General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 1,141 through 1,160 (of 4,763 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Thanks Valuebuyer!

Thanks Saul for your time in replying to baseless allegations. Even otherwise your series of articles have already elaborately discussed each topics and there is nothing much left to be queried. Despite that there are certain elements who find faults by twisting the facts and depict the company in bad light.

Some baseless allegations made are,

1. Why the recent SHP shows fall in promoter%, have they sold shares. They do not mention that it is as a result of preferential allotment process and in fact applicable to all of the categories in SHP.

2. Company changing names often??

3. Shares are pledge, have debts in spite of making profits year on year

4. High receivables. Without an iota of knowledge about digital marketing industry.

4. Raise questions on auditors. Without knowing that BDO is already in the works.

and many more such baseless allegations to intentionally malign the Brightcom Group and panic investors.

I will be creating a separate thread only for Critical queries and their responses. So that boarders here can present it to those who comes with baseless allegations.

Please see attached screenshots of responses to allegations on Twitter.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author
    pranil
    Registered Boarder

Thanks Saul for your detailed reply.

First of all I am sorry I got upset as my posts were not shown, I had tried to post in past as well but my post never published… so I thought this time also it will not be posted.

Further I want to clarify, I am long term investor and invested since 2014-15. I have asked questions in most of the concalls May be you can Verify from the call transcript. So I trust business and management and I want prices to go up. But I am critical of some aspects may be I am not able to convey properly as my question was all over. I will take up couple of very specific issues and back it up with supporting data so that my point is better understood. Will post soon.
    Regards
    Pranil

Logan
    Registered Boarder

Hi Pranil, being a long term investor myself, I really understand your frustrations. But you should remember that the admin or the members in this forum didn’t cause the price to fall.

Though management’s actions determine the long term changes in a company’s stock even they don’t have the power to change market sentiment. The management is trying to resolve all the issues and yes they are slow in that but we should remember the complexity of the issues. Market doesn’t understand this, it only wants quick solutions for everything.

Many people don’t understand the business, yesterday on Twitter, I saw a guy making baseless allegations on the company, he doesn’t even know which industry BCG is in and he didn’t want to know who BCG’s competitors are. When someone mentioned that AFFLE is BCG’s competitor he wasn’t convinced and he gave a stupid reason that because Moneycontrol is not showing AFFLE as BCG’s competitor he doesn’t want to check AFFLE’s numbers.

Market is made up of fools like him, and some of these fools have huge followings, one guy even said that BCG is a “Khachara” company. These idiots don’t even understand the business and they go influence others and those sheep believe those idiots and they also start spreading false information.

Imagine how the CEO must be feeling when someone calls his company “Khachara”. He built the company from scratch and it became big because of the hard work done by the management and all the employees.

Running a global company is hard, but those idiots don’t understand that, they are fit only for tweeting. My advice is don’t follow or trust those idiots, trust the CEO (but be critical in your judgement) and the real hard workers. Those idiots didn’t build a global company from scratch, they will remain idiots forever.

Logan
    Registered Boarder

@Pranil

You are welcome to ask me any question, I’ll be happy to answer them but you should remember that even I’m a retail investor like you and my knowledge is limited and can’t have answers for all the questions.

The Admin brought up an interesting idea to start a thread for asking critical and important questions. We all can discuss properly and ask the management few important questions. I have many questions that I need clarification on. Collectively, we can approach the management and get clarification. If the management doesn’t answer we can take action collectively.

All these years people were asking the CEO only about price, dividends, receivables, buybacks etc. But now on wards, we should ask important questions and critical questions.

Please post your critical questions in a separate thread which will be created specifically for asking those questions. Please try to avoid asking questions about price and dividends.

Optimus Prime 06
    Registered Boarder

today oak sold 35 lakhs shares in nse

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Thanks Srinivasa for the update.

Deepak
    Registered Boarder

Why oak india selling their share in open market. Mr reddy ensure the investor that oak share will not come in market in last concall. We should ask for clarification from company.

pranil
    Registered Boarder

I remember, Mr Reddy always ensured that FPIs will not sell and these shared will not come in open market. I remember he said it at time around filling bankruptcy… but it happed other way round, we seen all FPI one after other dumped stocks to retailers…seems Oak will follow the same.

