General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 1,001 through 1,020 (of 5,395 total)
  • Author
    dgm
    Registered Boarder

Marketing Outlook Presentation has been uploaded at company website also.

tanv151
    Registered Boarder

I am particularly happy with the quality of this presentations. This is by far the best presentation from BCG, both in terms of providing key details and the way they have put it together.

Additionally, this provides an answer to all the questions on the impact of Covid 19 on digital ad industry.

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Please see the page 10 comparison with peers BCG is looking great in all parameters

tanv151
    Registered Boarder

Check the latest update on BSE

https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachLive/e0f4f558-5778-4dcc-a099-0f097a6ffb53.pdf

One might argue about the Daum status, of course it’s not the best update in that regard. However, I like the quality and overall content.

brightcom investor
    Registered Boarder

I am totally impressed with professional presentation made by Brightcom group ltd hope Duam holding issue will close soon………………..

nitin_asce
    Registered Boarder

My perception, The extensive description of Lycos provided in introduction leads me to think that Daum is done and dusted.

Also one key thing to note that the investment in future technologies is being done like AI and sales from AI has not started.
    So AI is a black box for now and not sure how much growth it will add, but there are high chances that it leads to next leg of growth for BCG.

nitin_asce
    Registered Boarder

Latest article in India business journal.

I think investor ppt and these articles. Generally a company does this when they want to penetrate in local market.

Raj
    Registered Boarder

Sad part is Suresh has to advertise his own article. This should have been done long time back. Anyhow looks like things are getting better. He should not be dragging this for too long.. Time to pull the trigger…

vstvm
    Registered Boarder

Hi friends, any update on the approval of preferential shares by NSE.

Raj
    Registered Boarder

May started. Will there be any end to this drama.. Think everyone are waiting for Nse APPROVAL.

Raj
    Registered Boarder

Friends, update on bse. Views please.

Raj
    Registered Boarder

Investor presentation in terms of USD.. 🙄

nitin_asce
    Registered Boarder

I think they are readying for Line of credit in US that’s why ppt in USD. Rest important point to note working capital is 305 million usd.

anand84sharma
    Registered Boarder

INVESTOR PRESENTATION IS UPDATED ON BSE.

anand84sharma
    Registered Boarder

INVESTOR PRESENTATION DATED 03/05/2020:- PAGE NO 14 TOP TEN CUSTOMER CONCENTRATION IS 100% IN CASE OF Lil PROJECT PRIVATE LIMITED BUT AS PER WEBSITE LIL PROJECT PRIVATE LIMITED IS CLAIMING 125+ HAPPY CUSTOMER ????? https://www.lilprojects.in/

dgm
    Registered Boarder

1. Sorry to say so but I have seen minor unintentional errors even in World Bank reports, which are edited many times before release.
    2. To my view efforts of the the company with standard professional presentations can be to change market perception and find a suitable FPI for transfer of Oak stake.
    3. Company tone is quite confident.

m4max1979
    Registered Boarder

Presentation showing the numbers in USD. Does this indicate that global consolidation is complete?

nitin_asce
    Registered Boarder

My opinion is global consolidation is complete and only then such information could be published.

Raj
    Registered Boarder

What happened to the approval of preferential allotment? I think this is only thing pending, which is stopping the price to appreciate.. Could have easily been traded near 10 and 15.

dgm
    Registered Boarder

Can we say that this 305 US D Million Working Capital is deployed by the company on its own, without any financing, as they are planning for line of credit now?
    That is about Rs 44/- per share. Am I wrong? Does somebody agree or disagree?
    Please give your views.
    Regards.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,001 through 1,020 (of 5,395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.