General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 681 through 700 (of 5,388 total)
  • Author
    Mosiac

when is the concall ?

Lycosmaniac
    Registered Boarder

@tanv … Agree with you. Its not just who entered at higher levels are in pain. Its about how long, that too in a Very Good company with Great Fundamantals, with languishing share price.

My take….

Will wait to hear out from the conference call

If no concrete information turns out, set up a, Professional and Official meeting with the Promoter in his office, with representation from few of us, to get more clarity, which the promoter might be able to share in confidence, when in person, in presence of the surrounding issues which seems to be at its verge

I would value all your opinion- Tanv, Xo, Platinum, Admin , Sdx, LI

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

Agree with you @Lm.. I hope conf call duration is increased to 2 hours.

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

I have sent a mail with lot of questions to IR team and increase in conf call duration. Awaiting a response.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

@Admin:- Is it possible for yourselves to act as a Mediator, and as a Representative of all the forum members, to materialise a 2 Hour Conference call?

I am sure the management would budge, If an Official request is made as a group cohort. If you want all of us to sign it by some technical means of request, we would happy to do so.

You may also, request, that, if this is not feasible, Can a Group of representatives, come and meet up with him, in his office, to get more clarity, on a more personal front, rather officaly

In the best interest or both the company and its LT investors

Your help(ADMIN) and attention and mediation and efforts would be much appreciated

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

If all members of this forum send a mail to IR team requesting for 2 hour conf call then the management would budge. Unless the Admin feels that his mail would receive a response from IR team and would mediate.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

@Xo… From your post, I do understand, that you had met up with the promoter before. If you have access, Can you help this materialise, in th best interest of the group, please.

I would prefer – Lets do this professionally. ( 2 hr slot , TBW or a Pvt Official meet or both if possible) Not to leave any bad taste anywhere and Not to starin any relations anywhere.

At the end of the day. All Our of Goaland wish is- wanting appropriate valuations- and to work in the best interest of the same.

@Xo, I hope you are in agreement with me?

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

@LI:- That will be like Harrassment and will be Intimidating, i reckon.. Lets do it professionally. My Humble opinion…What say? @LI:- can You draft a letter please

satyamite

Any guess why he did not wait another 48 hours to discuss this in the regular board meeting?
    Why make all the board members waste a day yesterday?

The only reason I can think of …..” He wanted to formally sign on the auditor” and announce in board meeting.

Srd.rdx
    Registered Boarder

Let’s all send the questions to IR mailbox along with request for 2 hours concall..

I know it will be bombardment..but unless we ask for it …we won’t be getting clarity.

From the latest disclosures, I still see there is intent to suppress the information.

Until it starts coming in black and white and a follow-up action. Not just announcements..

It will keep on fluctuating without reasonable appreciation ..

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

@Platinum member. Please find below letter. @admin or @xo9 please feel free modify/update and take it forward.

Lycos_Investor
    Registered Boarder

Dear Team,

I am sending this mail on behalf of a group of long term shareholders in BCG. First and foremost we would like to appreciate the chariman for his hardwork in growing the company and his efforts to try and resolve the various issues pertaining to the company. As shareholders we are keen to discuss with the respected chairman Mr.Suresh Kumar Reddy further on the various intiatives taken to resolve the issues, status of the resolved issues and the future growth plan of the company which will help us in making informed investment decisions. In this regard would it be possible for the investor relations team to check with the management team and enable a two hour conference call which is expected to happen post Q3 results.

I have briefed below few material events on which we might require clarification

Pledged Shares and Loans:
    Shareholding pattern for Q3-19-20 indicates that the pledged shares have marginally increased. Would it be possible for you to give accurate data on the pleadged shares during the conf call or give an investor update before the conf call on the status of pledged shares and NOC on loans from SBI and canara bank.
    Has shares been pledged with any other finance corporation other than banks? Based on the outcome of Preferential Allotment can the management guarantee that the Axis bank loans will be closed in Q4.

Daum Settlement and future of Lycos:
    When are we expecting the Daum settlement to complete. Can the settlement amount and payment plan be disclosed to investors and why Kakao is delaying the final agreement.
    What is the management’s opinion on the brand value of Lycos.

Subsidary Audit:
    On the recent board outcome related to merger of subsidaries, Has the auditor been identified and the restructuring plan finalised or the auditor needs to be identified and has to work on the restrucutring plan. can the management give more details to investors on what the company is trying to achieve and by when will it be achieved and how the investors will be benefitted.

We also want to highlight the discomfort growing among the investors regarding the lack of transparency and corporate goverance on the part of the BCG management as the ivestor section of the BCG website has not been updated for a long period of time and the recent investor updates to the exchanges lack clarity and arise to more questions.

We are looking forward to a postive response from you.

Thanking you
    BCG Long term shareholders.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

@LI… Appreciate your initiative.

Xo… Can you please add your questions.

@others… Can you please add your questions aswell.

Let’s finalize it

We shall request 2 hour time slot

If answers not satisfactory or as a follow-up, personal meet up, in a official and professional manner, between representatives of the group and management, for validation of what the management States during conference call.

I presume all are in agreement?

kpal

Well drafted & The right approach, That is the way it should always e. Day after tomorrow Q3 results will e declared, Wherein we might get some information as to who will e the auditor & The plan of action ( Restructuring ) It will e great if correct time lines are also specified that will put all anxiety to rest among investors.

vsk
    Registered Boarder

Very good initiative lets do this.

Srd.rdx
    Registered Boarder

The only suggestion I have is to make pointers.

And so on

Copy paste shud go from each one of us..

Let me Reddy read it 100 times and it be clear ..
    Let him not forget that each one is on common platform seeking common information.

