General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 5,395 total)
  • Author
    T9C
    Registered Boarder

@Raj, No.
    I don’t think that is the case. When promoter pledges his shares then his holding will not go down. Still he holds same percentage.

Raj
    Registered Boarder

OK. So out of 39% holding, pledged is 50%. That’s right?

Raj
    Registered Boarder

Currently bcg is asm lt. How many days would that be and Will it effect the company?

m4max1979
    Registered Boarder

BCG is in ASM long term now. Last time I remember it lasted for nearly three months. I suppose it will be the same this time.

sateanna
    Registered Boarder
    Raj
    Registered Boarder

Friends, any idea on todays price movement action? Looks like all the positives are being heard by Mr market..

Srd.rdx
    Registered Boarder

Seems like its reaching out to the ZONE where either Goenkas want to make BULK deal OR OAK is given exit.
    If the price action is not followed by disclosures its certainly going back.

So far in the last few days reduction of pledge from 60% to 50% is the positive news in this counter.

Raj
    Registered Boarder

There is lots of frustration seen on the moneycontrol forum with vulgar comments. What can be the reason?

Investor_2022
    Registered Boarder

I think admin can advise properly on this.
    Dear Adminji, please share your view on moneycontrol forum and current price movement (as per your convenient time).
    I know you must be very busy in this lockdown situation with workload.

Deepak
    Registered Boarder

It is obvious and not new whenever there is movement in bcg so many ids comes out for negativity.let see from tomorrow onwards circuit will revise today to 5%

odysee
    Registered Boarder

Deepak, can you attribute any reason for this sudden spurt of negativity by new id’s whenever there is a positive upward movement of the stock price? Why should the price not move up to its fair value ( even if that is the consolidated book value)? Is that such an impossible task? Would appreciate any other views on this subject. Was there any such hindrance in the past occasions when the price had recovered from single to double digits?

Raj
    Registered Boarder

Very much operators ploy.. Now on lc and the price is kept same on both the exchanges. Awaiting for more triggers from the company. Till then wait and watch..

dgm
    Registered Boarder

Volumes have been very large in last few days. And significant actual buying happened even today when pause button was forced.

smitsat
    Registered Boarder

Announcement on BSE on Presentation on Market Overview

sateanna
    Registered Boarder
    T9C
    Registered Boarder

One good thing in the presentation is, they started comparing with global players like TheTradeDesk, Critio, taboola and Google ad exchange etc.

Saach
    Registered Boarder

Dear T10C, it will be more beneficial for the retailers if you could please share your views (in detailed manner); where BCG stand among the Chart of Competitor Comparison, market value wise and technically what could its share price in near future! Regards

nitin_asce
    Registered Boarder

I am bit surprised at such an presentation. It looks like that management actually wants to push share price up.

Investor_2022
    Registered Boarder

nitin-asce, my thought is also same as yours.

dgm
    Registered Boarder

I also agree. Company is trying to win investor confidence since some time.
    I request somebody to bring out salient points for the understanding of others.
    Regards.

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 5,395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.