General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 641 through 660 (of 5,393 total)
  • Author
    Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

@admin Instead of discussing of what has transpired overnight, it seems to be all about himselves and his alleged pity towards 30,000 investors. When the company has appointed a global auditor, wait for the same to come out with results.Why instigating the same nonsensical, ED kind of stuff, when the global auditors are working on it. In my view, it appears to be a self centric, tunnel visioned narrow approach, rather than , seeing it straight.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

@kpal.. since you seem to be giving guidance authoritatively, could you please shed some light on what happened to the Audited financials figures of 2018|19, if possible please

kpal

I am following our company promoters since last three concalls & When anyone raised this question, The answer was it will e audited in due course of time & We are working towards it, True to promoter words, A disclosure has followed suit to the exchanges which says volumes of the intentions of the promoter & The ig 4 audit report will also fall inline. Still not convinced, Then shoot a email to the investors cell with your query, They will e in a etter position to reply. Cheers !!!

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

@kpal..I have been following for the past 5 years! Looks like you have carefully avoided the topic.instead of a sixer, you have carefully, diverted the answer towards a square drive!

acerforce
    Registered Boarder

I added some more shares today…anyone else?

acerforce
    Registered Boarder

if stock comes to 3 or 4… would be last chance to bucket it up max..waiting

kpal

It is the way, One perceives. No one can help any ones interpretation, Secondly what past has go to do with the present, Especially when the disclosure is clear & Will e followed to the tee. Wait for it, If you want to. I will wait till the last man is out. What stops you from shooting a mail to the concerned, Specially so when you are not as convinced as me. Cheers !!!

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

I fear the chronology of events in BCG and how the narratives keep on changing.

Earlier the narrative was let the the company announce PO, then it was changed to let the company issue the PO notice and reveal the name of big investor. Later the narrative was changed to let the PO voting close. Later it was changed to Daum closure, Now it has been pushed to completion of Audit.
    I am sure narrative is going to change to Let BCG list in Nasdaq, NYSE.

Simply cant believe a company with 400 crore net profit and CEO announcing they will be doing the same amount of profit this FY as well and the stock price lingering in single digits.
    This quarter con call is going to be very hot for sure.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

Whatever was discussed within 4 walls are bring laid open in the public via appropriate notification.This is indeed a very welcome move
    1. PO announcement
    2. Global auditors
    3. Conglomeration of worldwide subs under one roof
    4. Dividend policy announcement

All happening one after another in a certain pace,one after another.

The further Official
    welcome news anticipated includes

1. Daum status
    2. Debt free status
    3. Promoter stake increase
    4. Pledged share release
    5. Exit of aging investors
    6. Audited financials
    7. Dividend payouts
    8. LOC

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

@LI… Completely agree.. As an investor, a pure reflection of share price, is the most important outcome. What company does in the form of announcements is good for the company.Limiting or restricting the share price- TAGGED time and time again to SHIFTING TARGETS…leaves a bitter taste in the mouth…

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

I am not looking for a stock price in 1000’s as projected by many, even without any announcement the stock price should be in the 20’s. The announcements should have taken the stock into the 40’s and delivering the promises should have taken it near to the 100’s.

But struggling to break the 5.5 mark is highly doubtful unless it is suppressed voluntarily.

FanOfJacobNizri
    Registered Boarder

Hello Buddies. The Next Company we shall look into will be https://vixi.tv/ . KIndly research into it. btw… kindly stop analysing as to who I am etc.
    My Disclaimer: I am your friend.I certainly have vested interest. JN name was used to garner attention, which aptly it did.

anand84sharma
    Registered Boarder

is there any direct or indirect relation between brightcom group and VIXI.TV

Bitran

Vixi TV is acquired by Boldwin which is the dsp of Israel brightcom subsidiary OMS. So, vixi TV belongs to BCG.

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

In the share holders notification vide https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachHis/db196145-e5b5-49cf-9b40-cf3c9977f737.pdf dated 29th Jan. The PPT presentation slide 7 states :

RESTRUCTURING OF SUBSIDIARIES

A. LEGAL ADVISOR – DONE
    B. GLOBAL AUDIT – WIP
    C. RECEIVABLE FINANCING – WIP

Who are the Legal advisors?

If already Global Audit and interlinked Receivable Finance is WIP ( since March 2019) , then, what is the necessity for todays, another Global Auditor appointment?

Did we have a different Global Auditor before (I dont think so).

If not, Whats the relevance of this ?

Can someone explain ?

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

Also..,

In the share holders notification vide https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachHis/db196145-e5b5-49cf-9b40-cf3c9977f737.pdf dated 29th Jan. The PPT presentation slide 8 states :

DAUM SETTLEMENT

A. PRICE AND PAYMENT PLAN
    • AGREED BY BOTH PARTIES

B. SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT
    • SENT FOR REVIEW

Usually, lawsuits end in a settlement via a Settlement Agreement

Generally, when a settlement is reached in the U.S., it will be submitted to the court to be “rolled into a court order.”

This is done so that the court which was initially assigned the case may retain jurisdiction over it. The court is then free to modify its order as necessary to achieve justice in the case, and a party that breaches the settlement may be held in contempt of court, rather than facing only a civil claim for the breach.

A party may request that the case be dismissed with prejudice to ensure that the lawsuit cannot be resubmitted.

I wish the Management Keep all those areas Water tight so that, there is No chance for further leakage….

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

Can any expert with Legal Knowledge back ground explain this in more detail sense?

Logicalspeak

I am not a legal expert nor having much knowledge in The legal front. But it appears that the out of court settlement agreenent signed by both parties needs to be further submitted to the court, in which the case is pending ,jointly by submitting a joint affidavit signed by both parties annexing out of court settlement agreement. Or the same can be submitted by plaintiff alone also. In both the case out of court agreement need to be submitted to court with a request to close the case.Normally under such a situation court will not have any objection and close the case taking the out of court agreement in record. Courts normally encourage parties/litigants to reach settlement out of court in civil litigation in business matters, which we have already seen in the bankruptcy case in this matter. Once the case is closed, still the jurisdiction whether the court will retain till the settlement money is paid fully as per the settlement plan and its further repurcusion for failure to comply settement agreent,is not known.
    The above explanation may not be correct. Anybody who is a lawyer or with law background may please correct.

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

ORDER: Accordingly, the Clerk of Court is respectfully directed to close this docket. The parties may apply to the Court to reopen this matter as appropriate. (Signed by Judge Alison J. Nathan on 3/29/2019) (jwh)

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

Close the Docket. Not to close the case.Possibly a Years time might have been given to both parties to come out with an Out of court settlement. Which seems might happen. After this, as discussed, The mentioned clause of Prejudice to be ascertained and closed once and for all.

Viewing 20 posts - 641 through 660 (of 5,393 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.