General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 5,395 total)
  • Author
    antojp27
    Registered Boarder

Another interesting thing is https://www.ingress.ventures/ similar to We-En.com

They also listed Brightcom in their website. If you look at the below profile in linkedin, he works in hyd for BrightcomGroup. But in his title he referred as edgecase.ai which is part of ingress.ventures.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/amith-r-66a93184/

Investor_2022
    Registered Boarder

@antojp27
    Thanks of the info.
    I think it means all are connected with each other (Brightcom – MindAd Media).
    Then and only few people are working in both.

antojp27
    Registered Boarder

Sobha madam, now my question if they are holding less than 1% then why SKR told in the conf call that we cannot able to give shares based on the israel law and for that reason they have their own company and not a conflicting business

antojp27
    Registered Boarder

yes tush2come. Brightcom, We-En.com, Ingress.Ventures are all connected.

Again these are all my guesses. In another point of view when they show lot of investments in financial statement, then where they have invested?

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Thanks BG, Hitesh, Sobha and all others. Ban on Lycosmaniac has been revoked now as per your requests.

Appreciate everyone to follow the forum guidelines. It is important that we need to respect each others views and keep the harmony intact.

Going forward I would again be blocking if someone doesn’t maintain forum decorum.

acerforce
    Registered Boarder

Looks like this group is suffering from infestation. So who is Jacob Nizri on this group.. looks like an operator Mule.

@Admin
    I strongly urge you, when you see an ID created with some person’s name linked with BCG, please verify their identity or block them.

FanOfJacobNizri
    Registered Boarder

@AntojP27 – Nice to see that you took the initiative and looked into the Onomagic link I posted here.Its nice to have discussions constructively here, for the Knowing the Fundamentals of the Brightcom Group

FanOfJacobNizri
    Registered Boarder

Many Thanks for bringing in Ingress Ventures into the equation

FanOfJacobNizri
    Registered Boarder

What is Ingress Ventures? Ingress Ventures is a Holding Company . This is held by Brad Cohen. Who is Brad Cohen? He holds the One of the Highest post in the Hirearchy of Brightcom Group. He is the Cheif Techinical Officer and the Master mind behind the tecnologies behind the Brightcom Ventures

FanOfJacobNizri
    Registered Boarder

Now this Ingress Ventures Holds three Companies. The website in itselves will not give any further details. But will be holding the Brightcom Group and Two Other companies. Now, You all Know about, Brightcom Group.BrightcomGroup Owns many entities. But, This is held by a Holding company.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Hi @acerforce – Agree with you.
    I do not block any new ID instantly but have a close watch on the user to see their moves. As long as the information shared by the user is good and helpful to all, there is no harm. Had also given a chance to user Charlie once but he didn’t live to expectations and have to be blocked. With Jacob Nizri, this is first of a kind and seems case of impersonation as everyone mentioned. I have changed his display name until he officially confirms by contacting me.

Request everyone to be cautious and moreover I believe that we all being shareholders of BCG have the sense to differentiate who is good and who is bad.

FanOfJacobNizri
    Registered Boarder

Brightcom Group is the One which is responsible for the Ad Network related activities. And this in intselves is very big with Deep infiltrations into multiple other companies. This I will bring it to your attention One after another. One Example of the same was Onomagic. Whats is the relation ship between Onomagic and a Publishing Company called THe Perspective? How much is The Perspective Worth?Who Owns The Perspective?

FanOfJacobNizri
    Registered Boarder

@Admin. Many Thanks for that. Rather than the participants putting efforts into the ID name and what this ID is doing, If the particip[ants concentrate on Digging the information, I am going to deliver with time, this will aid in understanding the Fundamentals and also will come to know How deep and Strong the Cobweb goes.

Deepak
    Registered Boarder

There is so many link between edgecase and brightcom. All the employee and top management follow kyle and same goes for kyle gidden. Even the crop analyst of brightcom follow taranis which is one of the leading company of Israel in agriculture sector. https://www.linkedin.com/in/k-krishna-sagar-56b35a168

1+
    Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

Friends i just analysed the company pattern based on the posting of Jacob.

