helpful to know how a company has performed historically, which is why we have this chart above. If youre interested in investigating Brightcom Groups past further, check out this free graph of past earnings, revenue and cash flow. So How Is Brightcom Groups ROCE Trending? We werent thrilled with the trend because Brightcom Groups ROCE has reduced by 27% over the last five years, while the business employed 73% more capital. That being said, Brightcom Group raised some capital prior to their latest results being released, so that could partly explain the increase in capital employed. The funds raised likely havent been put to work yet so its worth watching what happens in the future with Brightcom Groups earnings and if they change as a result from the capital raise. The Bottom Line In summary, despite lower returns in the short term, were encouraged to see that Brightcom Group is reinvesting for growth and has higher sales as a result. And long term investors must be optimistic going forward because the stock has returned a huge 2,712% to shareholders in the last five years. So while investors seem to be recognizing these promising trends, we would look further into this stock to make sure the other metrics justify the positive view. If you want to know some of the risks facing Brightcom Group weve found 3 warning signs (2 are potentially serious!) that you should be aware of before investing here. Brightcom Group is not the only stock earning high returns. If youd like to see more, check out our free list of companies earning high returns on equity with solid fundamentals. Have feedback on this article? Concerned about the content? Get in touch with us directly. Alternatively, email editorial-team (at) article by Simply Wall Street Pty Ltd 17-21 Bellevue Street, Surry Hills, Sydney

They have describe two
    RISK ANALYSIS
    1)High level of non-cash earnings

2)Shareholders have been substantially diluted in the past year

Answer is—- Company has long cycle of receivable which almost all companies of digitla advertising. avarage 90-120 days . they are par with industry.
    2nd
    Equity dilution for getting money for working capital and growth .
    BCG has demostrated growth and gave guidance to double the sale and profit which she is following it.

so Every points are positve an risk has ben taekn care of.
    Happy investing….

odysee
    Registered Boarder

@Logan, I do not think that you can even imagine the level of confidence and belief that you were able to instil in the more astute and loyal members on this forum.
    Over the years, doubts persisted but the underlying conviction managed to survive the turbulence one faced as new challenges emerged. And then Saul Goodman appeared; followed by Logan.
    That was the turning point!
    Doubts diminished, and conviction grew.
    As one gained further detailed insights on the company and the industry ( so painstakingly prepared and presented by Logan), the faith and conviction steadily increased.
    Today, the ‘bleat of the sheep’ ( I’m guilty for that one ) has been replaced by the ‘song of the lark’.
    So, take a bow @ Logan. We are all very grateful for your presence and your delightful and meaningful posts.

Viewing 20 posts - 4,081 through 4,100 (of 5,393 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.