General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 901 through 920 (of 5,395 total)
  • Author
    Jays
    Registered Boarder

Big question is who all are the “analysts” joining and their stature in the market…if it is only few along with Goenka group, then it will be a shame.. hope there will be an announcement before or atleast after the meet on who all joined etx..

and again even if big institutional players attend, they will not touch BCG as it stands today..so still onus is on SKR to get the price / PE / loan / litigation /PO scenarios corrected before dreaming of big players entering..

wonder how this will happen so fast..Guessing it is again quite a wait for retailers..cheers and all the best..

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Good day to all. I expect daum settlement news update either today or tomorrow. Let’s hope for the Best.

Sobha
    Registered Boarder

Is there any other indication than the fact that next week skr is going to meet the analysis?

Deepak
    Registered Boarder

Value buyer can you let us know why do you think thatdaum settlement news will come out today or either tomorrow. I think due to analyst meet from 16 , is the only reason?

Raj
    Registered Boarder

Bcg standing tall in this mayhem.. Very positive..

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Narendra Nigi Hi it is just my guess that they may announce day settlement news before analyst meet. That’s all.wild guess

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Sorry Narendra Negi Ji not Hi auto typing error

Deepak
    Registered Boarder

I think the investor /analyst meet will not get successful due to scare of corona virus.Entire market start crashing badly, therefore i think the company may postpone the event also. Just a wild guesss let see the update by company if compny do so…

anand84sharma
    Registered Boarder

anyone notice that 49% of site traffic of Lycos.com is from India as per Alexa Ranking. I think Lycos is not so much popular in India.

Deepak
    Registered Boarder

Brightcom introduce B-local exchange, local news exchange. Link is here
    https://lnkd.in/e-v8XbZ

Sobha
    Registered Boarder

What about the program of meeting analysts one by one? Do corona block it? Any information?

anand84sharma
    Registered Boarder
    Jays
    Registered Boarder

Investor presentation is out.. BSE announcement..

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Thanks folks. “Consolidating 12 entities under one US subsidiary by BDO Global, a 50-year old globally reputed audit firm”. Auditor name is BDO Global and ranked Top 5.

Jays
    Registered Boarder

Consolidation being done by BDO global..

Jays
    Registered Boarder

BDO is an international network of public accounting, tax and advisory firms which perform professional services under the name of BDO. For the year ended 30 September 2019 BDO announced a total combined fee income of US$ 9.6 billion / € 8.5 billion, representing a year on year growth of 10.1%, at constant exchange rates (including BDO’s exclusive Alliances). BDO public accounting, tax and advisory firms provide professional services in 167 countries, with 88,120 people working out of 1,617 offices worldwide.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Daum Settlement – Finalized Settlement Agreement. This could mean Daum settelment is done after incorporating latest feedbacks, now pending legal proceedings. Waiting for others to comment.

Deepak
    Registered Boarder

The auditor name is there in presentation it is Binder Dijker Otte(BDO)

T9C
    Registered Boarder

There are lot of mistakes in this presentation, how careless people are?
    No seriousness still.

Saach
    Registered Boarder

@T10C #6038 could you please highlight mistakes observed in presentation!

Viewing 20 posts - 901 through 920 (of 5,395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.