General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 5,395 total)
  • Author
    Charlie
    Registered Boarder

I dont know how many of you follow matrix trader on twitter he did shared BCG with 1 of his well wisher on 30th oct check below link

Another example who can forget his recommendation ” refex ” on twitter from 20 to 135 , market was butchering every single stock that time only refex was hitting upper circuit check the link below

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

One of MC friend THERE kept on asking me at least 20 times to buy refex.
    I did not.
    WOW.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

no real market today so far. Just market makers doing match m,aking.
    If U put just one decent buy order it will straight end up in UC.
    So time to be careful and not to be thrown out of your cushy seat with the unnatural market noise.
    Look at the depth. just small small sell orders put by market makers.
    Gives a chance to get in if one is still out or add up. But only small quantity will be made avai;lable by market makers.Say if i want to buy 20-30 -50-100 K. in a blink it will hit UC and stay there the whole day.

VALUEBUYER001

Yes 108BG Ji the sell orders are minimum at each rate and mostly in UC only(hiddwn)

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

Market makers know that
    if it closes in UC today then we will have UC tomorrow too and they will be slaughtered.
    They will after that have no control over the price.
    They are trying to keep the lid on but finding it hard.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

sell order at 6.90 is just to create pressure and stop it form going up.
    They pinged my lower buy order with a small sell and quickly took away sell orders at loewr price.I gto a very small fill atlower price..They go t their match here testing them and probing them. They do not want the price to go up but they do not wnat to sell too much of stock as they wont get it back at this price.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

This is your time. Rob the market maker. They want to keep it artificially low here.
    Tale awaya what u CAN off their hands.

kpal

Whatever the match making or love making. Our company has come on the radar of Big Biggies & Come 10Th Mar 2019 it will come out of T2T, Within 31.03.2020 Pref shares allotment complete. Can declare dividend as dividend policy already in place will change the market perception & Huge market participation will take place. Any disclosure of Daum closure, Then no end to this scrip. All in All glorious day’s ahead for this scrip. Enter now & Sit tight.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

Any day it closes above 7.50 then will be hard to catch before 11-12.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

If Daum is settled ,one of the big 4 is appointed as auditors and consolidated numbers by 1 of the big four are presented for 2019-20 finncl yr,we gat one big shareholder with big international name by March-april 2020 end,
    THEN MARKET will start comparing it with AFFLE and start thinking about BCG very very seriously.
    Just my thoughts.
    U do what U need to do. then
    by

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

Look at the volume today.
    Lot of down pushes were mde and keeps bouncing back towards this important restnc zone.
    Once broken.
    then oh my my…
    U know what happens.

sateanna

Looks like a lot of resistance once its approaches the 52 week high, however the sell volumes are a lot lesser than the previous occasion.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

In the document re preferential allottment they will announce the purpose of this issue.
    What happens if they say it is
    to pay Daum and settle th e issue.
    Then one has no chance of getting in at all for weeks and weks if not months.
    Just imagine that possibility.

Investor_2022
    Registered Boarder

That document (postal ballot) can be out in few days as voting will start from 7 January.
    Company name change (from Lycos to BCG) ballot was published about 10 days before voting started.
    So, I hope ballot for preferential allotment might be published by this weekend or early next week.

Odysee

Reference your comments at #2554 108 Bullguru, the relatively small amount being raised by the company may not be adequate for Daum settlement. Further, during the conference call, SKR had mentioned that Axis Bank dues were still to be settled. Unlikely that this sum of Rs 31.40 crores being raised would clear both. But I would stand corrected ( happily so)if the purpose of raising the funds was actually for Daum settlement.

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

It could be part payment or it could be for settlement of bank dues.
    If all loans are paid off
    then that also may set the scenee for lOC of 100 million USD.
    Is trhe message on MC MSG BRD re circuit limit being lifted from 5 to 20% from coming Mondya or it is just a speculation?

108BULLGURU
    Spectator

If that circuit revison news to 20% turns out to be correct then i think we should get ready for big jump.
    Lid will be really blown off of the resiatnce and we dont know how many those who sold are going to blown away with it and stay out for ever.
    This has been an enigma of a stock to decipher but could be its time to run real hard.

m4max1979
    Registered Boarder

Scrip is in T2T segment now. I doubt it will come out so soon.

anand84sharma
    Registered Boarder

As per list of change in circuit filter, BCG is not include in the list.

Trading Members of the Exchange are hereby informed that the price band has/have been
    revised from their existing levels in the below mentioned scrip/s with effect from December 27,
    Sr. No. Scrip Code Scrip Name Price Band %
    Revised to
    1 500313 Oil Country Tubular Ltd 10
    2 513446 Monnet Ispat & Energy Ltd 10
    3 517380 Igarashi Motors India Ltd 10
    4 522105 Birla Precision Technologies Ltd 10
    5 530109 Anupam Finserv Ltd 10
    6 532408 Megasoft Ltd 10
    7 541228 Taylormade Renewables Ltd 10
    8 539287 Ortin Laboratories Ltd 5
    9 531616 Starcom Information Technology Ltd 2

VALUEBUYER001

yes anandsharma ji i also saw in bse website brightcom group not included in cf revision list

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 5,395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.