General Discussion

Viewing 20 posts - 1,281 through 1,300 (of 5,388 total)
  • Author
    VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Sateanna BDO audit may be consolidate 12 subs into 1 USA sub for loc purpose

2+
    Logan
    Registered Boarder

I don’t think they’ll release the BDO report to the market as it contains sensitive information, guess they don’t want competitors to see that report.

If they convince the market that the numbers are legit, then nothing can stop the stock from reaching great heights.

That is why I want them to appoint BDO to audit India operations as well, it brings credibility and trust.

With one shot they can resolve many issues but they are not understanding that.

odysee
    Registered Boarder

Mr Goodman, in your view is it a matter of serious concern that such a vast sum is being written off or current assets being written down by 869 crore? In all these years, no indication has ever been given of such a possibility. Or is it possible that the proposed consolidation of the subsidiaries is necessitating this adjustment as 100% shareholding was acquired in each subsidiary individually. Not clear on the accounting aspect of this. But the word ‘impairment’ across all subsidiaries is baffling. I’m sure Mr Reddy would have noted the very troubling comments on this forum and is taking urgent and immediate steps to clarify the situation. All loyal long term investors and stakeholders deserve a quick response to set their minds at ease.

odysee
    Registered Boarder

Thanks for your thoughts Mr Goodman. Let us hope that Mr Reddy issues a meaningful clarification and update in the next day or two, ahead of the conference call. This is essential as he had intimated all shareholders through the stock exchange on Friday 26th June about these impairments, and had clearly stated that a clarification would follow. The management should remain proactive and not slip-up on this matter.

Rajesh Patel
    Registered Boarder

concall reschedule on July 2nd

buffet
    Registered Boarder

Today also no update on impairment. Ideally, he should have included the details in the annual report itself. Even he could have postponed the results to buy some time. Not sure why management is acting like a newbie.

Logan
    Registered Boarder

Does anyone know how much would an audit firm like BDO Global or any Big 4 charge BCG to audit BCG’s India operations?
    I read it’s on average 0.32% of the revenue. I’m not sure about that so I wanted to check with others.

It would be helpful if anyone in this forum knew about it so that we can suggest the company to appoint a Big 4 auditor.

4+
    odysee
    Registered Boarder

I understand that there was an NCLT case coming up for hearing today- Axis Bank had filed for a winding-up petition against BCG for being a defaulter and further for not honouring the One Time Settlement reached last year. This is known to be pretty routine in such situations but avoidable nonetheless as fresh settlements are negotiated. Would anyone on this forum have an update on this? Thanks

2+
    odysee
    Registered Boarder

Mr Goodman, with reference to your query at #7402, it shouldn’t really matter as to what the audit fees are. In the larger scheme of things, the benefits would far outweigh the professional fees involved. Large audit firms are usually happy to assess and quote-on a competitive basis ( vis a vis other top firms).
    If BCG wants to achieve public and international credibility and recognition, then this is the only way to go.

Logan
    Registered Boarder

@odysee, you are absolutely right.

Since there are outstanding issues yet to be resolved I thought the company may need to conserve cash for that.

But when they announced the token dividends I thought it would be far better if the company appointed a big auditor like BDO Global to audit India operations.

The company has to spend little over Rs.2.5 crores for paying dividend but if the auditors charge say 0.50% of the revenue then then the fees will be Rs.2.40 crores. If it’s 0.32% then it will be around Rs.1.6 crores. In the long run appointing a big auditor will benefit shareholders more than dividends.

Appointing BDO Global will bring trust, credibility and recognition. Even though they appointed BDO to audit their subsidiaries, they won’t release the report to the market. There’s no use for us if they don’t release the report. How much ever they say that BDO audits their subsidiaries, market won’t believe it unless it sees the report. I think the CEO doesn’t understand this.

In the conference call, our first question/suggestion should be about appointing a big 4 or BDO to audit BCG’s India operations. We should be very persistent on this.

(Revenue of the standalone business is Rs.480 crs so 0.5% of that is Rs.2.40 crs)

sateanna
    Registered Boarder

Is it possible to settle axis loan in nclt today a d disclose to the exchanges tomorrow before the cincall.. Just a wild guess

VALUEBUYER001
    Registered Boarder

Yes sateanna I too expect positive outcome in Axis Bank dues case

1+
    pranil
    Registered Boarder

Looks like we are going to test rs 7.

This time there was lot of positivity.. it is ruined by first Oak selling in open market.. it followed by lack lustre results, big 870cr write off and not completion of any major pending issues.

I hope management understands our concerns and respond positively to calm the nerves of market. As Saul has rightly mentioned price will not go by Actions of existing investors but addressing concern of potential new investors and they will only understand official company disclosures. We need disclosures on clarity of write off, ensuring transparency and closure of issues.

admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

@Pranil – You have again disobeyed the warning. Any statement related to price projection is not permitted here, no matter if its higher or lower. If violated again, you will be blocked permanently.

pranil
    Registered Boarder

Dear Admin, didn’t understand fully. I am only telling what is happening in market and current technicals.

And focus was on actions from management.

Does it mean we should not mention what prices share is trading ?? Or the technical trend ?

3+
    admin
    Keymaster
    Topic Author

Price trend discussion is not allowed. Moreover you had also put a figure in your previous post.

pranil
    Registered Boarder

Dear Admin,

I have mentioned support level and if you go to any technical expert he will tell the same.

I don’t want to be labelled as speculator. I am long term investor and I don’t want to prove my intentions here. I am practical person and I feel there should be harm in accepting the facts, no matter how bad it is. This help us guide our actions. Otherwise we will live is dreamers world.

It’s your forum and you have full right to decide what is allowed and what it not.

I wish you all the best to run this forum and wish all long term investors get their dues soon.

Logan
    Registered Boarder

1>

Thank you Admin for sharing the article, this is what the article mentions about Brightcom :

“Brightcom Media is committed to meeting all the publishers’ monetization needs. They advise publishers on inventory decisions, content optimization, and more to increase their ad revenue.

Publishers will get access to a multi-channel marketing platform where brand safety is vital. If you’re looking for reliable partnerships, trusted inventory, and programmatic solutions at a global scale, Brightcom is for you.

Additionally, they offer competitive CPMs at 100% fill rates, access to premium brands, a long list of ad units, and a dedicated account manager.”

Looking at the comments made by the MonetizeMore team, it shows that Brightcom has a great name in the online advertising industry and well received by all the publishers and advertisers. Also it’s not easy to get good reviews when they are competing with big players like Google, Facebook, AOL etc. Only in India they are not well known.

2+
    Investor_2022
    Registered Boarder

@ Saul Goodman, I agree with you for “Frog in a well” story.
    How come Frog (negative people) know what a giant ocean (BCG) looks like?

Raj
    Registered Boarder
Viewing 20 posts - 1,281 through 1,300 (of 5,388 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.