General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 1,141 through 1,160 (of 5,393 total)
  • Author
    T9C
    Registered Boarder

Yes that’s right @srinivasa kumar at #7095

Raj
    Registered Boarder

Saul could give us better idea about the oak deal.

Logan
    Registered Boarder

@Raj

I don’t know anything about the selling, like you I’m also a retail investor and whatever opinion I have will only be speculation and it won’t do any good if I start sharing my opinions.

I don’t know whether BCG has arranged a buyer for OAK’s shares or not. Maybe we should ask the company about the selling.

Deepak
    Registered Boarder

If they didn’t sold to retailers, why there is no name mentioned that who bought that share.we can’t assume only,need clarification from company when last time mr reddy said they already arranged the exit for oak.

buffet
    Registered Boarder

It is listed as bulk deal means sold in open market as I understand. Does this mean oak is selling in open market like other VCs did earlier? Plz correct if I am wrong πŸ˜”

dgm
    Registered Boarder

Bulk deals are off market transactions and retail share holders are not buying through bulk deals. Possibly there may be many buyers (HNIs) buying below 500000 each.
    I think so. Evaluate at your end please.
    Regards.

brightcom investor
    Registered Boarder

Bulk deal

Bulk deal is a trade, where total quantity bought or sold is more than 0.5% of the number of equity shares of a listed company.

Bulk deal can be transacted by the normal trading window provided by brokers throughout the trading hours in a day. Bulk deals are market driven and take place throughout the trading day.

The stock broker, who facilitates the trade, is required to reveal to the stock exchange about the bulk deals on a daily basis though DUS.

Bulk orders are visible to everyone. If the bulk deal happens through a single trade, it should be notified to the exchange immediately upon the execution of the order. If it happens through multiple trades, it should be notified to the exchange within one hour from the closure of the trading.

rajeshmk
    Registered Boarder

No retailer is going to buy 35lakh shares when there is so much of negativity still surrounding the scrip. It’s an pre arranged transaction .srk is keeping his words by not letting the shares come in the open market .

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

My dear BCGians

Yesterday one of the Last Fii finally pulled the plug.

Although the transaction was not expected via this route in the form of open market sale, it appeared a rather decent market sale without affecting the performance of the companies market cap.

Few interesting points to be noted in the first stage or rather day 1 of Oakxit.

Oakxit happened in NSE and not BSE.There are two important points to be noted. One, was, not hindering the forward momentum of the stock.The second one was – it was like an pre organised deals, as there was Volume build up happening noted for the past two days up to it. Combined volumes of more than 1% equity(visualised) was noted in the exchange.This big orders were never seen before.

It didn’t appear as if Oakxit happened at open market, rather , meticulously planned and well executed, Pseudo Market transfer.The buyer on the otherside,although not visible with 35 lakh quantities, was ready and was absorbing everything without spillage, meticulously via masked orders.

Both the vested interest parties were sensible enough to carefully consider the positive Market sentiments and were respectful of the forward march of our brightcom.

This has happened because of possible restrictions oak might have had to execute Thier holding, as they have more than 5% in total.The seller and Buyer were meticulous enough that the stock landed up in safe hands and did not go astray in the form of spillage.

Further, although there was opportunity for oak to have sold some further amount in the market via the other exchange, as there was still a big chunk of share noted in the BSE.

This shows that, OAK wants not to hamper the rally and possibly got the intention to sell some further more quantity on the upper side as and when it is possible and as and when the other buying party is able to place order without much hindrance to avoid spillage.

Interesting times in the blissful forward march of our brightcom.Every day is different.Hopeful of yet another blissful day and Respect to the seller and Buyer who has been careful enough to have had the courtesy not to affect the market sentiments.

Our wishes for both parties, if there was one at all(my gut feeling says so) for a very successful exchange of hands and hope that the quantity lands up in safe hands and is parked securely for the next further 10 more years to come

Also, continued wishes to all BCGians, on this wonderful forward momentum that has been seen over the past few weeks, making us all feel proud

Untill then

Warm regards

…………..DH

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Thanks DH, your timely update as always is much appreciated.

Raj
    Registered Boarder

Friends, Any thoughts on todays price action. Didn’t end up closing on Lower circuit on Nse..

odysee
    Registered Boarder

Raj, technically it did not close on lower circuit on NSE, but at the end there was no buyer on NSE and only sellers of a few lac shares. Technically, because the closing price indicated is an average of the last 30 minutes trading at various prices.

Hopeful
    Registered Boarder

@DH, why did not they go for block deal, if there was a party on otherside?
    It’s seems to be an planned move to offload to retailers at high price.

sateanna
    Registered Boarder

Is today another oaksit day ?? Huge volumes..Couldn’t see any bulk deals

T9C
    Registered Boarder

@hopeful, If its planned move to offload to retailers then why they didnot sell in BSE at higher price?

dgm
    Registered Boarder

There has been no bulk deal in BCG on NSE today.

dgm
    Registered Boarder

And there is no bulk deal in BCG on BSE also.

dgm
    Registered Boarder

What does it mean.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Suggestion please, you may edit your own reply anytime. This will help to reduce the no. of posts and reading time.

hw_tw
    Registered Boarder

Check this video on smart rings. Read the comments, this looks like most of the people are pretty new to smart rings and are thinking that this is something new in 2020.

Whereas BCG / Lycos has launched this way back in 2015.

This shows the potential of SKR and team and their futuristic vision.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,141 through 1,160 (of 5,393 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.