General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 4,941 through 4,960 (of 5,395 total)
  • Author
    NIRAJ1
    Registered Boarder

BCG is now take over candidate. I discuss few big investor to corner free float up to 60%. Let us see what happen in future..

Brightspot
    Registered Boarder

@niraj who are those Big investors? can you name pls..ask them to join this channel to discuss

Brightspot
    Registered Boarder

Guys like MMB pls do not post any false news, rumours in this channel also, if you have anything to share share with link or supporting data..thank you

akkithegrt
    Registered Boarder

After mailing, we should start preparing for the next action plan. Unless and until we get an answer, we should not stop.

Nikhilraj
    Registered Boarder

Let’s do not step back from our demands even we are observing some green color in share price for few days with out the support of solid reasons

Brightspot
    Registered Boarder

Thats what happening, few upper trends ppl forget to send and start dreaming until LLPs dump and take 10% down, after sending email followup with call center guys to forward to management

Brightspot
    Registered Boarder

To bring in some interest in retailers, operators initiate some short rally and dump crores of shares later , so be careful ..this is not the share price for company with this kind fundamental

akkithegrt
    Registered Boarder

The company should start buying back stock as the stock is trading way below its intrinsic value. This will solve two problems. –
    1) Boost investor sentiment.
    2) Increase in promoters’ holdings

We need to convey this to management before stock prices move to single digits.
    we need to start some movement for this.

Brightspot
    Registered Boarder

I dont believe we should ask management buy back at this time because price came down to pathetic level buy back at this price is not good for anyone, as per new sebi rule promoter should buy at the rate 1% above market price, not beneficial for long termers, they need to bring in new marquee investor or start ESOP buying to boost the sentiments..above 100 he can announce buy back

4+
    ved
    Registered Boarder

SKR will deliver some news just before the next con-call. Otherwise, it will be extremely hard for him to face the investors this time. So, don’t expect any action from him for another one month.

5+
    akkithegrt
    Registered Boarder

It should be valued above 5000 MCAP, or else it would be thrown out of all indices. So that’s why buybacks or marquee investors are a necessity right now.

6+
    radhutheoptimist
    Registered Boarder

I strongly feel forming an association of Brightcom Group Investors is very much needed. We have plenty of long-term investors in this group. Let’s have an association first irrespective of the price movement. I am sure there are people including me who can financially contribute. The process takes around atleast one month with tasks such as preparing memorandum of association (MOA), forming board members, getting PAN and bank accounts. The association can legally represent investors to insist on faster closure of FA or to direct exchanges to take action on (if any) unethical practices by the promotors or operators. This will surely act as a deterrent and retail investors will get their due respect. I am still hopeful of fundamentals of BCG and this stock cannot remain at this number because of few individuals… BCG has the potential to become our retirement fund if it is in right hand

We have so many genuine experts in this group and other group to guide. Once an association is formed retail investors can have one voice and one direction to resist any unethical practices. Think about it.

One Leader who is well respected in the group or market in general is required. Plenty of volunteers may jump in to do the ground work. Who wants take up the position 👑.

whyShares
    Registered Boarder

Qustion to Chat GPT:
    “how can common stock holders force company to hold an emergency meeting to address their grievances in india?”

Chat GPT Answer:
    “In India, common stockholders can force a company to hold an emergency meeting to address their grievances by exercising their rights as shareholders. The specific process may vary depending on the company’s articles of association and applicable laws, but generally, the following steps can be taken:

Check the company’s articles of association: The articles of association typically outline the process for calling a shareholder meeting. Review these provisions to understand the requirements and procedures that must be followed.

Gather support from other shareholders: Contact other shareholders who share your concerns and request their support. If you can gather enough support, you can jointly demand the company to convene an emergency meeting.

Draft a written requisition: Prepare a written requisition requesting the board of directors to call an emergency meeting to address the specific grievances.

Submit the requisition to the company: Submit the written requisition to the registered office of the company. The requisition must comply with the requirements specified in the articles of association.

Follow up with the company: Follow up with the company to ensure that the requisition is being considered and to request an update on the status of the meeting.

If the company fails to hold the emergency meeting within the prescribed timeframe or fails to address the grievances satisfactorily, shareholders can take further legal action. It is advisable to consult a legal expert for guidance on the specific laws and regulations applicable to the company and the shareholders.”

The screen shot of above chat is attached below

whyShares
    Registered Boarder

Here is the snapshot of the conversation with Chat GPT

5+
    Brightspot
    Registered Boarder

anyone got reply from management? hardly 3 people responded that they have sent email..if numbers are not huge SKR wont arrange special conf call

akkithegrt
    Registered Boarder

@logan or @vgsatwork or @Rathiji can lead the association. we should be fast, from last month we are just writing, seniors request you to come forward to lead. Nothing is happening!

akkithegrt
    Registered Boarder

@Brightspot, I haven’t got a reply.Management doesn’t care about investors.I am seeing this first company that will have revenue of 7000 cr and will have a valuation of 3500 cr(CAGR of 35%).
    Wake up guys because money is yours!!!

4+
    ved
    Registered Boarder

@akkithegrt I respect your views, but what can we do? We cannot pressurize him to accept our request. He has set the lowest standard one must meet in order to be in compliance for a public company. I have said this before also, Has he given the investors any reason to believe in anything he says? Culture is hardwired in the DNA and I am convinced that people like SKR do not change. He will keep justifying everything that has happened in recent past and he will never take responsibility for the adversity that comes our way. So, what will we achieve by creating the association?

We have to accept the fact that there is no Brightcomgroup without SKR and with SKR, the shareholders are never going to be happy. Now, either we accept it and hold on to our shares or if your patience is running thin like mine, you will give up on BCG and exit at next good opportunity.

Brightspot
    Registered Boarder

@ved we can do many things and bring pressure to management, unfortunately we lack unity, no interest found among the borderers..so we probably wait for single digit for invoke buying interest in retailers and later after 6 months we will be desperate to see double digit ..stay tuned!!

5+
    ved
    Registered Boarder

@Brightspot Sir, its not that I am against you. But I have convinced myself that SKR does not think of small investors significant in his grand scheme. So, we can try to put him under pressure with blessings from the regulator, but he will never concede to our demands. I have no doubts that there is more heartburn stored in this counter. Hope we all have something to smile about in the near future.

6+
Viewing 20 posts - 4,941 through 4,960 (of 5,395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.