General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 581 through 600 (of 5,393 total)
  • Author
    Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

Conference call should Be by Sunday. We should be able to get clarity on pending issues in the call. More elaboration on the points of progress and update provided recently.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

@admin. This platform should aid for the betterment of the shareholders ,rather than for shooting ourselves in the foot.If the platform is getting used for purpose for mass gathering and actions which is against the best interest of the company, it should be condemned.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

@admin: Can a voting process be intiated regarding the inappropriate mass gathering, media invite and such activities,amongst the groups members? In my opinion, it dosent go well, in presence of already hammered stock price.The least thing we all want at the juncture, when the promoter himselves stated, it’s all happening and giving regular updates.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

It’s my STRONG VIEW that, we all wait to get some clarity ,till the conference call. If ,nothing clear, comes out, then, I shall infact join you.Its not magic.. for things to materialise, management needs time..

marketking
    Registered Boarder

@platinum

I agree with you. We have waited for 5 long years. Little more patience needed.Finally we are seeing some light @ the end of tunnel. I think we shall wait till annual results are out by one of big 4 auditor.

At this juncture, any action from retailers could further delay the planned things. Ultimately every1 would suffer. I am not sure about further repercussions. Let’s wait for 3-4 months & then decide

Logicalspeak

Not all are with right intentions,one or two unscrupulous wanted to make mayhem at this juncture which may be detrimental to retail investors interest as some body pointed out above.Waiting till May 2020 is the best course.we are seeing some developments though many are open ended, which was not the case till 5 to 6 years back till today. Operators are very active here also to get the price crashed due the mayhem they are going to create for their accumulation,as they used all technics bu failed to shake the retailers and this appears their last trick to snatch from retailors.So beware retailors. One can see through the game plan from the fact that , when price came down to the lowest ebb to 2.35-2.5 or even below ,where were these people. They could have organised all these thing that time. So beware friends. At least now price started looking up now in tandem with the updates though in some cases they are open ended.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

@faster, @hitesh, @bullguru….I find it difficult to understand.What is that you are seeking? I don’t understand your stand against the management. The management came out with PO.You state that you want squash it.
    The management came with updates and announcements regarding the progress. What more do you expect from the management?

The next set of results are nearby.The next concall is nearby.Get clarity of whatever, you guys want to clarify in the conference call.

I’m with you guys asking for a 2 hour slot to get as much clarity as possible.Do participate.Do ask and fire the management with as many questions as possible.

If you are not satisfied, then comes the next stage.I shall join hands with you.

But,my humble request my fellow retailers..DONT SHOOT IN YOUR OWN FOOT.

I hope and pray and wish , SENSE PREVAILS….

acerforce
    Registered Boarder

Agree with Platinum and marketking, it would be shooting in own foot if try to disrupt the running process in BCG, after 5 long years of wait, things are seeming to be getting better. Some last patience is what is needed now..
    I do believe reaching a settlement with Daum is quite a difficult task and if we believe the latest update, things are very near for final settlement..
    I dont believe management talks..
    I go with price action, and it strongly suggest something is cooking..

XO09
    Blocked User

Fair enough. Sure Agree with your points, Platinuum, we will wait untill the Conference call and decide the next course of action with a definitive assurnace from all retailers that if we still dont see any material developments and not just WIP/ In future/ very soon/by next quarter/Time to come. We want to have specific timelines. The last update with 90% of them in WIP is a big joke. Agreement is done but without an amount and legal advisor details. Just to name a very few disclosure hard to ignore and digest with information made available. However, lets out all this into rest untill upcoming Conf call.

marketking
    Registered Boarder

@xo, @bg let’s not lose our calm @ this crucial juncture… We have suffered a lot..I understand misery & pain we all have went through. There are some positive development s going on.. Let’s make maximum out of it. Some1 like it or not – we are miniscule retailers with limited capacity & power. Indian markets are not as advanced as US or any other developed countries wherein even small retailer’s complaint could bring in federal investigation.best way forward is RIDE the TIDE..Let’s wait till atleast upcoming conf call, year-end results. We all will participate if management wouldn’t deliver… But definitely not now…Let’s give TIME some TIME…

XO09
    Blocked User

@marketpower lets be united this time as you said lets bring the best in time to come. Hope for the best without compromising on the trust and integrity we have shown again towards our ceo skr and bcg. i wish all the best.

tanv151
    Registered Boarder

Agreed, No harm waiting till the Conf call to decide on further action. If we don’t get positive and concrete updates on or before call, then no point waiting till May for us to make a move.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Thank you everyone for reaching a consensus. This cause will garner maximum support from all investors when the time is due and our expectations are not met by the management. Until that we can wait (sharpen the axe) and in turn give that time to the management to act.

108bullguru

Hi All. There is nothing wrong in waiting for the nunmbers and conf call or con call what ever you want to call it.If you read my long original message with 14-25 points , U will see me saying that wait for the conference call. But i will suggest be ready to act quickly if things are not delivered as they should be.
    In the meantime one can always vote against the PO ISSUE.
    Any one who thinks that reatilers are small and cant get justice is misinformed.

Sobha
    Registered Boarder

Thank you admin for your balanced opinion..

Shoumik

Good morning friends.

This new new guy the president of BCG Nirzi seem to follow the foot steps of his ceo skr.

His is putting up post in our forum and asks forum members to search for the link like a detectives and get the answers . Exactly the same as SKR who has been keeping all a secret .

What these guys are upto the ceo and president , both playing this crystal maze game with all the invectors.

Why don’t they come up with straight confessions , keeping it all concealed , through their half post and half bse disclosures .

If this Nirzi s the real Nirzi this gives a poorer picture of the management and infer that skr has stacked up a bunch of street performers just like him who want the onlookers money and spend it and not go for the higher purpose of growing the money which they have been provided , for the betterment of all investors.

Just give us the 10×10 Rubix cubes on rent and keep enjoying with our money while we get busy with the Rubix cube.

They appear in between to say WE ARE DOING GREAT BUT NEED SOME MORE TIME and keep enjoying our money while we become the miserable lot solving the 10×10 rubix cube problem trying to figure out what is what and where it fits and endlessly hoping we will be through for good ONE DAY while they keep enjoying the good from DAY ONE.

Let this be the final deadline . No further.

sateanna

We need a single person to ask all the main issues in the concall..rest abstain
    …also tell skr in clear terms that if issues are not solved say by June end..he should be ready to face all the retail investors in his office in media presence .this has to be the final warning

XO09
    Blocked User

@Sateanna, Shoumik, agree and since most of us are sure on meeting the timelines and developments this time and in upcoming conf call something concrete will come out, further post results and investor updates which might be presented during 2 hours confcall (Hopefully) not confirmed yet, we will know if at all some time frame is committed with specific date and month for imp executable items like BiG4 Audit report for FY19-20, Legal advisors, Material information and disclosures on Duam settlement, clarity on the Dvidend policy and how much free cash flow we have so far for 9 months FY 2019-2020, Pledge shares from the loans already closed with Canara and SBI, market to price actions, Goenkas fiasco sorry on this i am not gonna accept with mere no control and they are market makers etc, Whats up with Oak drama started and news around’ they are selling soon and hence price controlled. Lot of things in air, unclear and unacceptable sometimes.

XO09
    Blocked User

@BG i could not take uour call am travelling. will speak to your later. Rgds xo.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

No worries. Enjoy your travel.
    Speak to you later

Viewing 20 posts - 581 through 600 (of 5,393 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.