General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 5,393 total)
  • Author
    FanOfJacobNizri
    Registered Boarder

Okay.. Lets begin our day with Dissecting One company after another company, where we have interest, Part Invovement or Majority stake.

FanOfJacobNizri
    Registered Boarder

If you guys have the nth Power of Investigative Journalism and would want to participate in digging up the details of all the links and association which I am going to provide one after another.All for the betterment and clear understanding of where and which companies the conglomerate GROUP of Brightcom has infiltrated throughout the world.I am reading about lack of fundamentals or No fundamentals and to start from the scratch from the begining. The fundamentals are alraedy way too high. Its just, a matter of time..

FanOfJacobNizri
    Registered Boarder

Okay. lets start with the First company. I shall give only the names. I will not give much of the details.I am sure the Group is knowledgeable to scrutinise each and every company to the Micro disscetable range if possible.

FanOfJacobNizri
    Registered Boarder
    108BULLGURU
    Spectator

Just to let U all friends know i have voted against the PO issue and also complained to the PMO I AND ED that against BV of 70 rupee and EPS of near 10 , PO issue price is only ten rupee and that too to as lot of you are writing here to 2 people who are friends of the top man.
    U all do what is right for you

satyamite

VEY VERY VERY VERY confusing Now !!

From Brightcom.com website ( Israel) we know:
    1) It is owned by Online Media Solutions Ltd (OMS)
    2) OMS is a 100% subsidiary of “Our” Company – Brightcom Group, listed in India and promoted by Suresh reddy etc.

3) OMS claims that ” Compass™ is Brightcom’s proprietary technology, designed and developed with a main objective of offering an end-to-end solution.”

4) Onomagic – also claims ” Compass™ is our proprietary technology, an in-house video and display platform that is managed internally”.

5) We Endeavor group website claims that Brightcom is managed by them. That’s fine.
    SKR also said this in conf call. But on https://www.we-en.com/, you can see that it says ” Brightcom is head quartered in Tel Aviv with offices in US, South America and APC”. Now this is confusing. Isn’t it head quartered in Hyderabad?

6) Our BCG has never mentioned about any tie-up with onomagic. It is perfectly OK if Onomagic was allowed to use Compass for free or for a fee……..but they are claiming it as their software !!!!!!!!!!
    So who owns onomagic. Logically it should be a division of BCG. Managed by we endevor. But why has SKR not informed shareholders about it?

satyamite

Very simple……ask “Nizri” to send an email to the admin from WE Endeavor email id

🙂 🙂 🙂

Logicalspeak

People should not share their confidential complaint details with top authorities,if any , with unscrupulous people.

T9C
    Registered Boarder

Check below site, it also claims same.
    Oridian
    Oridian was initial name of online media solutions.

Investor_2022
    Registered Boarder

Not sure if anyone has noticed the below.
    The background picture used in the investor update dated 29 January 2020 (https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachHis/db196145-e5b5-49cf-9b40-cf3c9977f737.pdf) and the background picture of oridian website (https://www.oridian.com/) is same.
    Does it make any sense?
    Please share your views.

satyamite

Oridian was acquired by Ybrant in 2007.

antojp27
    Registered Boarder

My guess is either we-endeavor is belongs to Brightcom OR Brightcom invested heavily in we-endeavor

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

@antojp27

I had that feeling from day one when i came to know about it 7-8 months ago.
    Many riddles to be solved.

Sobha
    Registered Boarder

Skr answered that question in last con call. we-endeavor doesn’t belongs to Brightcom. It is formed by the employees of brightcom because of the illegal nature of stock options there in israel. They are employees of brightcom. They as an entity do contract works of BCG. It appears that they have heavily invested in bcg..

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

@sobha.
    Thanks. I remember SKR saying that.
    However if they were big shareholders of BCG it would shpw up in shareholding.
    May be they are big shareholders through financial intermediary companies.

Investor_2022
    Registered Boarder

@108BG
    I think they have invested in Brightcom, Israel (not in Brightcom group, INDIA).

antojp27
    Registered Boarder

I am not a finance guy. If they have invested in Brightcom, Israel, then they would have got shares for it right?

Sobha
    Registered Boarder

They may be holding less than 1% shares of BCG group

antojp27
    Registered Boarder

Based on my analysis in linkedin lots of profiles have their current position as Brightcom and one of the company from we-en.com

for example
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/leo-macasero-897ba9106/ (Brightcome/MindAd Media)
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/tzipi-gabay-2b97515b/ (Brightcom/Mindad Media)

We-En founders can work in both companies based on the arrangement what SKR told in conf call.

How come the employees work been shared in two companies ?

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

BRIGHTCOM is a brand and the company that has this brand in Israel is owned by online media sol as told by SKR in last conf call.m

Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 5,393 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.