General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 941 through 960 (of 5,388 total)
  • Author
    XO09
    Blocked User

@SRD, some rare species on this earth have the tendency to delay the things to their comfort and expectations and they can go to any extent to make it happen. We are Investors, invested, untimately raising your voice here dont make sense. Use the right forum and platform.

File the complaint on Scores, its over. if we sit like this and waiting for our Kingpin to take actions for shareholders, let me tell you still he has lot to do and delay owing Corona delay and his intentions to come out clean.

Now i will be blocked for writing this. Beacuase admin want us to right only +ve.

XO09
    Blocked User

By end of this week, we have discussed with larger retail investor community to start taking action from here on and act on the non-compliances by comoany. You will see many complaints will be filled in Scores. Few of the categories will be:

1) Pledge shares/Invoking by Comfort fin and non disclosure of same to markets
    2) Release of pledge shares.
    3) Tactful delay and process of PO, and obtaining approval from NSE even after 30 days of resolution pass date and 26 days from BSE approval.
    4) Insider Trading and share price manipulation by Goenkas and related entities.
    5) Based on evidences and SHP gathered from MCA, support your facts and unearth the truth to SEBI.
    6) Oak Deal and Sale agreement has been timed purposefully for the execution of lot of Inside material events. supported with facts and data.
    6) Duam Agreement – Again it has been used as a over hanging sword to best interest of Promoters.

Srd.rdx
    Registered Boarder

Hello XO,

That all reflects in the share price!
    While we have been the sufferers from many years. I just hope we all are stay put and continue to press for clarity.

Regarding Admin…He too seems to be a genuine share holder like us but may not be a long term sufferer. Ofcourse when you invest you would expect the positivity hence the bias.. Nothing personal against anyone just a human tendencey.

I am onboard with filing complaints..Just to share 3 year ago I filed a complaint on price manipulation to SCORES..It was eventually referred to Lycos team and then Mr SKR gave an undertaking that they are not aware of any such mal practice and neither they are involved in that.
    Yes it was without any supporting documents/proof.

Lets hope with multiple complaints ..authorities take cognizance of it and the truth should come out.

Shoumik
    Registered Boarder

Good morning. Many of us would ideally want to switch to a good blue chip stocks as they all have become very cheap.

Given a exit point that may happen . Let us hope that the price moves up to atleast pref issue price of rs10 for mass exit.

Moving out at right time and entering secured stocks Is a mature thing to do.

Deepak
    Registered Boarder

Circuit filter changed to 10%.

Jays
    Registered Boarder

BCG circuit limit revised from 5% to 10% ..
    Notification in BSE today..
    Fyi

Raj
    Registered Boarder

Looks like this site is hacked by bcg operators. Somehow, they get in. Even admin is clueless. Better to stay invested and post any updates posted by the company.

bhupinder
    Registered Boarder

Dear Admn,
    Why all of a sudden there are no activities here on this forum?
    We must interact.
    At least we can discuss the impact of COVID-19 on BGL

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Thanks @bhupinder. Yes the activity has been reduced here as I assume everyone is taking time to adjust to new normal as well as taking care of themselves and families. I was also busy with my regular work(IT) which demanded support
    as the customers normal operations got severely impacted due to COVID.

The site is always open for discussion whenever there is any important development happening or even otherwise.

As you said, it would be worth to discuss or share news about the impact due to covid in the ad tech.

dgm
    Registered Boarder

TTD trading above 75 pe
    Affle trading at 50 pe
    Markets finding these worth in current scenario.
    Many advertising avenues such as sports, sign boards etc. out of picture.
    Digital marketing seems to be best possible for quite sometime now.
    However resolution of issues may take sometime now. But how much that matters? Is not the business sufficient to support at least 5-6 pe
    This is no price for this company based on the available information.

kmr003
    Registered Boarder

Query

when is “OAK INDIA INVESTMENTS” shares holding is expiring ?

Below are pending items seems covid19 has big impact in delaying

1)Daim final settlement is getting delayed bz of courts not operating ? and not able to get legal approvals ?

2) Consolidation of subsidiaries- more than 2 months completed requires legal approval ?
    and fund raising directly linked

3) Yet to receive approval from NSE for preferential allotment

4) Impact on programmatic advertising, data consumption has increased, can be positive,

can someone updated on same

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Shoumik is alleging in the MMB that this forum is started by operators/promoters.

Well I have now approved one of his post #6069 of Apr 7th where he recommends for exiting around Rs.10 and switch to other bluechip stocks which are cheaper now. He is himself a kind of mini-operator, writing fancy stories and taking U turn, which all depends upon the stock price which favors him.

I have blocked many suspected IDs which mostly appeared to be operator driven. I dont mind if my action leads to any lesser viewership in this forum, but I wont never let the operator to manipulate here.

Request everyone to only believe the words coming from the management from official communications via exchanges or other news media.

m4max1979
    Registered Boarder

Dear Admin,

I appreciate your efforts to keep nuisance away from this forum. Its better to have a silent forum rather than have somebody coming here everyday writing long speeches as if the existing investors do not know the value of their investment. I guess we have finally managed to have some sanity here as the objective was to share information about developments in BCG.

On the information front, I dont know if you guys have seen that BCG is in ASM-ST which is for 5-15 days with circuit filter of 10%. Hope this gets over soon and we get some good news on the Axis and Daum front.

Regards,
    Max.

sateanna
    Registered Boarder

Due to the overall scenario looks like the entire planned activities might be delayed by a quarter or so. Wait and watch is the only way forward. Management updates coming regularly. Rest up to the market.

Saach
    Registered Boarder

Bro! I don’t think you have to justify your action against Shoumik and other deserving participants considered by you. We are very well aware of your continued disciplined system and proper management of the Board. We all appreciate and salute for your unending efforts. Kind regards.

m4max1979
    Registered Boarder

I had written to the investor relation cell of BCG for sharing updates on the recent investor call and any development on pending issues with us through the exchanges. Hope they reply soon and hopefully share the March 31 SHP by next week.

Deepak
    Registered Boarder

Yah it is trading in asm with 10 % cf. Hope will come soon out of asm otherwise will go back to t2t like last time. Waiting for 20 % circuit for breaking all hurdles and to achieve its lost glory.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Exactly m4max. Daily discussions is not something we require but a place to rely for exchanging information on BCG developments until the time MMB is in the grip of cartel. Thank you for sharing valuable information.

Thanks Saach. Those who are visiting this forum from early know the sequence of events played by well respected boarders with few others to deceive everyone .

tanv151
    Registered Boarder

Found something on the NSDl website. Looks like the application for issue of pref shares?

https://www.nsdl.co.in/master_search_detail_res.php?isin=IN9425B01017

Saach
    Registered Boarder

Bro Tanvi51, Thanks for sharing link of NSDI website reg. pref shares; only a quick thought face value of the share of BCG is shown there as Rs.10; if I am not mistaken and as per my understanding; the face value of share, basically is Rs.2/-. Will appreciate a lot if anyone could explain/clarify my doubt! Regards

Viewing 20 posts - 941 through 960 (of 5,388 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.