General Discussion

• This topic has 5,394 replies, 166 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by Sobha.
Viewing 20 posts - 4,961 through 4,980 (of 5,395 total)
  • Author
    sac6310
    Registered Boarder

Now retailers should think of possibility to make change in management to
    save our BCG , remove SKR from MD/CEO. let him handle tech part of company and management should be handled by some more profession person.

12+
    anand84sharma
    Registered Boarder

Market share increased from 4.5 % to 14%.

3+
    radhutheoptimist
    Registered Boarder

Hmmm… Numbers don’t add up🤔

2+
    whyShares
    Registered Boarder

There is talk going around that Porinju Veliath, a star investor, has started buying BCG from the open market. Not sure if there is any substance in these roomers.

2+
    whyShares
    Registered Boarder

There is also speculation that Raamdeo Agrawal, ace investor, is also targeting BCG. This is based on interview given by him 5 days ago on Zee

Comment from one of the BCG Telegram Channel about this video:
    “Watch last 5 – 10 mins of Interview..
    The way he said International Business Entrepreneurs of India similar to Facebook & Google and also 70% Growth rate. Can you tell me which Digital Stock in India matches this criteria.. Only BCG

By the way, he also said some where in 90s or 80s HDFC Bank stock was easily available as much as you want. I found similarity there as well in free float”

5+
    whyShares
    Registered Boarder

This is a 3 months old video
    Bcg share latest news | देश के सबसे बड़े investor Raamdeo Agrawal sir ने Bcg को cover किया। bcg news

4+
    imposiblznuthin
    Registered Boarder

I think the only thing which can lift up the share price are new institutional investors. Can we in someway influence new institutional investors to invest? I do not see any possibility for us to influence management.

1+
    Optimus Prime 06
    Registered Boarder

The main issue of Brightcom group is corporate governance. Institutional investors invest in good corporate governance companies, not in manipulating stocks like Brightcom.

4+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder

For institutions to invest, the management has to initiate calls with analysts and fund houses. They should arrange investor/analyst meet frequently and answer all the questions asked by them. If you see in some companies they hold analyst meet very often but BCG’s management is careless or lazy.

I think (guess) analysts weren’t interested in BCG because of 2 things – lack of clarity on business and DAUM issue. There was lack of clarity because most of the revenue was made by foreign subsidiaries and also they thought BCG changed it’s business too often and pivoted to new business. This misunderstanding was because Ybrant was a digital/online advertising company but the name was changed to Lycos and analysts thought that BCG pivoted to other business. Later the company also started Lycos Life so that time also analysts were not sure what the management was doing. Later DAUM case happened and fund houses will stay away if there are legal issues in companies. And the important thing here is (as mentioned above) that the management didn’t put any efforts to meet them. They could’ve met and clarified issues had they met any analyst but they didn’t.

The ad-tech market and the information/data that is available now was very different 4-5-6 years back. The industry got good coverage mostly because of COVID and to an extent because of TTD’s performance. Even in the US most of the ad-tech companies weren’t covered by reputed analysts and only smaller names had covered. Also, here no other listed company was there and Affle though is in a different business, came to the market only in 2019.

(One example is that people now understand why the receivables are high in adtech companies. They are checking companies like TTD, Magnite, PubMatic etc and coming to conclusion but few years back it was different)

Business wise BCG is good but when it comes to image and transparency BCG should learn from TTD, Affle etc. Magnite also had few issues with it’s corporate governance and it also got punished.

At least now they should start meeting analysts and take initiative to bring in more active funds/institutions. Now is the right time to talk to them. They’ll not come to you even if you have good growth in the business and you should take the initiative. The business is growing and next year there’s US elections which is a big boost for ad-tech companies.

Brightspot
    Registered Boarder

Our Lazy management person (peshwa) poked his nose during conference call told investors community that DII seasonally invest in companies while we can see DII buy and sell everyday,those people not interested in value creation or bring profit to small investors..They need to escape from investors question at that point in time, this applies to SKR and Peshwa

9+
    akkithegrt
    Registered Boarder

It will be better for shareholders if the CEO steps down. It’s time for SKR to handle operations and leave the CEO post. The second bonus was not at all required; this showed that he wanted to increase equity for his own benefit. We should start trolling him on Twitter to ask him to step down.

6+
    ved
    Registered Boarder

I sold my BCG shares today. I should have done this earlier. But one lesson I have learned from Suresh Reddy et al., in investing is that, if the past of a company has been shady, its future will be murky too. Character can seldom be re-built. My good wishes for everyone here. Adios.

akkithegrt
    Registered Boarder

BCG has hit lower circuit, now at such a low valuation company has a cash it should buyback atleast 15 percent which comes around 300 cr

4+
    chris
    Registered Boarder

Such crazy volatility is becoming very hard to digest, testing conviction. Booking whatever profit left on the table. Let’s hope for the best !!!. Such crazy trading volumes cannot be by retailers. 20 percent circuit on the downside after a 90 percent fall : is it an indication of a negative FA outcome ?

chris
    Registered Boarder

More than 2 crore shares already absorbed at 13.30 levels on the nse. 80 lakhs still showing … either way, a bottom or 2020 levels coming soon.

3+
    Vroom
    Registered Boarder

Huge volume on lower circuits. Looks like some big investor or funds which invested due to inclusion of BCG in various indexes exiting?

2+
    chris
    Registered Boarder

Maybe, if bcg has been kicked out of the smallcap index due fall in market cap, then yes surely, exit of the funds and fall would be justified. But has there been a review of the index ?

1+
    akkithegrt
    Registered Boarder

now anything is possible, who is selling and who is buying, definitely not retailers.Yes may be funds are selling but who is buying,almost 2 to 2.5 cr shares bought,before 1 pm ,already 1.5 cr delivery

2+
    akkithegrt
    Registered Boarder

On Friday because of lower circuit, it will come near my price. I will wait for the last pump & dump, which might come after forensic .

buffet
    Registered Boarder

As suggested by @radhuoptimist, it’s high time to create an association & further evaluate the legal options. SKR is not going to take any action unless legally challenged. At least 1000 investors out of 4 lac can come together and file a case in the supreme court against BCG management or bring the motion to oust SKR. Never imagined such a flop show. There is only one culprit & he should be made accountable.

I am worried like Sansar/oak, FPI/Shankar Sharma would sell at loss. Both have 27-30cr shares.

Also if BCG gets out of small-cap/BSE 500 indexes, additional 8 cr+ shares would come to the open market.

God save us all.

Viewing 20 posts - 4,961 through 4,980 (of 5,395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.