General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 4,821 through 4,840 (of 5,393 total)
  • Author
    whyShares
    Registered Boarder

On checking BCG result: BCG paid 202 crores as tax for just Q3, that is for 3 months ending December 2022
    Do you think a fraud company will pay this much taxes?

14+
    akkithegrt
    Registered Boarder

Shankar Sharma’s and FPI’s warrants will be converted into equity on April 19th. We may witness a fake rally in April where these investors might exit.
    What do other’s think?
    Will Shankar Sharma exit in April?

9+
    Vroom
    Registered Boarder

Don’t know about Shankar Sharma but I will definitely exit if and when a rally comes. I have stayed invested in this stock since 2012. I have seen it go from single digit to 70 odd rupees and then came back to single digits after daum fiasco. I increased my holdings when the stock was low because I used to believe in the management.

I used to believe things said in the Conference Calls as they were logical. But now, even when the business has improved multifold, older issues still persist and new ones keep coming to life and I am really uncertain about the future due to shareholding issue now. As I said I have remain invested with conviction but think it’s time.

19+
    Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

Hello members, we have requested a follow up to the last meeting that we had with the management in December to further discuss if any progress was made regarding SHP, FA and daum closure amongst others. We have already communicated to the IR regarding our request for a meeting with the management, we hope to get a positive reply soon. I know many of you are concerned and have asked me to give a better gist of our meeting with SKR, we Hyderabad members would really wish to do too, but we are bound to the sensitive nature of the issue and also the larger scrutiny by market regulators. We have to thread a very thin line in what could be said and what can be written. I’m sorry and humbly apologize if our last update did not meet your expectations but please understand where I am coming from. We will update the forum when we receive a reply from the IR and management.

Nikhilraj
    Registered Boarder

Sir,
    If you have access to the IR team kindly tell them to show the courtesy to answer investor’s mails . Majority of the investors are not getting answers to their queries even with multiple reminders .
    Also it looks there is nothing illegal to share some office photos ,selfies with top management people in the office etc
    Even of you record a vedio
    interviewing SKR or Peshwa or any higher officials and post it in YouTube ,I don’t think no one to sue you unless it contains sensitive information.
    I am sure atleast 10 thousand people out of the 4 Lakh retailers will come forward to support you if you face any legal actions sue to this .
    So sir please go ahead and get clarity for our queries.

14+
    odysee
    Registered Boarder

@Rathi_b, have you had any success at getting an appointment with Mr Suresh Reddy at the BCG office in Hyderabad?
    Many thanks in advance for your response.

Rathi_b
    Registered Boarder

No @odysee we are still awaiting a reply from the management. We are pursuing them and we expect a reply from them.

radhutheoptimist
    Registered Boarder

Some times back someone called Diana H used to write very critically about the management in this forum. I am not sure if the person is still holding the shares.

I don’t understand the purpose of meeting the promotors now and getting any clarifications. What is there to clarify now?

Is there a way to take any legal actions? As a group can we do anything?

….and stop Bakths. I don’t want all those SKRBakths to come and sing bajans here saying ‘SKR never asked us to invest… This is market..risk is ours’.

The question before us is if there is any illegal action committed by the promotors can we explore taking legal action as a group or sit and watch?

ved
    Registered Boarder

I doubt that meeting SKR will improve anything. If he wanted to resolve any of those problems, he had enough time. I don’t trust a single word he says now.

10+
    Brightspot
    Registered Boarder

@radhu I have asked to contact https://twitter.com/AnilSinghvi_ request him to discuss the open issues which were not resolved by promoter, but I have not got any support from the boarder, if it comes in public media then only SKR will respond, please be informed that Brightcom is not investor friendly company, the way shares being dumped above 2% upside everyday i see single digit within month or 2..whatever you guys want to do , do it fast before it is too late

5+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder

Investors have given complaints on all the issues and if anyone wants to give complaint on anything, they are free to do so. Some want to get clarification from management and they go through SEBI or the exchanges and others also want clarification and they go and ask the management. No approach is right or wrong here. If you think giving complaints is the right approach then you can do so and if you think that asking the management is the right approach then you can do that.

There’s a proverb which says that “you can take the horse (with or without force) to the water so that it can drink water but if the horse doesn’t want to drink then we can’t do anything. Everything depends on the horse”. Maybe because of translation it’ll be hard or confusing to understand but what it says is that everything is in the control of the promoters (or the management) and if they don’t want to take action then no matter how much effort we put it’ll be of no use and we can’t do anything.

