General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 4,281 through 4,300 (of 5,388 total)
  • Author
    Brightspot
    Registered Boarder

The riskiest time to invest is when the scrip looks safest. The safest time to invest is when the scrip looks riskiest. selling quantity drastically reducing , hopefully we could see reversal before 11

buffet
    Registered Boarder

As per forensic audit disclosure rule given in below article, it is mandated to disclose initiation of forensic audit. But BCG need not disclose the final forensic audit report as audit is being initiated by SEBI (the regulator). Here is snippet from article.

“However, companies need not disclose the final report where the forensic audit has been initiated by the regulator or the enforcement agencies.”

https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/markets/stock-markets/sebi-diktat-on-mandatory-disclosure-of-forensic-audit-is-good-in-intent-but-needs-fine-tuning/article32843861.ece

Nevertheless, investor community would be more than happy if final audit report with management comment is made available to clear the investor doubts.

Raja
    Registered Boarder

Dear all,
    There are more well informed, intelligent and resourceful investors in this forum, I am giving my personal thoughts,
    1. This is still a 4am stock of SS and mine.
    2. I have confidence in the management and what they have done is well within the law.
    3. FA will clear and position this as a global company
    4. Even market leader (for now) TTD has lost more than 40 % from its high
    5. Global powers are playing their power games and is going out of control
    6. Nobody can put a target on share market and one has to take their own risk
    7. Some bloggers working in mmb are paid by vested interests and they earn their living by posting stupid comments..to scare uninformed short term investors.
    8. Things should turn for better close to record date
    9. It is a good opportunity for the company to buy for ESOP
    10. Last but not least everyday I am adding few thousands along with my family and friends. Today also someone bought 50000 shares in one go and total traded quantity is also increasing…selling quantity reducing.
    This is not a buy call…please make your informed decision.
    Patience always pays in a fundamentally strong, New age, Debt free and cash rich company.
    Good luck…lifeisgood

Abhishek
    Registered Boarder

Thank you Logan for sharing the details of well known companies who went through FA in past.
    @ Raja .. I liked your conviction and strategy.

For worried investors, who are expecting SKR to comment and calm down investors – too much communication won’t be helpful in present scenario. SKR has made his stand very clear on Feb 28th through formal communication to exchanges. Let me put that for read again – “We wish to categorically state that Brightcom, a global company with strong internal controls and an effective audit system, is compliant with all applicable laws and regulations, across jurisdictions.”

Let us back our analysis and conviction, please read the post by DH who invested after years of research, put some very good points.

Asset impairment is part of product company lifecycle, so let FA happen, even they get some NC observations against BCG, it will make our company more stronger to avoid such in future. Let’s take this event positively.

Dogra
    Registered Boarder

Hi all, First of all a great forum and thanks. I have been peeking on and off. I am invested since a while. Thought its a dud but hung on. But, I feel NOW the time has come for BCG.
    Anyways, I have a suggestion. BACKGROUND-
    The first place one most likely goes to search for a compny is Wikipedia. If you read through the current page – https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brightcom_Group
    what does one notice? Its INCOMPLETE and perhaps misleading too. This forum has far more relevant info with right reasons for our company’s historical legacy.
    I asked a few people to go through the wiki page ( who did not know BCG) and posed a simple question. Would you invest? To my surprise many (9/11) said NO. 2/11 said maybe without even checking the current status. But why?, I will sum up the answers –
    1. Seems like they change their business a lot and we have not heard of these names.
    2. They have been bankrupt, in legal troubles
    3. Only 483 people? Thats a lot of revenue for a 483 employee company.
    I asked to the NO group to check the financials on screener. And asked once more.
    They were too sceptical already and mostly did not bother anymore. And it was beer time too.
    Anyways, I thought why not improve the wiki page with the correct facts and information already available on this forum. We could coordinate with the company if needed. And trollers cannot misrepresent our company like they do on twitter/mmb etc. More importantly we give a good starting point to someone new/big who is interested in BCG.
    What do you think?
    Compare the language used for TTD
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Trade_Desk
    I understand that it may sound silly but, not everyone has researched BCG inside out. Some people just need to be spoon fed in the begining. My suggestion for improving the visibility of our company.

Brightspot
    Registered Boarder

good to see huge buying happening. one way its good new strong investors with confidence entering the scrip, those who panicked or people entered in single digit partially exiting, strong players entry in this scrip is very much necessary for future strong up move..good luck guys!!!

vstvm
    Registered Boarder

Dear Friends,
    Mr.SS has paid the balance 75% against the warrants and converted to equity as per recent notification to BSE.

vstvm
    Registered Boarder

BSE update related to the balance payment of Mr.SS

Logan
    Registered Boarder

All these days I thought he had sold shares which were not even allotted to him. Maybe in the world of naysayers he must’ve sold his shares but what to do reality is what matters. I think two days back when he tweeted something about exiting a position some people started rumors saying that he sold his BCG shares. These people pretend to know everything about everything but they didn’t know that he wasn’t even having shares. Just shows how informed they are and how desperate they can get.

This news is a confidence booster. He easily could’ve paid the money after all the dust settled but he chose to do it now or he simply could’ve forgotten about it altogether and could’ve written off his investment.

Now after seeing this news some people are saying that he paid the money only to dump it now because he’s in profits. Man, what do these people really want? Are they so desperate and against a company/person that they don’t mind peddling fake news and forget what’s the reality? I don’t know what they get from it. This much negativity is not good for anyone.

Mr.Sharma can’t sell his shares immediately because they have a lock-in period. PW allottees had lock-in periods, FPIs also have and any person/entity that subscribes to warrants or preferential shares will have lock-in periods.