We-Endeavour is the holding company which has many subsidaries
    BoldWin
    Brightcom
    Mindadmedia
    Onomagic(not mentioned in the we-endeavor website)

Jacob nizri is mentioned as chairman of the board in most of the subsidary websites.
    Confused how SKR and brightcom group comes into the picture now. It would be nice if annybody can clarify further.

Ingress ventures is not a holding company but a venture capitalist firm owned by Brad Cohen.

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

Coming to Onomagic and the asset they own

ThePerspective was the brainchild of Daniel Ravner, while the startup was growing ‘Perspective’ had a colloboration with brightcom to provide technology assistance, i assume Daniel has moved on and ‘ThePerspective’ was taken over by brightcom and later it was converted to onomoagic as a separate subsidary under We-Endeavor

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

The only question hindering on my mind is where SKR is in the entire heirarchy, did he give any personal guarantee during Daum agreement due to which his name is hidden everywhere.

Logicalspeak

My guess is, we- Endeavour as a holding company,may be having stack in many companies including brightcom group and may be probably within the bodies corporates under different accounts (care of we-endavour). All may be made to less than one percentage so as to avoid appearing specifically in the SHP . It can also be included in public holding. My guess is, all in all they may having 7 to 10 % stack in BCG under different name or in the name of financial intermediary companies holding for them. This may be to my guess, one of the reasons for price hammering with employment of operators, who short and brought down the price all these years. They gave different reasons at different time for this fall in price, under different disguise, which most of us are aware. So other than PO, nearly 10% more might have been amassed all in all. Now the question is whether this we-endavour is havig any relation directly with our company. For which SKR in earlier con call has given clarification that this is an arrangement so to reward the company officials instead of stock option which he said is not allowed as per Isreal law. Which means the company share is accumulated by different persons in their personal name for which they used we-end as a cover. Out of that whether Our CEO is also having any holding under any proxy name is also not known and probably have. Please note that this is only my guess. Others can clarify or add more details if they have any.

Logicalspeak

Regarding guarantee given to daum , I have posted in my earlier meassages . 20 million dollar upfront payment was made, and in the perndancy for the balance payment 44% were kept in escrow a/c (which if calculated on prorata basis will tally SKR assaumed balance payment of 16 million dollar).In addition Hyderabad parent (standalone) also gave a corporate guarantee for 4 million dollar. Based on that assumption was that daum can not sue the Hyderabad parent for more than 4 million in Indian court as US court order is applicable only within US boundaries . But as the US sub is a child of Indian parent, it was uncertain how Indian Court will order if daum approach Indian court with full claim of 36 million.Any way daum has not filed any case in Indian Court probably knowing that they can not file for 36 million but can claim only for 4 million corporate quarantee and that was much less than already agreed 16 million as per CEO’s original argument.
    But for promotors of the company , it was uncertain how Indian Court will order if daum approches. It may be the reason why Vijay Kancharla shifted majority of his holding from his individual name to HUF,keeping only very little in his individual name, probably fearing the Indian COurt attachment of promoter share if daum approached. In SKR case he has transferred to NRi account in which Indian court may not issue attachment as per my guess. All these transfer of promoters stack to HUF and NRIa/c TOOK PLACE THEN , I.e years back , like ring fencing of foriegn subsidiaries.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

@Logical speak,
    All your info/thinking re different companies, their holding BCG shares is very logical and agrees with my thinking from outside.
    Same for the Daum.It was a wise and reasonable thing for Kancharia and SKR to protect themself.
    So what do you think about where BCG now is as a company heading?its true value to the market participants and in an open and clear manner?
    Any idea about what is the situation about Oak holding?
    Do you think that balance sheet of BCG is true and honest which of course global audit will tell….
    Any thoughts idea you have that how market will recognise BCG as a company and value its share considering how similar companies are doing nationally and internationally.
    Keep smiling and keep praying.

Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 5,395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.