General Discussion

Viewing 3 posts - 5,401 through 5,403 (of 5,403 total)
  • Author
    Logan
    Registered Boarder

BCG management/board aka SKR proxies have no shame. We all thought they’d improve after the SCN2 came but they’ve gotten even worse. They are least bothered about shareholders’ pain and concerns.

Mr Sen must be readying script for his next movie and taking stories from SKR. The title should be How to Fool and Backstab Shareholders. There’ll be sequels and SKR will be the villain in the first part and Mr Sen in the second part.

Akhil
    Registered Boarder

As a holder of shares which i bought at a higher rate and cannot dispose off now since it doesn’t make sense, I feel that SKR has played not only us retail holders, but also investors like Shankar Sharma for idiots.
    His two bonuses, two dividends, promises of ESOP buyback, fake acquisitions which were later rescinded, listing on Nasdaq, bs talks of AI et al was targeted to make stock climb to irrational highs
    Whether he took advantage of those rates, I cannot say, but his shell cos, the LLCs definitely did.
    Any basic study of his actions in the last two years reek of criminal disregard for retail shareholders. The rascal knew that retail shareholders will not be able to unite to prosecute him. Retail shareholders will be stumped as to how to proceed, but I do hope the biggest hnis get together and prosecute him.

Brightspot
    Registered Boarder

BCG is going to be suspended finally, I have disposed off all shares few months back, those who are stuck feel free to go hyderabad office , meet face to face and ask management to declare results

Viewing 3 posts - 5,401 through 5,403 (of 5,403 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.