General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 1,041 through 1,060 (of 5,393 total)
  • Author
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Dear friends latest update pancard for muscan Ltd is the hurdle for nse approval

nitin_asce
    Registered Boarder

Dear fellow investors, the timing of this notification leads me to think management is keeping close watch on what is being discussed in this forum. Like today so many messages on preferential issue by fellow investors and surprise the company clarifies about in evening.
    Never seen a company doing this.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

Hello BCGians….It has been a tumultuous few months.Appears the formalities that needs to be done was delayed because of the unexpected and disastrous pandemic.

Article by the promoter himselves gives a positive and green signal on the DIRECTION where the Adtech industry is poised, despite strong Headwinds. The article was quite re assuring from the industry perspective

From market perspective, two lag factors appears to be the NSE approval and conglomeration with global audit.

I suspect both are really a matter of time.Offices have started functioning. I suppose it’s just a matter of time for NSE approval provided all the extra and necessary documents are made available to the boards. I suspect the company in itself be more keen than we retailers to get it done at the earliest.

We have held our hopes and kept the fortress intact… Let’s stay together in this and breathe the victory which is mammoth.

XO09
    Blocked User

@Diana – Patience is running out. Period. The price exploitation and coming so nearer to Audited numbers, the hopes have nothing to shine even now. The stock struggling like a waterless fish without the larger market interest and promoters intent to take the price up. Who expected that it would struggle to cross even 10 from Jan till May. The only issue is expectations have always crushed and the faith of leaf always moves towards the other side seeing the sorry state of affairs.

Now common dont say me the world is not getting anything in this lockdown. Nothing stopped working, 3 months is huge time for company like BCG who is moving in right direction to get things lined up untill now or as early as May to keep moving.

I will be straight forward here, i was not able to believe that we are still below 10, and expecting 5 to 6 PE for the stock before next Analyst meet around July- August. Look at other stocks Mangalam Drugs rose from 20 to 100 in less than 2 months.

Very disappointed and sad state foe Long term investors. I always thought Kpal and many other will prove me wrong when we started discussion in early January on Mayism and things will be more on br8ghter side.

Regards
    XO

XO09
    Blocked User

@Kpal bro, where are you please come and enlighten us with your future analytics about Audited numbers,LoC, Oak exit, PO completion and price range for next 1 quarter June till August. Since am ready to be prepared to start hearing wait till Q1 FY 2021 numbers leaving apart the current state of ooen issues. One thing i always remind everyone, No great company and promoters will ever able to timmed things and got desired results as happened in this case. Some thought SKR has well timmed the events and all will execute as per designed, planned durations. Unfortunately Lockdown the saviour, messiah came to save and provide some additional time for further adjustment.

Regards
    XO

jmathew
    Registered Boarder

If we set aside Axis loan, the remining major outstanding issues are
    1. PO, some portion of the money may go for Axis bank loan closing
    2. Another portion may go for Duam initial payment (just my view)
    3. Consolidating 12 entities under one US subsidiary by BDO Global. (may be by end of this month or by June). They may announce this only after Daum closer
    4. OAK share – As per my thinking they already have an investor who agreed to purchase the share at a pre agreed price. May be above Rs 40. This may also happen after Daum closer. Question is there any timeframe for OAK ?
    5. Then finally LOC after 4 to 5 months of BDO report.
    So, I think PO and Daum closer is the need of the hour now. Till that happen share may trade between rs 4 to 6.

XO09
    Blocked User

@jmathew whats left to make a note. all are pending and will remain pending. Counting days, weeks and months nothing moved an inch. without the intent to increase the price nothing will work, even updates are largely ignored by markets. Are the financials shared have any value without being audited, just converted ruppee into dollars to please investors?? Duam disclosure untill close and PO process sorted out, i doubt it still will create excitement. completely negative on sentiment and intent from operators and other i don’t want to name it.

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

Dear XOo9.. I completly understand your frustration and I share my shoulder alongside you and many others boarders who have sailed the boat with us for a Long time.

If we let go apart the frustration bit and employ some analytic sense into this, the picture is very clear.

We know all the Progress as quoted and discussed has been happening in the background. Only thing is We do not know the % progress of it.Emotions can beat us all down , especially, when the stock tardes in Red. I am not sure whether you are a trader or a Long term investor. If you are a LTI, then, few days to few weeks wait, I suspect, will not matter much.