I’m a big supporter of buybacks (and also ESOP) and in fact I’ve asked about this many times in the past few years but looking at the supply and the sentiment (mostly because of FA and SHP) I’m not sure whether that will work now. Until FA is cleared I’m not sure any good news will matter and will have a big impact.
    Tanla did buyback and it didn’t matter, 3i and Subex did ESOP but that also didn’t matter for their stocks. BCG is not in the same league as 3i or Subex when it comes to business but the issue here is the FA which brings uncertainty. Hope SEBI will finish it ASAP and give their report.

radhutheoptimist
    Registered Boarder

Logan ji… Don’t get me wrong. Individuals cannot do much in this situation. It requires a critical mass. There are 4+ lakh retailers. Even 1% of us join together form a kind of association and make little noise… It will be heard at the right place… SEBI NSE SKR…. Today you see so much circular trading is happening. I personally complained in scores…. Ofcourse they don’t give any kind of tickets for such complaints (I really feel like puking at SEBI with current mechanism)….

It requires collective efforts. At this stage meeting SKR may not yield any result…. But 100 of us shouting in front of his office will yield immediate results…. We don’t have to approach Anil Singhvi… He will come to us if we show that kind of solidarity.. And the scums sitting over there understands only this language.

odysee
    Registered Boarder

A matter of great concern to all of us should be the steady drip by drip erosion of the market price on a daily basis.
    What can possibly explain that? Whether the markets are up or down , the trend appears set and irreversible for the current moment.
    What will change this? I cannot imagine that the management of a company that talks of being investor friendly and speaks proudly of the increasing number of retail investors on a quarterly basis, can sit idly by and watch the wanton destruction of its goodwill, reputation and market capitalisation, and be unmoved by the desperate questions being raised by the investing public as to what the heck is actually going on?
    Can anyone provide a rational or reasonable answer to this devastation that has and is taking place?
    Of what use are these sterling quarterly performances of the business when the corporate governance appears to be seeking new lows?
    What exactly has the management done to reassure the investors and stakeholders and the markets that this miserable stock performance is abnormal and unjustified, and strong measures are being put in place to repair the damage done and restore the confidence that was so evident a little over a year ago.
    There was a time ( prior to the FA fiasco), when any negativity was promptly countered with positive press releases or notification to the stock exchanges that would neutralise any market damage.
    What explains this current lackadaisical form and deathly silence?
    You will all recall that brilliant conference call, many moons ago, when all the ducks had been lined up, and the spectacular show was about to begin, with the promise of the first grand finale by March 2023. It did begin as promised, but somewhere down the line the plot was lost.
    It is not just the business that has to be managed well- the sentiment and image have to be managed well too.

@Rathi_b
    , we trust you will be able to convey our thoughts and sentiments to Mr Reddy, as and when you are given that opportunity.

Brightspot
    Registered Boarder

Brightcom group will be kicked out of few index shortly in next review , but management doesnt have any pressure, ESOp buying and Daum closure in their hand

10+
    Brightspot
    Registered Boarder

We can start “Hyderbad Chalo” movement with more than 1000 investors..Its our hard earned money should not go just like that..

akkithegrt
    Registered Boarder

I agree with @radhutheoptimist and @brightspot. We should collectively try to convince management of a 100 cr buyback,which will increase their stake at least by 2 percent at the current valuation. The time has come to stop the free fall of stock, which is without reason.

ved
    Registered Boarder

SKR may have distinguished business acumen, but he is not truthful and the market in general has realized it. So, unless there is documented proof of the growth and financials of the company, nothing will change the status quo. So, either the result of FA is published soon and is completely in the company’s favor or SKR makes the audited results of all the subsidiaries public, may change the game for BCG. Even Daum settlement, clarification on SHP or even a small buyback will not make any dent to the current public sentiment.

akkithegrt
    Registered Boarder

@ved I agree with you; this is good for the long term. Last time someone asked SKR about audited subsidaries results, he told them that due to a Daum issue, he could not share audited results. Even if he shares, it will be only after the Daum issue is resolved. So to stop the free fall, at least a buyback would give some confidence.

Nikhilraj
    Registered Boarder

Collective effort is the need of the hour . Rather than falling share price the frustrating thing is the management’s attitude towards it . We have great example of Adani group ,how they are fighting with the issues and attempts making to regain investor confidence .
    No promoter should be so ignorant towards investor community.
    We should conduct protests in all the possible ways whether it is a twitter campaign or a march towards Hyderabad office or a press conference.
    SKR , SS or Peshaw should not come with a pump and dump game again in future.

akkithegrt
    Registered Boarder

Yes @Nikhilraj Mr. SKR should learn from Mr. Adani. The time has come to collectively convince SKR about how to value retail investors.

7+
Viewing 20 posts - 4,821 through 4,840 (of 5,393 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.