General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 5,395 total)
  • Author
    tanv151
    Registered Boarder

Saach Ji, if you check Brightcom in the NSDL website you will find three line items and two of them are active ISINs. I shared info on one of them, and here is the other one.

If you notice the face value on this link, it’s 2 rupees. So it is the ISIN for the existing shares. We all know the preferential issue has been priced for 10 rupees, which is why I strongly believe the details on the first link I shared pertain to preference issue.

I request everyone to review and correct me if I am wrong.

https://www.nsdl.co.in/master_search_detail_res.php?isin=INE425B01027

Saach
    Registered Boarder

Bro Tanvi51, appreciate your efforts sharing complete picture; you are absolutely right. Very clear. Thanks a lot dear. Regards.

dgm
    Registered Boarder

I would like to add – Analyst presentation did not include preferrential placement as an outstanding issue.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Hi tanv151 I heard from my friends that was in 2012 when there was reduction of capital from fv 10 to fv 2

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

So no worries tang good night

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Sorry tanv151

tanv151
    Registered Boarder

Thanks VB Ji for getting it validated. On a separate note, someone I know has written to the investor relations at BcG regarding the pref issue and the investor relations got back with the below response just last week.

“Due to the slowdown of operations at NSDL & the Exchanges, there are some operational issues in the required documents which we were about to receive from NSDL.

On receipt of the required document from NSDL, we shall submit the same to NSE and get the approval which is awaited – Not Cancelled.

We will inform the Exchanges, once we receive the approval from NSE.”

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Thanks tanv Ji, I also heard the same message from a friend.thanking once again

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Bcg moved out of asm? Any one please clarify

m4max1979
    Registered Boarder

Yes BCG has moved out of ASM – ST effective April 23, 2020, as per notice on BSE website today. Hope circuit filter changes to 20% next month followed by announcement by company regarding pref shares, daum, axis debt, dividend etc.

nitin_asce
    Registered Boarder

Seniors

Can anybody guide about any positives/negatives for Brightcom due to jio Facebook deal.

Raj
    Registered Boarder

Google reliance jio, Lycos. There should be some kind of partnership in between them..

nitin_asce
    Registered Boarder

Somehow I got a feel that Facebook and whatsapp will be targeting for digital ads through jio ecosystem and subscribers. This might lead to very huge growth in digital advertisement revenue in India.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

BCG is again into asm from 25 th

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Sorry from 27 th April

kmr003
    Registered Boarder

This is expected, please go through deals from last 4 years

1) always it is done to keep script in T group or ASM group

Not able understand why they are doing,

2) They have completed freedom to buy n sell no one can question but seems like it is for some purpose. May be to suppress price for long term, keep out retailers ?

3) High time for SRK to bring some trusted big institutions/DII/FII to get out of these things

4) These transfer of shares between them, SEBI should investigate and if manipulation found, action should be taken

Deepak
    Registered Boarder

Helo buyer checked the asm list on bse. However can’t find the bcg on list. Where did you check about bcg in asm list?

Raj
    Registered Boarder

Shareholding for 31st March published on bse website..

T9C
    Registered Boarder

First time, pledge reduced. Will see how it goes.

Raj
    Registered Boarder

When pledge is reduced, eventually the promoter holding should go up? That didn’t happen. Any views.

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 5,395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.