Depending on the progress made,which Unfortunatly, we will not know, If the Low hanging Fruits are ripe and is about to fall into the hands, JUST BE THERE, to catch it.

One Never Know, as to when the Low Hanging Fruit will become completly Ripe and when Its going to fall into your hands. So, Be there, Hang on, Let Go of your frustration.We are all there in the same Boat us you.It could be today, It could be Next week or in a Few weeks time. Its Just, Things needs to fall into its place and I foresee it all happening…. Soon, rather very soon….

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Thanks Smt Diana Horton madam for your post which gives confidence to tide over the current uncertain situation . thanks madam

Saach
    Registered Boarder

Dear Madam Diana, As always your words put lot of confidence in the hearts of Long time investors. I am personally obliged.

Raj
    Registered Boarder

New version of Investor presentation released. Don’t understand the theme of things going on..

sateanna
    Registered Boarder

This is a consolidation off all the previous presentations.

jmathew
    Registered Boarder

Cheers

The BSE Limited
    P. J. Towers, 25th Floor,
    Dalal Street, MUMBAI – 400001.
    Scrip Code: 532368
    The National Stock Exchange of India Ltd.
    Exchange Plaza, Bandra Kurla Complex,
    Bandra (E), Mumbai-400051.
    Symbol: BCG
    Dear Madam/Sir,
    Sub: In-Principle Approval for Preferential Issue.
    This is to inform you that we have received the in-principle approval from NSE, today (May 13,
    2020) towards the allotment of 3,14,00,000 equity shares through Preferential Issue as per SEBI
    (ICDR) Regulations, 2018. The Company is working on the next steps to complete the preferential
    allotment.
    This is for your information only.
    Thanking you.
    Yours faithfully,
    for BRIGHTCOM GROUP LIMITED

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

My Dear BCGians

Further to my message posted yesterday trying and shouldering One of Our LTI, Its Great to see the news that Preferential Offer has been Okayed by the NSE aswell.

Yesterday, I wrote, Just hold on… One will never know, asto when the Low lying Fruit will drop… And, there you go……

Ofcourse, It has been a Long Drawn process, got stuck because of Unfortunate reasons.

I am sure the Management should have been as frustrated as what we were aswell.

This PO clearance is One of the Catalyst in the cascade of Reactions to unlock and unwind.

I see a Good and a Clear pathway for majority of Indian based hurdles unknotting itselves

Lets wait and see as to when the Western side Knot Loosens up.

At the current time – Its time to celebrate CROSSING the First BIG MILESTONE.

Lets all stay Together, Stay Safe and Smell the Essences of Success.

Best wishes My Friends

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Thanks madam Diana Horton for all your support and your words gave relief to the agony of long term share holders

Raj
    Registered Boarder

Friends, now that things have been cleared, where do you’ll think the price will stop and other triggers that would take this stock to lifetime high.. I think the daum closure and release of pledge shares will trigger higher value for bcg. Your views..

Srd.rdx
    Registered Boarder

A positive news indeed..and a step into the right direction..

Better late than never.
    Hope pending things gets completed soon and we see money coming in..daum getting settled..BDO releasing numbers..and oak getting out at a respectable price

Saach
    Registered Boarder

Dear BCGians All the best for coming bright outcome of all the related efforts of the management and patience of the LT investors!
    Regards

Srd.rdx
    Registered Boarder

Lots of news are lined up..
    > Issue of shares for the Preferential Issue & receipt of 31 Crores
    > Axis bank settlement
    > Daum settlement
    > Release of Pledge
    > May be promoter buying
    > Oak Exit
    > BDO report on consolidation
    > LOC
    > NYSE listing
    > Dividend

Lets see in which order it comes and which one actually comes!

One thing is certain current price is a decent price to buy and play the bet!

Hope it regains its lost glory!

Surya
    Registered Boarder

Good to hear some positive vibes again. Nevertheless the time frame to complete few in the above list might take 1-2 years ?? may be….
    Besides all above, equally important one is when the Operators Game play will be minimized. Until unless if that is not minimized, all those riped hanging fruits will be dried up and useless. We (LTIs) just have to enjoy/frustrate the show.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,041 through 1,060 (of 5,393 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.