General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 601 through 620 (of 5,388 total)
  • Author
    108BULLGURU
    Spectator

HI,Shoumik,XO09 and all the long suffering long term investors,
    There is a saying you fooled me once shaem on you. You fooled me twice shame on me.
    What about you fooled me for five year that is 5 x 4 times confr call and all the stupid dumb disclosures and child like beahviour acting from anger and revenge after making big business decisions of LGS fiasco, Lycos fiasco etc etc..
    So my thinking is shoot objections to BSE,NSE,SEBI giving reasons why the PO issues shoud not be allowed and what harm it will cause to small shareholders.
    Keep your things ready at all elevels and if nothing concrete is delivered to the exchanges on all the issues that we all have discussed then get on your bike and get your arrows ready to shoot the target.We all look like big idiots after these five years and we have willingly become one. You want to change that.It is in your hands.
    Well Arjuna what do you see?
    I only see the eye of the fish.
    Well then shoot the arrow.
    Stay ready ,prepared all guns blazing to get what you want.
    It is your for the taking .
    It is for you to fight for truth justice and fair play.

vsk
    Registered Boarder

Dear Friends,

Yes I agree with our friend that we need to put forth concrete questions in the conf. call.

I really appreciate our active participants Bullguruji, Shoumikji, Hiteshji, Satennaji etc., who discuss and keep this forum as a great resource for existing and new investors of BCG.

Can we all join a google hangout among ourselves (Idea being how to show of unity /strength among our retail shareholders)?

Build on our unity and exhibit the same to BCG management during the conference call so things can be even faster by the management?

Thanks,
    vsk

Logicalspeak

In a series of earlier messages, I have informed about an unsrupulous fellow (with out naming), by now every body might have understood whO is that and what is hidden agenda about. Beware, don’t share any confidential details about ur complaint with authorities etc, if any with such unscrupulous people, it may result against your interest.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

@logical speak, @admin. Couldn’t agree more. A certain person who is swarming this forum and appears to be instigating and placing Provocative messages 24*7. The messages appears not have any informative content, bit for the same repetitive content in all the forums topics unnecessarily created.Would request the ID to 1. Not to post any such provocative messages 2. Not to unnescessarily create new forum topics 3. Not to post repeated messages time and time again 4. Not to Post more than 3 messages per day, untill, such time an improvement is seen,from the id itself.5. One of the reasons, some of investors don’t want to read this forum or post in the forum,is because of the same reason..6. Mmb board was avoided because of similar kind of activity noted, but, here too a particular I’d is doing such activities …. It may be a worthwhile plan, to , curtail or nip in the bud and place sanctions untill sense prevail please… My honest and humble 2 cents request to the admin…..

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

@Platinummember – Many thanks for highlighting some of the concerns looming in the forum. I have not taken any action, only for the reason that there is no obstruction in the leeway which everyone have here. However I do interfere if need be.

Request everyone to,
    1. Use common sense to judge who is good for you and who is bad.
    2. Give more importance to the communication/facts which comes out from the management and discuss about it on the days following it.
    3. Discard whatever noise is generated in this forum and take away only good information being shared.
    4. Do not remain as silent viewers and express your thoughts in your own way so that collective view is propagated in the forum.
    5. If you dislike someone do not go for a one on one conversation in things which are not worthy and thereby desist fron any personal attacks.
    6. Feel free to raise your concerns addressing me. For confidentiality you may also reach to me via ‘Contact Us’ page if you feel there is any content which is instigating/ provacative/intimidating and carries a risk of creating a fear among boarders or can disrupting harmony.
    7. The purpose of this forum is to unite all retail investors for discussing news, analysis, concerns or any relevant information beneficial to everyone.

Sobha
    Registered Boarder

well said

Shiva73

We should wait for the next concall depends what Mr Reddy will do.

VALUEBUYER001

Let us wait for results and concall.we will see good times.as we see dark we will also see SUNLIGHT.BEST OF LUCK TO ALL

kpal

Folks chk out the news on se india with regards to audit firm from U.S.A.

Sobha
    Registered Boarder

board meeting on 11th feb to finalize the auditor means things are going faster….

Myshport
    Registered Boarder

Board Meeting Intimation for Intimation Of Board Meeting
    Security Code
    Company
    Brightcom Group Ltd

Exchange Received Time 09-02-2020 21:01:09 Exchange Disseminated Time 09-02-2020 21:01:16 Time Taken 00:00:07

Brightcom Group Ltdhas informed BSE that the meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company is scheduled on 11/02/2020 ,inter alia, to consider and approve We intimate to the exchanges that a meeting of Board of Directors will be held on Tuesday, February 11, 2020, to officially finalize the appointment of a particular audit service firm from the United States. This firm has been assisting the company in the continuing efforts to restructure certain subsidiaries under one umbrella and to set up financing alternatives for the same.

Please take the same on record and oblige.

kpal

So very true. Everything will get thrashed in due course of time. Nothing doing we will e the winners. Folks one last time request not to create ruckus at this juncture & Wait for events to unfold, May 2020 is not a far cry. Wait for it is once again my earnest request. Cheers !!!

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

Update on Sunday night, shows the pace of developments happening in the background i presume.

Sobha
    Registered Boarder

Kpal, It is astonishing that you reported the news just 20 minutes after reporting to exchanges…

Sobha
    Registered Boarder

Undoubtedly, everything is going as planned in the background….

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Good to see everyone discussing. Yes it is indeed very positive for everyone with events unfolding slowly but strategically.

kpal

Shoha, You know what, I am an insider, Just kidding. I was expecting it late Friday night ut does not matter, All good things fall in line with time. Our good time has started & No one can stop us from winning.Cheers!!!

Sobha
    Registered Boarder

kpal, why the earnings are flat for last 3 years?

Sobha
    Registered Boarder

Is it under reported? because all other adtech firms are doing well…

kpal

Events, News flow does not matter as much as the earnings/Numers. May e its Enst & Young who will carry out the audit as it has audited 40% of the accounts. Any guesses on that count ???

Viewing 20 posts - 601 through 620 (of 5,388 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.