Raja
    Registered Boarder

Hi Logan,
    I was trying my best to save small investors in mmb board..using Lifeisgood id. I totally understand the negative boarders and the level they stoop to..
    My take on these people,
    1. They are working for big operators
    2. They are paid per msg
    3. They take out weak hands
    On the positive side, the same operators will take this to 10x.
    Even now one msg is asking to sell, to place amo order.
    It requires conviction and guts to make money in share market..that to in our market.
    Once again thanks to our admin and would like to meet all of you one day, God willing.
    Nice evening

Deepak
    Registered Boarder

Shankar sharma payment of 75% against warrant itself a positive news. It is the first sign that in forensic audit company will come clear. Secondly, the damage to the company share in this month will be taken care by circuit change which will happen soon after coming out from ASM. In hfcl also circuit changed when it came back to asm 1 from asm 4. Furthermore, inclusion in nifty index will work as a booster dose after 31st march…

chris
    Registered Boarder

This roller coaster ride has been unbelievable, I’ve been invested in brightcom since 2015.

I’ve been reading this comment for a while now “conviction cannot be borrowed !!! ”, I have understood the true meaning after experiencing the ongoing drama of SEBI audit.

A big shout out to this forum and all the participants. Thank you so much again !!!

Brightspot
    Registered Boarder

Other stocks which can give multi fold returns are “Suzlon and HFCL”
    both are ready to blast anytime..

Suzlon:

Please note that as part of the refinancing proposal, the outstanding value of the OCDs held by the Existing Lenders are proposed to converted in to equity shares of the Company. Similarly, it is also proposed to issue warrants to the New Lender. In view of the same and to meet to the future requirements of the Company, it has been felt necessary to increase the authorised share capital of the Company

During Vibrant Gujarat Summit our step down subsidiary, Suzlon Wind Park Limited, signed MOU with Government of Gujarat to develop 2000 MW wind power project for the potential customers of Suzlon. The work on the same is expected to commence in FY23. Suzlon seeking approval for 900 cr additional shares to lenders\investors so big project is expected to start in near future, so I got into it big time for long term

HFCL: everyday you could see good news flowing for this company, 5g auction starting in May-june..in my opinion we could see big movement in this..also this scrip is one of the shankar sharmaji’s 4-am stock..
    This not buy /sell call do your analysis before making any decision

Logan
    Registered Boarder

Now that Disney Plus is trying ads, how long until the rest of the streamers do, too?

More streamers may try to hybridize their services

Disney+ (which owns Hotstar also), one of the biggest streamers, will have ads on it’s platform from this year and other streamers could follow this.

This is a great news for ad-tech companies. Recently even Zoom and Uber also started this. With CTV growing and traditional cable TV being replaced, ad-tech companies can have many options.

Companies can’t keep growing with only subscription plans and eventually they’ll have to start a hybrid plan which includes ads.

Talking about technology, few years back everyone had DVD players in their houses and nowadays almost no one has them. Do those DVD players still have the same value and utility now?

Will anyone buy a DVD player and also buy CDs and watch movies or TV shows now using them? or will they just click a button and stream the same movies, TV shows on any streaming platform?

(I don’t think people will take a DVD player even if someone gives them for free)

Even if some people want to watch movies using DVD players, how many companies are actually making CDs compared to the past?

What happens to the DVD player? Do you write them off or still think they carry the same value when you bought them? It may get some scrap value (for it’s weight not because of utility). DVD player being a hardware device may have scrap value for it’s weight but what about a software product or a tool or a media space with no one visiting the website. Will advertisers be excited about placing ads on a website with zero visitors?

Dogra
    Registered Boarder

Great example. Logan, you are describing what an impairment charge actually means in accounting terms. Essentially, a depreciation expense on steroids. Doing it in one go as is the example of DVD players. Redundant tech. And yes, disney, HBO.. etc. will have to adapt.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Hope our company BCG emerges with clean chit from forensic audit soon.

Raja
    Registered Boarder

Friends saw a frivolous tweet from safir anand and several responses from bright investors like – Raj, BiTW, Ramya,Tom etc.,

Logan and other well informed investors has said several times…ordinary investors CANNOT UNDERSTAND the NEW AGE business.

Someone also mentioned about our forum linking with the negative article…
    Any way thanks to safir, looks like there might be an opportunity to buy today.
    As usual this is not a buy or sell call.

myainvest
    Registered Boarder

I personally don’t have any mindset expecting a clean chit from FA. If there is a clean chit, then all will be happy. However,if FA audit goes other way, I see it as a book cleaning exercise by sebi. Even if some irregularities are found in FA, Sebi is going to ask company to correct them – there ends the debate on company financials once company corrects them!! Post that company financials are clean!! Dot!

As for the discussion on this forum, glad it is getting attention and needed popularity! Unlike other forums like valuepickr, this doesn’t give any targets. People might not remember, except the longtermers, why it was started in first place or what compelled to do so! Seeing this forum from 20-30 followers to 1600 plus now – but it had always been exchanging information about company / its peers and what +ve/-ve that company should do! Neither discussed targets nor even technicals.More strength to Admin brother for creating this forum!

rishi
    Registered Boarder

BCG covered in detail and full confidence expressed in management and their accounts by SS. He clearly mentioned impairment was a right move and the management had taken a right step and it was always in the public domain and most importantly it is a NON CASH CHARGE not affecting the balance sheet. He said that either depreciate in 10 yrs or do it at one go. It is better to do it at one go rather than carry the extra baggage.

Brightcom Important Post:
    https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1djGXPvBgVeGZ

Shankar Sharma on CNBC TV 18.. Where he has talk on BCG Forensic Audit also..

rishi
    Registered Boarder

The above from telegram

Viewing 20 posts - 4,281 through 4,300 (of 5,388 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.