General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 5,395 total)
  • Author
    Sobha
    Registered Boarder

kpal,
    Is there any indication of said step of Google to get in BCG?

acerforce
    Registered Boarder

What I feel is Management is not Fraud, if Suresh Kumar Reddy was fraud, he would have made lot money since he was in the golden era of IT boom.. he seems to be a nerd, but with low business acumen. He is a failed businessman, and suffers from Telugu ego problem. Most people undergo this social pressure where they need to show to their community that they are doing better than others… At one time Ybrant Digital was doing well and SKR was in luck, and his ego made him bought Lycos, a global brand, partly I believe because, people from his village do not understand what Ybrant Digital does or is, so to put things in reputation perspective, he bought Lycos, which was half cooked.
    He then realised his mistake of this huge bad investment. Hence SKR did not wanted to complete the deal and he stopped remaining payment, and played victim card that Daum had a different understanding to theirs, this is bullshit, as the courts did not see it like how SKR sees.

Courts gave all the rights to Daum, so another lost battle for SKR, he was a nerd with some good repute in his community, now he is looked down as a failure case.

He wants win it back, and I suppose he is trying to get back some respect in his community.

If you see him, he is not on global platform, even though he has subsidiaries around the world. He is a small man of his Village.

No one believes him in the investor circles, so he brought some of his old friends and operators to pay him for the PO to clear the Bank Debts..

Whatever you want to call him, but he is not a fraud..

VALUEBUYER001

Thanks acerforce for telling SKRis not a fraud business man but only some failures he will / we will succeed

Xpertoponion09

Agree with sobha ji, we should not be barred from speaking unless abusive or perosnal, the one just recently demonstated by Logical investor. I forgive even if he had personal remarks and not been banned by Admin untill now. So thats ok we are here to unite and not to make someone sell or take their decision on their investment.

BG comments yesterday of infiltration in our forums by insiders, company officials is quite clear from todays trading pattern and with more than 10 lakh buyers yesterday we are still trading comfortably. This is enough to put our points across with the validity of someone we dont know using the social media platforms or blogs even to advantage of operators and management.

Rest my discussion here.

Regards
    XO

Logicalspeak

If I remember correct, with out naming anybody,didn’t one person met CEO earlier and came out at told every thing fully convinced and given positive signal to every one and disappeared then if I remember correct and with out naming any body some one created a whatsup group and collected data from every boDy including holding details, personal details,contact details and and finally didn’t that person if I remember correct abruptly abundened that group leaving every body high and dry and absconded after collecting all the personal data of all the people. Didn’t it discuss in money control board (leave the filthy group). Didn’t somebody again without naming was continuously receiving the blame data theif. What for was that, was it for identifying people with good holding and intimadarpting them.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

@ KPAL,
    Well dear U never know what is going through the mind of this so called nerd and failed businessman by ACERFORCE.
    He may make it debt free soon,get the global audit done and his shares released and then palm off BCG to some one in USA for few billion dollars. One can never rule this possibility out.
    It can be sold any where between 3 to 7 billion USD .
    Just depends how good a slesman some one is.
    That is in 3 months time. or today .

Jays
    Registered Boarder

Dear all..I have been telling earlier as well..Daum and loans clearing will not be the trigger but consolidation of subsidiaries with Big 4 audit report will put BCG on the map.. unfortunately this is not a walk in the park and will take time..

all this frustration and name calling is because quite a lot of people here are expecting quick massive rally very soon – which may not happen..Best is to give BCG another 1-2 years and leave it for fundamental based rally.. all the best to all LT investors.. cheers..

Logicalspeak

Didn’that person, without naming, posted in money control board that he did completely quit from BIG. What for that, was it for inducing others to sell.Now is that person,again without naming, purchased now . Can that person now claim that he is invested for so many years. Again without naming, was that person lying then that has compltely quit.

Logicalspeak

Again with out naming, one can see somevody’s nickname is metemorphing to the original nickname. Again without naming, why that person came with a masked ID and slowly metemorphing to the original one.

Anonymous

@acerforce , If it is all about winning self respect in his community , it would be interesting to know if any of his village/community people are investors in the company .

Shoumik

The purchaser knows the history of this promoter and now wants to check thoroughly before purchasing BCG.

The Global audit is to check the GEOGRAPHY OF THE SUBSIDIARIES AND THE CONSOLIDATED ECONOMY OF BCG BEFORE PURCHASING IT.

GLOBAL AUDIT IS NOT TO PROVE TO THE RUPEE INVESTORS BUT FOR THE GLOBAL DOLLAR INVESTOR CUM PURCHASER.

HE CAN SELL IT IF THE VALUE IS LUCRATIVE AND COMPARABLE TO PEERS OR GO FOR NYSE LISTING TO GET THE TRUE VALUE FOR BCG BEFORE GOING FOR THE SALE.

This guy cannot be trusted. We should join in for the call given to go enmass along with the media and get our answers and not hear to the arranged comfort talk of concall.

sateanna
    Registered Boarder

Spot on Jays ji…need to be very patient on this one. It took five years to reach rock bottom..needs five years for confidence rebuilding in the market. Impractical to expect continuous upper circuits, till it reaches the book value. Needless to say happy if I am proved wrong.

Logicalspeak

Again without naming, some body came and disrupted serious discussion in one topic by starting a different topic on same matter/subject. Was that person intended to divert the attention from those discussion by abruptly starting a new topic on the same subject.
    Did one person not posted strongly and persistantly in money control board that he is going to attend the last AGM with a team of his investor friends with media coverage and all perapherniia to grill the CEO in front of channel coverage and didn’t that person ask many to contact him on that connection. Did that person,without naming, attend the meeting. Information from the people attended the AGM was, that person again with out naming , was not available any where near to the precious AGM. Was the person, again without naming , trying to fool /hoodwink investors than.If I remember correct that person, was absconding from the board for long time.

kpal

calling names is a easy thing to do. Refrain from it.Have all of you not heard the adage. Failure is the stepping stone to success. Our promoter has shown the grit of not giving up & The time is not far away that he will silence all & sundry. I for one strongly elieve that in markets any thing & Everything can happen. Time plays a pivotal role. More or less all the frustration put in here is y investors who have unfortunately ought at higher levels. Shoha/Guruji 108, When Total can uy 50% in Adani green that to neck deep det adani group. I sense something ig will happen here. Let us all wait for it. Cheers.

FanOfJacobNizri
    Registered Boarder

Hello Gentleman. Been following the forum for a while.Thought would pitch in. I hope thats ok with you all.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

You are welcome my friend. It is a free world.
    Have your say.
    By the way are you this man or using the ID only but not really this man as shown in this link belwoJacob Nizri.

kpal

Good for all of us if he is the real one & Not an impersonator. We Endeavour guy, Should e in a position to guide us, More effectively as he elongs to the digital world. Cheers !!!

Investor_2022
    Registered Boarder

I think he might be someone else and used this name to be popular.
    Let’s wait for his reply.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

99% chance of being an impersonator.

FanOfJacobNizri
    Registered Boarder

I shall leave the discretion to you all.

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 5,395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.