Optimus Prime 06
    Registered Boarder

4 crore 20 lakh rupees stock value shares sold by oak(35 lakhs).. that too in nse for the price of 11.95..even it is trading at 12.40 in bse…the oak decided to sell for low price..they sold for a loss of 17 lakhs.i think its a pre planned trade..may be some big player..i think…what is the wrong in selling in open market if they found price is ok for them.please explain..
    thank u

T9C
    Registered Boarder

My understanding is that he will arrange buyers for those shares in market, so it will not affect share price. If you see today’s trades, they are just change of hands. If Oak wants to sell in open market they could have sold it in bse where price is high, but they sold in nse since their buyers are in nse and they don’t want to sell to retailers or someone else.they sold it to pre decided buyers only in nse.

T9C
    Registered Boarder

Yes that’s right @srinivasa kumar at #7095

Raj
    Registered Boarder

Saul could give us better idea about the oak deal.

Logan
    Registered Boarder

@Raj

I don’t know anything about the selling, like you I’m also a retail investor and whatever opinion I have will only be speculation and it won’t do any good if I start sharing my opinions.

I don’t know whether BCG has arranged a buyer for OAK’s shares or not. Maybe we should ask the company about the selling.

Deepak
    Registered Boarder

If they didn’t sold to retailers, why there is no name mentioned that who bought that share.we can’t assume only,need clarification from company when last time mr reddy said they already arranged the exit for oak.

buffet
    Registered Boarder

It is listed as bulk deal means sold in open market as I understand. Does this mean oak is selling in open market like other VCs did earlier? Plz correct if I am wrong 😔

dgm
    Registered Boarder

Bulk deals are off market transactions and retail share holders are not buying through bulk deals. Possibly there may be many buyers (HNIs) buying below 500000 each.
    I think so. Evaluate at your end please.
    Regards.

brightcom investor
    Registered Boarder

Bulk deal

Bulk deal is a trade, where total quantity bought or sold is more than 0.5% of the number of equity shares of a listed company.

Bulk deal can be transacted by the normal trading window provided by brokers throughout the trading hours in a day. Bulk deals are market driven and take place throughout the trading day.

The stock broker, who facilitates the trade, is required to reveal to the stock exchange about the bulk deals on a daily basis though DUS.

Bulk orders are visible to everyone. If the bulk deal happens through a single trade, it should be notified to the exchange immediately upon the execution of the order. If it happens through multiple trades, it should be notified to the exchange within one hour from the closure of the trading.

rajeshmk
    Registered Boarder

No retailer is going to buy 35lakh shares when there is so much of negativity still surrounding the scrip. It’s an pre arranged transaction .srk is keeping his words by not letting the shares come in the open market .

Diana Horton
    Registered Boarder

My dear BCGians

Yesterday one of the Last Fii finally pulled the plug.

Although the transaction was not expected via this route in the form of open market sale, it appeared a rather decent market sale without affecting the performance of the companies market cap.

Few interesting points to be noted in the first stage or rather day 1 of Oakxit.

Oakxit happened in NSE and not BSE.There are two important points to be noted. One, was, not hindering the forward momentum of the stock.The second one was – it was like an pre organised deals, as there was Volume build up happening noted for the past two days up to it. Combined volumes of more than 1% equity(visualised) was noted in the exchange.This big orders were never seen before.

It didn’t appear as if Oakxit happened at open market, rather , meticulously planned and well executed, Pseudo Market transfer.The buyer on the otherside,although not visible with 35 lakh quantities, was ready and was absorbing everything without spillage, meticulously via masked orders.

Both the vested interest parties were sensible enough to carefully consider the positive Market sentiments and were respectful of the forward march of our brightcom.

This has happened because of possible restrictions oak might have had to execute Thier holding, as they have more than 5% in total.The seller and Buyer were meticulous enough that the stock landed up in safe hands and did not go astray in the form of spillage.

Further, although there was opportunity for oak to have sold some further amount in the market via the other exchange, as there was still a big chunk of share noted in the BSE.

This shows that, OAK wants not to hamper the rally and possibly got the intention to sell some further more quantity on the upper side as and when it is possible and as and when the other buying party is able to place order without much hindrance to avoid spillage.

Interesting times in the blissful forward march of our brightcom.Every day is different.Hopeful of yet another blissful day and Respect to the seller and Buyer who has been careful enough to have had the courtesy not to affect the market sentiments.

Our wishes for both parties, if there was one at all(my gut feeling says so) for a very successful exchange of hands and hope that the quantity lands up in safe hands and is parked securely for the next further 10 more years to come

Also, continued wishes to all BCGians, on this wonderful forward momentum that has been seen over the past few weeks, making us all feel proud

Untill then

Warm regards

…………..DH

Viewing 20 posts - 1,141 through 1,160 (of 4,763 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.