Let him be prepared to answer EXACTLY and not give generic updates

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

@Srd… Yup… Numerals, are easy both for both the parties involved.

Anything else needs to be added?

@Xo ,@ others @admin could you please add your questions, if you have?

Otherwise, by tomorrow, we can send the mail to the management.

tanv151
    Registered Boarder

What do you guys think about the below format and questions? Please feel free to make edits to make them crisp and concise, as needed.

Repayment of Bank Loans:
    1. Why the Canara Bank loan closure is not updated on MCA? Are you planning to do it? If yes, by when?

2. You have been conveniently not providing any details on the pledged shares since May 2019. How many shares were pledged with these 3 banks and how many were released? What are the remaining pledged shares for and when will those be released?

3. Why the notification given by Axis Bank about sale of properties was not informed to the shareholders?

Preferential Issue:
    1. Why are you raising only 30 odd crore rupees?
    2. What are the other financial obligations that you need this money for and why those details are not provided to us?
    3. What was your criteria in selecting these 3 parties to issue the shares?

Restructuring of subsidiaries:
    1. Name of the legal advisor?
    2. Name of the audit firm performing global audit and what is the date of completion?
    3. Have you identified the party who will finance us based on receivables?

Daum Settlement:
    1. What is agreed settlement amount? And details of repayment plan and where will we get that money from?
    2. On what date the agreement copy was sent for Daum‘ review and what is the deadline given to them to respond?

vsk
    Registered Boarder

Perfect @tanv151ji thankyou for a crystal clear questions.
    I used your questionnarie and just now sent a mail to the Investor Relations of Brightcom.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

Dear Team
    I am sending this mail on behalf of a group of long term shareholders in BCG. First and foremost we would like to appreciate the chariman for his hardwork in growing the company and his efforts to try and resolve the various issues pertaining to the company. As shareholders we are keen to discuss with the respected chairman Mr.Suresh Kumar Reddy further on the various intiatives taken to resolve the issues, status of the resolved issues and the future growth plan of the company which will help us in making informed investment decisions. In this regard would it be possible for the investor relations team to check with the management team and enable a two hour conference call which is expected to happen post Q3 results.

I have briefed below few material events on which we might require clarification

Repayment of Bank Loans:

1. Why the Canara Bank loan closure is not updated on MCA? Are you planning to do it? If yes, by when?
    2. You have been conveniently not providing any details on the pledged shares since May 2019. How many shares were pledged with these 3 banks and how many were released? What are the remaining pledged shares for and when will those be released?
    3. Why the notification given by Axis Bank about sale of properties was not informed to the shareholders?
    4. Shareholding pattern for Q3-19-20 indicates that the pledged shares have marginally increased. Would it be possible for you to give accurate data on the pleadged shares during the conf call or give an investor update before the conf call on the status of pledged shares and NOC on loans from SBI and canara bank.

Daum Settlement and future of Lycos:

1. What is agreed settlement amount? And details of repayment plan and where will we get that money from?

2. On what date the agreement copy was sent for Daum‘ review and what is the deadline given to them to respond?
    3. When are we expecting the Daum settlement to complete.
    4. Can the settlement amount and payment plan be disclosed to investors and why Kakao is delaying the final agreement.
    5. What is the management’s opinion on the brand value of Lycos.

Restructuring of subsidiaries:

1. Name of the legal advisor?

2. Name of the audit firm performing global audit and what is the date of completion? Has the auditor been identified and the restructuring plan finalised or the auditor needs to be identified and has to work on the restrucutring plan

3. Have you identified the party who will finance us based on receivables?

4. On the recent board outcome related to merger of subsidaries,. can the management give more details to investors on what the company is trying to achieve and by when will it be achieved and how the investors will be benefitted.

Pledged Shares and Loans:

1. Shareholding pattern for Q3-19-20 indicates that the pledged shares have marginally increased. Would it be possible for you to give accurate data on the pleadged shares during the conf call or give an investor update before the conf call on the status of pledged shares and NOC on loans from SBI and canara bank.

2. Has shares been pledged with any other finance corporation other than banks? Based on the outcome of Preferential Allotment can the management guarantee that the Axis bank loans will be closed in Q4.

Inflection Point

1. What did you mean by that? Was it for the company or for the Markets?
    2. When do you see the inflection point for the markets

Renowned banker: Going through Renowned banker, who is going to put us in front of potential investor
    1.Who is the Banker and the Investor.
    2.Where are they now?
    3. What are they waiting for?

LOC : Not more than 3 Months time, during Nov 2019. We were 95% done
    1. Is it complete now
    2. The LOC payment will be to the Parent or to the Newly formed Entity

Analyst calls :- During last conference call mentioned about this

Where are the Outcomes of the the Analyst Calls?

Plan for Lycos:- Brand- Lot of plans– Cant divulge information- Competitive edge- we have few ideas.- Next Generation way Leveraging Lycos Brand. Its only the Brand Usage…

What can you tell the Investor community now?

Pissipatti- Working on new initiative for the company on some solutions ( ?? Next gen internet)- very good progress. – soon to see some announcement

Can you elaborate on it?

Reinvestment of full profit
    Even after reinvestment of full profit why earnings are not improving in last 3 years

Growing Discomfort of the Investor community:

We also want to highlight the discomfort growing among the investors regarding the lack of transparency and corporate goverance on the part of the BCG management as the investor section of the BCG website has not been updated for a long period of time and the recent investor updates to the exchanges lack clarity and arise to more questions.

We are looking forward to a postive response from you.
    Thanking you

BCG Long term shareholders.

Viewing 20 posts - 681 through 700 (of 5,388 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.